Disney Land in Murcia.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Apr 2007 12:00 AM by Benjob Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Apperently the weather in france isnt good enough all year round and are relocating to Murcia, can anyone elaborate on this. thanks.

Like 0      
22 Apr 2007 4:36 PM by 8yewtree Star rating in San Cayetano, Murcia.... 316 posts Send private message

8yewtree´s avatar

I doubt it - they've managed perfectly well with the weather for the past 15 years.

If they were to open a brand new park then that would be different...........

Like 0      
22 Apr 2007 4:39 PM by shirley graham Star rating in San Cayetano. 96 posts Send private message

I have heard this also not sure if its rumour or not the location i was told was near Corvera and the reason for Murcia was all year round weather, as Paris was not getting the footfall due to the weather, as i say not 100% if its correct,

Shirley

Like 0      
22 Apr 2007 5:42 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
I'd heard maybe Manilva costa del sol. but if it's Murcia that would be great. Imagine what that would do for property prices in the area. Anyone else got any info?

Like 0      
22 Apr 2007 5:46 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

This is an old chestnut that has been going the rounds for some years.  Do a search on Disney and you'd be amazed how far back this goes.  Some posters say "It is definitely being built", other say "It is definitely NOT being built".

It would appear this was a story put round by estate agents to make the area seem more attractive but has no basis in fact.

I think Murcia would be a strange place to build it.  Possibly nearer the main holiday destinations would be more likely, if at all.

Like 0      
22 Apr 2007 6:29 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Don't know about Murcia but they are doing something in the Manilva area (I've even seen some plans but I'm sworn to secrecy).

Some more info at the following website:

www.disneyspain.eu

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
22 Apr 2007 6:47 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Thanks justin

I did have a google and that's when I read about Manilva area.

Gina

Like 0      
23 Apr 2007 11:34 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Yawn!!! If I read about this again I will go nuts!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
23 Apr 2007 2:48 PM by Mikenmandy Star rating in Dewsbury, Yorkshire .... 232 posts Send private message

Mikenmandy´s avatar

What's this about great weather in Murcia ????

Haven't dried out yet, (must be a drinking joke there)

Mike

Like 0      
23 Apr 2007 3:12 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

IT'S TRUE!!!!!

Mickey mouse and his mates have been running some of the larger agents around here for years,BELEIVE ME I HAVE MET THEM.

They have been promising to take people to never never land and show them the Princess castle for years.

The only trouble is they have the brothers grim and Captain hook on Aftersales and the front desk!!!!

"AND I HAVE JUST ABOUT SEEN EVERYTHING WHEN I SEE AN ELEPHANT FLY"dumbo

Regards

Georgia

ps if anyone needs any help it's quiet today,please pm me ,world peace anything,just ask.

Like 0      
23 Apr 2007 6:36 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Well now you mention it there are plenty of Dumbos down this end as well. Very well put and perfectly true Georgia!

Now - time to go home so wheres my pumpkin............

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
23 Apr 2007 9:22 PM by shirederby Star rating in uk cds. 10 posts Send private message

having heard this rumour for years on the CDS i found a disney e mail and asked if disney was coming to spain the folowing is the genuine reply.i think the agents may have more to do with disney coming to spain than disney!! 

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World Resort.

The Walt Disney World Resort is constantly working with our
"Imagineers" and evaluating new ideas
for further enhancing our attraction and entertainment offerings in the
parks.  At this time, no
plans relating to your inquiry have been announced.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact
us.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Bano Carlos
WDW Online Communications

Like 0      
23 Apr 2007 9:38 PM by scrufty Star rating. 157 posts Send private message

scrufty´s avatar
OK,  I started the rumour several years ago when my dad told me Newcastle were going to win a trophy in my lifetime, not sure which one is more of a fairytale !!!!!

Like 0      
23 Apr 2007 10:12 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
"No plans have been announced" - isnt that what football clubs say when they are about to sack a manager?

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

New Airport??? - 40 posts
occupation licence duquesa. - 14 posts
Advertising for short term rentals - 1 posts
'Bubble' fears hit Spanish property - 3 posts
Why?....Confused! - 2 posts
Stories from Spain - 0 posts
What to Eat (and drink ! ) in the "real" Spain - 5 posts
OPEL ZAFIRA 2.0 DTI FOR SALE - 4 posts
Dunelm's (in the UK) - 7 posts
Mortgage Advice - 56 posts
Parpapiro's - Duquesa - Costa del Sol - 4 posts
What do we do with unwanted furniture?? - 8 posts
news from my solicitor - 122 posts
Las Palmeras de Calhonda - 0 posts
5 - 1/2 years and thought we had got there - 3 posts
Deed Value compared to house price - 50 posts
New Horizon Villas - 22 posts
san miguel de salinas - 1 posts
Selling Houses Abroad. C4 17.04.07 - 7 posts
Costa Blanca and Murcia Entertainment Agencies or anyone wanting Karaoke - 0 posts
driving license - 1 posts
What other bills should we expect!! - 3 posts
The more I read.......... - 6 posts
School fees.......... - 22 posts
broadband and telephone (torrevieja to san pedro) - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 14

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x