Costa Blanca Transfers Car Hire- anyone used them?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Apr 2010 12:00 AM by Mauritius123 Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

I was wondering if anyone had used Costa Blanca Transfers for their car hire?

They have good rates, can pay in cash, free additional driver, free booster seats and operate a full to full policy.

You also get met in arrivals and straight to your car without any queues?

Any help would be appreciated.

Like 0      
28 Apr 2010 11:18 AM by leeandtrevor Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Do they have a website as would be interested to see their terms and conditions?

Thanks,

Trevor.

Like 0      
28 Apr 2010 11:32 AM by Mauritius123 Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

Yes they do,as my account is not approved I cannot list it but basically costa hyphen blanca hyphen transfers and then com

It all looks ok, just need them to clarify the support given if the vehicle breaks down.

Not sure how to really tell if they are a reputable company?

Like 0      
28 Apr 2010 1:27 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

Like 0      
28 Apr 2010 3:46 PM by Mauritius123 Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

That is the one - I could not write the website in my post.

Have you heard good things about them? We are flying to Alicante end of July and then driving to Costa Calida.

We are only interested in the full-to-full fuel policy.

Thanks for any help you may be able to give

Like 0      
28 Apr 2010 4:36 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

The full/full policy is only available on rentals under 7 days.  7 days or over is full/empty and it gives you a list of how much they charge for the petrol (40 to 60 euros appears the norm).

The only one I know that does full/full is Econorent through Car Hire Spain.  I made the mistake of not choosing them on my last visit (because I thought I'd save with another company) and got stung 70 euros for fuel in a small Peugot (even with the prices rising as they are, I doubt I'd have got much more than 30 euros worth in that car).  The other company I used also charged over 4 euros a day for the extra insurance so my "savings" disappeared. 

Like 0      
28 Apr 2010 4:46 PM by David W Star rating. 199 posts Send private message

David W´s avatar

if your flyng to Alicante (or Murcia) Coys cars are excellent

They charge 12 euros for a 1/4 tank ( twice i've rented and it was more) and after that down to you return empty

Easy pleasent people to deal with and their cars all seem new,  clean and tidy

Like 0      
28 Apr 2010 6:45 PM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

We have been using auriga-crown of late. Whatever it says when you book the car they are now operating a full/ full policy. No problems at all. They do charge 3 euros a day for fully inclusive insurance, max about 36 Euros. To be honest they never even check the car. When I attacked a pavement and burst the tyre hours after picking up the car I was able to swap it over, had to take it back to the airport. Not even a question on how a tyre was shredded and damage to the alloy wheel! The also seem quick with the paperwork, maybe because I'm a regular customer. Kevin,

Like 0      
07 Apr 2011 12:21 PM by charming Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Looks like they have some good feedback...

Original Post by Mauritus123...

I was wondering if anyone had used Costa Blanca Transfers for their car hire?

Alicante Airport Car Hire ... 31 January, 2011
Would just like to email you and thank you for such a brilliant car rental service, made our holiday alot easier. Loved the fact from the minute we landed in alacante everything went so smooth, collected our luggage, walked through the airport and their was a gentleman waiting at the front doors like it was stated on the emails we received. We did the paperwork which took 5 minutes max, he then walked us to our car which was just across the road, gave me the car keys and off we went, oh before that he paid the car park ticket so we could get out! We had the car for a week and it was very economical, the full-tank lasted us a week and we travelled some miles with this, when we came to leave Spain we simply just drove the car to the same destination at alacante we picked it up from, locked the keys in the boot and that was it. So thank you for such a pleasant and smooth car rental.
kind regards
Steve and Stacey King

hi to andrew and car hire team, thanks alot for the hire car and rep, both were first class, great to be able to pay in cash. hope i returned the car as you asked, very good service hope to do alot more car hire with you at Costa Blanca Transfers cheers george holland

For the attention of Andrew and car hire team Just a quick note to say how delighted we were at the level of service regarding car hire at Alicante airport, until we actually came across your web site we were beginning to despair at the amount of companies that would only accept credit cards as means of payment and as we do not possess one we thought we were facing real problems in hiring a vehicle again many thanks we will definitely use you again next year and will certainly recommend you to friends and family Regards John Lewendon

"Hi, we used your Car Hire in june from Alicante Airport and it was a fab service.Tracy"

"Thought I would e-mail you to let you know that our car hire experience, through Costa Blanca Transfers, went like a dream. No queuing at alicante airport. We were met from the plane by your car hire rep. A few minutes completing the docs and we were on our way. What more could you ask for, whilst everyone else was stood in a queue waiting to pick up their car (At least an hours wait, if not more!). We had to extend our stay by a week and there was absolutely no problem in extending our period of rental. For that, we are very grateful. Thank you to everyone there and will definitely recommend your hire cars. It certainly takes the hassle out of car hire at Alicante. Kind Regards, Emma and Glen MacRae."

"I thought it was appropriate that I left a message in this section. After having my credit cards stolen 2 days before I was due to fly to Spain and no replacements immediately available for car hire. NONE of the other hire company's were interested, even one we have used half a dozen times. I was relieved when you were able to help by letting me pay with cash. Not only this, but the professional nature of your service and the helpfulness of your representative" Matt.

"After being met in arrivals at Alicante Airport. We completed no more than 2 minutes of paperwork, and our car was parked outside the terminal. Last time I hired a car in Alicante, from another very popular company, it took over 2 hours to get going. This time we were in our villa within half of that time. The only way I can say thank you enough is by telling everyone of my experience and by booking with you again when we come over. Again thank you very much." Jon Wells.

This message was last edited by charming on 07/04/2011.

Like 0      
07 Apr 2011 1:22 PM by adam4898 Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

Mauritius123

I have PM'd you my quote from them which has information of damage, excess, accidend's and waivers. Hope this Helps.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

wi-fi extenders - 4 posts
HELP WANTED - 0 posts
ITV & INSCURANCE - 5 posts
Universal Hospitality - 0 posts
Family Fun Day in Calahonda, Saturday 15th May 11:00-20:00 - 0 posts
items for sale - 0 posts
Looking for a caravan - 15 posts
Help! new type of Endesa Smart Meter - 4 posts
looking for a church in Corvera area - 3 posts
Major UK Airlines Launch 'Ash Cloud' Seat Sales - 0 posts
Can a devloper sue if you are unable to obtain the mortage ? - 1 posts
Digital switchover - 12 posts
Baby Show - Torremolinos - 1 posts
Creative hair Show in aid of Vera Orphanage - 0 posts
Owners/long term renters stealing community electricity? - 2 posts
van in UK leaves saturday - 1 posts
internet connection - 23 posts
motobike wanted - 0 posts
wanted - 2 posts
Who is having trouble accessing Facebook - 7 posts
I.B.I. - official rated value of property - 1 posts
Recovering from the Marathon? - 0 posts
Railway Museum near Algar Waterfalls - 3 posts
Telefonica blocking websites - 4 posts
Polaris World Refunds - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x