ikea alicante

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Feb 2010 12:00 AM by rheumatoid Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Does anyone know how I go about ordering a foam mattress online from from Ikea store in Alicante.  I live in UK and I need one delivered to apartment we stay in three times a year in Benidorm.  Any advice would be welcome.

Maureen

Like 0      
22 Feb 2010 1:23 AM by claire T Star rating in Torremendo, Orihuela. 689 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

Hi Maureen - the store at Alicante is still in the planning stages, I'm afraid.  The nearest one is Murcia which is about an hour away from Benidorm.  Perhaps someone on the forum will know if you can order online.

Like 0      
22 Feb 2010 2:21 PM by Jimbofinn Star rating in Chiclana De La Front.... 224 posts Send private message

Jimbofinn´s avatar

Hi Maureen.  I have visited the Murcia website, and having searched through, it appears that you can have items delivered to your home address.  Looking at the transport charges, it would appear that Benidorm is in their "Zone 3" and dependant on the purchase price of your goods the price of delivery ranges from 45 to 125 euros.  To find the relevant page, and having located the Murcia depot click on the Vas a venir icon at the bottom of the page.  At the bottom of the next page, click on this link, which will load a PDF document with the scale of charges:  Tarifas de transporte y montaje.

Good luck

Like 0      
22 Feb 2010 2:23 PM by Jimbofinn Star rating in Chiclana De La Front.... 224 posts Send private message

Jimbofinn´s avatar

Just tried the link and it works.  So that's all you need to do to see the scale of delivery charges.

Like 0      
22 Feb 2010 2:26 PM by joanmalaga Star rating in Costa del Sol. 419 posts Send private message

Gettin items delivered is not a problem! But you can not buy online, they do not have that system yet, someone actually needs to go into the shop and pay for it and ask for it to be delivered. It is the same here in Malaga.

Joan

Like 0      
23 Feb 2010 9:30 PM by rheumatoid Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Thanks to everyone for the replies I have received about Ikea.  We are coming over to Spain in March and may go along to the store and arrange for a mattress to be delivered.  The beds in our apartment are so hard, feels like lying on concrete.  I normally have to line the bed with about 8 pillows for a bit of comfort, but not ideal, so will definitely think about going for a mattress.  Thanks again to the people who replied.

Maureen

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Still looking for babysitters for Mar Menor Golf resort - 1 posts
moving to spain - 3 posts
Wanted - TV, DVD and Microwave - 0 posts
Volkswagen 7 seater touran June 2005 - 0 posts
yoigo - 8 posts
The cheapest supermarket in Spain - 12 posts
Van back to Spain TOMORROW 21-02-2010 - 1 posts
End of analogue TV? Do I need a new box? - 9 posts
What is a Denuncia exactly? - 5 posts
changing lawyers - 2 posts
A good value Spanish red wine - 25 posts
Barcelona - 9 posts
contact town hall - 3 posts
Airport Transfers - 2 posts
Looking to buy rural land to site holiday cabin or caravan - 6 posts
amber pools - 5 posts
Market research for a potential new business - 2 posts
Xbox live - 1 posts
Tax?????? income tax home or away??? - 5 posts
hola, alguien habla español - 12 posts
We need El Corte Ingles on the Costa Blanca North - 7 posts
can the euro survive - 1 posts
Hello just joined eyeonspain! - 12 posts
Holidays/short term visits - 2 posts
Horizontal Law Community Buiding Insurance - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x