La Renta Tax

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Apr 2010 12:00 AM by scotty2810 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hello can anybody help me please we have a solicitor who deals with our La Renta Tax on our behalf when last in Spain we were told that our taxes had not been paid so we popped in to see the solicitor picked up the forms received from the treasury with our amount plus interest to pay.  Went to our bank checked that we hadn't paid our taxes as we had set everything up by direct debit.  Our bank gave the statement showing that both mine and my husband La Renta tax had been taken from our account in January.  whilst there we checked the Suma had come out too.

We then went back to our solicitor with copy of our bank statement and he asked for the original as the copy given to us by the bank was on blank paper.  i have since e-mailed the original statement which cleary shows that the money has come out of the account.

He is now asking us for the original tax documents - This is where i come unstuck as i have no original tax documents for the original amount taken from our account.

The only tax documents i have is the ones he gave us to take to our bank in march which has the extra interest on.

He is also telling us the treasury cannot pick us up as on bank account they have our passport numbers and not our NIE number we have asked the bank to change this and they are telling us they can't as we are non residents.

Can anybody help? 

i am starting to wonder why we are paying a solicitor to deal with our taxes when we seem to spend 2 hours or our holiday going from him to our bank to the suma office.

He has now e-mailed saying he has another bill with more added interest

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

CHARO, Formentera del Segura - 13 posts
Friday Golf Society - 0 posts
Can a Presidente change a rule? - 21 posts
house restoration or hose building - 1 posts
Changes in our fees - 7 posts
Another property tax? - 0 posts
Good surfing beaches? - 3 posts
Another property tax? - 22 posts
School dinners - 2 posts
Childs Car Booster Seat Wanted - 1 posts
Investing in property in Spain - 2 posts
siann - 1 posts
I Need Transport Space From Spain to UK (end of May) - 4 posts
Malaga Airport lift needed to Duquesa for 6 people - 09/06/2010 - 0 posts
Restaurant Critic's Wanted!! - 15 posts
Land registry and notary fees - 5 posts
Costa Blanca Transfers Car Hire- anyone used them? - 9 posts
wi-fi extenders - 4 posts
HELP WANTED - 0 posts
ITV & INSCURANCE - 5 posts
Universal Hospitality - 0 posts
Family Fun Day in Calahonda, Saturday 15th May 11:00-20:00 - 0 posts
items for sale - 0 posts
Looking for a caravan - 15 posts
Help! new type of Endesa Smart Meter - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x