Deeds for properties on Camposol

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Apr 2010 12:00 AM by tonyboulger Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi Tony Here, new to Eye On Spain. Does anyone have any news on when deeds are going to be allocated for properties on D32 Camposol. I have been waiting 6 years now and don't live there. I feel really sorry for them neighbours of mine who do. When i do go over i don't want it to be the topic of conversation all the time so need to maybe find out from somewhere else. If anyone can help or know somebody who may know someone else who knows hahaha please let me know.

Thank's, love reading all the info.

Tony

Like 0      
01 May 2010 8:48 AM by wealthymaggie Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi Tony

Maggie here we also have a Property on D32 but we live here. I am sorry to tell you that there is no sign of the Deeds for the foreseeable future according to our fiscal rep in the Port (Galvez). The problem we are told is that D32 was built as Turistico when on the original plans they were Residential so we are all waiting for them to get planning permission but the council are not giving out any more licences until Masa but in the correct paperwork also until Masa fix the problem of redirecting the water that runs past  D23 and other Poligonos which I can not remember so my suggestion to you is if you have a solicitor or fiscal rep is to get them to find out what is going to happen but that is all the information that we have.

Hope this helps in some way

Maggie

Like 0      
14 Nov 2010 1:56 PM by madjohnnyuk Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

re this thread , my wife and i are looking and purchasing a property on d23 and having read your comments on "water running past" we are now quite worried..i would be grateful if someone could please advise if this is a bad idea? the problem is we are here in england and its almost impossible to get honest answers as to the situation on camposol..as we have no contacts there. we want to move to camposol to retire so it would be our home rather than an investment. thank you in advance to anyone that actualy lives on camposol who may be able to advise us.

Like 0      
22 Jan 2013 5:36 PM by miffed Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

Well the latest on the Camposol MASA saga is that at least 470 properties are at risk because MASA have been taken to court so many times that all these propertied have had embargoes placed on the land that they stand on. D32 has at least 7 embargoes and the total involved on D32 alone is in the region of 2.8 million euros owed to honest people that put there trust in MASA.  Yet MASA have the gaul to celibrate there 40 years of making people happy.  Not on Camposol, its the dumping ground for all of MASA´S bad debt.  Buy from MASA and regret it another day,

Like 0      
23 Jan 2013 3:07 PM by clarice Star rating. 35 posts Send private message

A solvable problem with the right representation 

Like 0      
23 Jan 2013 5:52 PM by miffed Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

Easy for you to say Clarice, this sarga has been going on for 7 years and each year it gets worse,  What is the right representation, ? have I missed something?

Like 0      
23 Jan 2013 7:29 PM by juansheetisplenty Star rating in Cartagena. 283 posts Send private message

juansheetisplenty´s avatar

Miffed you have missed nothing, I sympathize your problem. It's a very complex situation. Are the residents assocation CRA pursuing all legal angles? 

Juan

Like 0      
23 Jan 2013 7:31 PM by miffed Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

Yes, including legal help and advise outside Spain,  there is so much corruption in Spain. Who can be trusted???

Like 0      
23 Jan 2013 9:15 PM by gaula Star rating in marbella and the u.k. 64 posts Send private message

Miffed , I have sent you a private message 

Gaula

Like 0      
23 Jan 2013 9:15 PM by gaula Star rating in marbella and the u.k. 64 posts Send private message

Miffed , I have sent you a private message 

Gaula

Like 0      
24 Jan 2013 12:29 PM by richard4848uk Star rating. 45 posts Send private message

If you own a property on Camposol Sector A, B, C or D you will find lots of information if you join Camposolers

Send a message to Reg Rogers asking to join, costs nothing & there is lots of very good info on the Deed situation & other Camposol issues.

reg_rogers@rocketmail.com;  Please not the _ between Reg & Rogers

Lots of photos.

HTH

Like 0      
24 Jan 2013 3:11 PM by camposol Star rating in Camposol. 1406 posts Send private message

you will get the latest jnfo by going to the CRA forum and reading the posts. easy to do if you are a member of the CRA. You apply to join the forum and your application will be approved quickly, and you will then be able to keep updated and make your own posts on the site. At the moment Masa have been involved with their legal representative, which is a ray of hope.Also  there are other firms of solicitors getting involved. The situation is changing daily.

Like 0      
24 Jan 2013 4:55 PM by moggy Star rating. 58 posts Send private message

From some one effected by this situation ,I live on D23 camposol,the coalposts are changing by the minute.The C.R.A. have a meeting with M.A.S.A lawyers in Alicante next week so we are waiting the outcome before we all decide what are next plan of action is.

We have lived on D23 for 7 years but I would advise people not to buy a property on this poliygono at the moment.

For those who say dont worry it will get sorted out,yes it probably will but it looks like the home owners through no fault of their own are going to have to foot the bill at an approx cost of €4,000-€6,000 each to remedy it.,and that cost does not include the payment for our deeds.

We have been let down badly by M.A.S.A. and the local council,we have lived in our house since 2005 the first embargo was put in place in 2009,i presume M.A.S.A. could have put these embargos on empty plots of land,they knew how many houses were on the effected areas.Worrying times for thoses effected.

Maureen.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Fridge with Small Separate Top Freezer - Aspes - 0 posts
OK, own up, who posts from work? :-)))))))))) - 19 posts
And we thought the spanish where Bad Drivers! - 3 posts
La Renta Tax - 0 posts
CHARO, Formentera del Segura - 13 posts
Friday Golf Society - 0 posts
Can a Presidente change a rule? - 21 posts
house restoration or hose building - 1 posts
Changes in our fees - 7 posts
Another property tax? - 0 posts
Good surfing beaches? - 3 posts
Another property tax? - 22 posts
School dinners - 2 posts
Childs Car Booster Seat Wanted - 1 posts
Investing in property in Spain - 2 posts
siann - 1 posts
I Need Transport Space From Spain to UK (end of May) - 4 posts
Malaga Airport lift needed to Duquesa for 6 people - 09/06/2010 - 0 posts
Restaurant Critic's Wanted!! - 15 posts
Land registry and notary fees - 5 posts
Costa Blanca Transfers Car Hire- anyone used them? - 9 posts
wi-fi extenders - 4 posts
HELP WANTED - 0 posts
ITV & INSCURANCE - 5 posts
Universal Hospitality - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 13

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x