Electric company contact details

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 Feb 2010 12:00 AM by redsam79 Star rating in Los Pacos, Costa del.... 192 posts Send private message

Hi everyone,

New to eye on spain but have owned an apartment in the Sunhills community, Los Pacos, near Fuengirola for about 4 years now. Last year we had a tenant who has now left but both the water and electric had been switched off as he was not paying. On a recent trip I managed to get the water turned back on but not the electric. Does any one know how I can contact an english speaking person from the electric company ( I think it is Endesa) so that I can pay the out standing bill by card and get the electric back on. I have tried phoning and emailing with no luck. Also like to hear from anyone else who owns in Sunhills.

Thanks,

Harry Taylor.

SUCCESS IS SIMPLY A MATTER OF LUCK....ASK ANY FAILURE!!

Like 0      
16 Feb 2010 5:35 PM by spiritofspain Star rating in Riviera del Sol, Mij.... 114 posts Send private message

spiritofspain´s avatar

Hi redsam79 - if you have a bill .... there is a phone no at the bottom together with your contract number which you will need to quote.

When you phone the number - be prepared for a long wait ... best time is 11am on a Saturday morning (dont ask why ...as I havnt got a clue)

You will get an automated system ... but just hang on and eventually you should get a ringing tone

Once you get through ask for an english speaking person ... then be prepared to wait some more.

Once you find the elusive english speaker .......... payment by credit card is simple.

Good luck .......... if you are in Spain then I can give you directions to a 'Point of Service' shop in Fuengirola ... but you are really better off doing it over the phone if you can manage it

M

Margery

www.losarqueros.iowners.net  and www.calahondapark.iowners.net

Like 0      
17 Feb 2010 10:02 AM by redsam79 Star rating in Los Pacos, Costa del.... 192 posts Send private message

Thanks M, I will look for a bill although I think most are in Spain, so any help with the number appreciated. I did find the local shop when I was over but the queue was out the door so I thought I could do it by phone when I came home. The water was a different story, went into the water shop, straight to the advisor, paid the bill and the water was on in a few hours!!

Cheers,

Harry.

Like 0      
17 Feb 2010 10:16 AM by spiritofspain Star rating in Riviera del Sol, Mij.... 114 posts Send private message

spiritofspain´s avatar

Hi Harry

The number to ring is 902 508 850 BUT it is much better to phone armed with the 'Contrato No.' this would be found on a bill OR, if you have a copy of one, it should be shown on the original contract you made with Endesa ... so long as the tenants only took over your contact and didnt make a new one?

failing that the meter number would be next best thing .... if you know it ... and if, at this stage, it is still contected.

M

Margery

www.losarqueros.iowners.net  and www.calahondapark.iowners.net

Like 0      
17 Feb 2010 10:34 AM by redsam79 Star rating in Los Pacos, Costa del.... 192 posts Send private message

Thanks again M, I will trawl through what I have and try and get the number needed and then call them. Let you know how I get on.

Harry.

Like 0      
17 Feb 2010 5:54 PM by kernow24 Star rating. 105 posts Send private message

If you can, try to register for onlline service.

We live in UK and woudlnt know what is going on without it.

We did need the help of others to get through this process though so if you have any contacts over in Spain, maybe they could help or here on eye of spain

good luck

Like 0      
18 Feb 2010 10:01 AM by redsam79 Star rating in Los Pacos, Costa del.... 192 posts Send private message

Thanks, I looked at that and as you say will need help. M has given me the number and I have got through a few times but no English speakers yet. I have a friend who lives in Jersey and speaks fluent Spanish so I am going to get her to call. Thanks for your help.

H.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Scotsman gives a tip to removal company - 0 posts
Which code do I use, Justin & HOW? - 4 posts
Looking for an apartment to rent - 6 posts
Andalucia to UK - 0 posts
Stelios and O'Leary...At each others throats...Again... - 3 posts
Wanted: 3 month let in S.Valencia - ASAP - 1 posts
Second Hand Furniture in Murcia Region - 0 posts
mariadecastro - 4 posts
La Cala Procession - 1 posts
Pure Breed horse and donkey company in severe problems, please help! - 3 posts
HELP - what do I need to be prepaired? - 2 posts
White goods wanted MM02 - 0 posts
Looking for a beautiful holiday apartment in Marbella area? - 0 posts
mobile phones - 4 posts
Nursing and care staff wanted – Costa del Sol - 2 posts
Selling email addresses? - 1 posts
Animal Cruelty - 1 posts
Replacement Repsol Gas Bottles for Calpe area - 3 posts
art in spain? - 0 posts
Bichon Frise breeder - 0 posts
Deposit for a private purchase? who holds it - 6 posts
So I have bought my Euro Millions ticket for this friday..... - 4 posts
La Linea? the good the bad and the Ugly? Wots it really like - 7 posts
Hacienda Riquelme - Full Furnishing Required - 0 posts
Any tips/recommendations for travelling on train from Barcelona to Alicante - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x