Dunelm's (in the UK)

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Apr 2007 12:00 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/18/2007.

Like 0      
21 Apr 2007 9:42 PM by ******** Star rating in UK & Murcia. 574 posts Send private message

Janice - what a fab link !!

At Dunelms in Cardiff I've had fantastic value on made to measure curtains and other 'luxury' items as well as the usual

'off-the-shelf' '  items .   You're a treasure.

Jane

Jane

Like 0      
22 Apr 2007 2:47 PM by eilben Star rating in Chesterfield/Santiag.... 101 posts Send private message

Hi

I agree, Dunelm's is very good value & the choice is very good with reasonable prices.

We bought most furniture from Garcia's in Torrevieja. They delivered to suit us (having had it in staorage for 8 months whilst we waited for a completion date). The beds are very comfortable & my daughter found the bed settee so good that we had difficulty in getting her out of it!! They put in the light fittings for us & removed all rubbish. We also had the shower & bath screens fitted by Garcia. We can recommend them for the great selection alone.

We still have a few things to get, including bathroom lights which we cannot decide on as the ceiling has panels so I don't know how a light could be fitted.

Our white goods were included in the cost of the property & found them satisfactory but the cooker is pretty low standard. I can see us replacing it in a year or two.

Eileen

Like 0      
22 Apr 2007 6:08 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Eileen,

Did you go down to the Yorkshire bedding afterwards? Can't remember if I told you about it, sure i did.

We had the lights put in in the bathrooms. Went for spotlights in the en suite but wished I'd done the same in the shower room. The spots are really good. See you soon for the pool party!!! (It's got to be sunny next time)

Gina

Like 0      
23 Apr 2007 3:54 PM by eilben Star rating in Chesterfield/Santiag.... 101 posts Send private message

Hi Gina

Yes we did go to Yorkshire shop. We found it on our last visit & got pillows there. This time I got some plain coverlets for the beds. Hoping it will be so warm when we next go that we won't need anything else.

I see you are over in May. We will be in the USA for a friend's daughter's graduation so canot get back to Spain until July.

I have enjoyed the restaurant chat section & am looking forward to adding some suggestions once we have sussed them all out.

Eileen

Like 0      
23 Apr 2007 4:01 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/18/2007.

Like 0      
07 May 2007 10:35 PM by MaggieB Star rating in Dunfermline,La Marin.... 56 posts Send private message

MaggieB´s avatar
Didn't realise they did overseas!thats normally where I get my bedding and bobs here!will check that out for not too distant future reference!!Cheers again Janice

Like 0      
07 May 2007 10:37 PM by MaggieB Star rating in Dunfermline,La Marin.... 56 posts Send private message

MaggieB´s avatar
P.S. Need guiding through the process of reducing a picture to make an avatar??ha!ha! don't know what happened there??

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Mortgage Advice - 56 posts
Parpapiro's - Duquesa - Costa del Sol - 4 posts
What do we do with unwanted furniture?? - 8 posts
news from my solicitor - 122 posts
Las Palmeras de Calhonda - 0 posts
5 - 1/2 years and thought we had got there - 3 posts
Deed Value compared to house price - 50 posts
New Horizon Villas - 22 posts
san miguel de salinas - 1 posts
Selling Houses Abroad. C4 17.04.07 - 7 posts
Costa Blanca and Murcia Entertainment Agencies or anyone wanting Karaoke - 0 posts
driving license - 1 posts
What other bills should we expect!! - 3 posts
The more I read.......... - 6 posts
School fees.......... - 22 posts
broadband and telephone (torrevieja to san pedro) - 1 posts
Elegance Dona Julia. - 38 posts
If i get one more bloody phone call !!! grrrr - 6 posts
Help please - 3 posts
San Remo, Almoradi - 12 posts
car insurance - 3 posts
Direct ferries from Britian to Spain - 16 posts
The Bargain Property Experiment - 155 posts
Edwina - 4 posts
Tower cranes - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x