Well done to the Passion Studio in Fuengirola

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Jul 2010 12:00 AM by samcampbell Star rating in Costa Del Sol. 136 posts Send private message

samcampbell´s avatar

For organising a Summer Camp for the month of July for working parents that cannot afford the ridiculous prices being touted on the coast for the "ex pat Community"

My 4 year old spends all day either, swimming, playing tennis, playing football, feeding the animals, arts and crafts, dancing etc, etc.  Has a great and healthy dinner every day that is cooked fom scratch by a chef they have enlisted for the month.

The British "Companies" (and I used that term loosely!!) need to understand that we are fed up with being charged sky high prices for a service that is offered by other International organisations on the Coast!

So well done to Annette and Caterina !

Sam Campbell Business 1st...

mail: info@business1st.es

www.business1st.es

Like 0      
06 Jul 2010 2:18 PM by Faro Star rating in London. 1139 posts Send private message

I couldn't agree more with you.

Ex-pats are continuously ripped off by other ex-pats or as you say english organisations. I know there are one or two exceptions but in general it's true. Too many are not in it for the long-term and want repeat business and prefer a one off big sum knowing you'll never use them again.

I mostly try and use Spanish owned and operated business. I know they are not all perfect either but my experience there has always been better.

Another gripe I have is a lot of British businesses in Spain insist on charging VAT and being paid cash when you know the VAT is not going to be declared as the invoice is anything but official. Whereas the Spanish guy will ask for cash but not try and also nick the VAT.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Estate Agent in Cordoba? - 2 posts
EOS 'browse server' question - 0 posts
Brits banned from being blood donors! - 4 posts
Help! transfer from alicante airport to los montesinos. - 7 posts
holidayrentalhomes.com - 3 posts
Land Grab Only In Spain? - 5 posts
Help wanted - 2 posts
Help Wanted - 11 posts
Help wanted - 0 posts
Euro millions lottery - 2 posts
Long term rental Alcaidesa - 0 posts
Media Markt VAT free day - 4th and 5th July 2010 - 1 posts
Transport required - 0 posts
Hi there another newbie thinking about walking the walk - 4 posts
BMIbaby cancellations - 13 posts
Boot Sale - 2 posts
Any similar experiences....? - 0 posts
Proposed changes to Spanish Health system - 1 posts
Ferries to Southern Spain - 2 posts
Warning to iPod/ iPhone users updating to OS4 - 0 posts
TEFL teaching vacancies - 13 posts
Any recomendations on a good solicitor - 10 posts
Do you need to hire a car in the Torrevieja area? - 0 posts
dont like heights - help - 4 posts
Bad news in the U.K. - 78 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x