So I have bought my Euro Millions ticket for this friday.....

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Feb 2010 12:00 AM by samcampbell Star rating in Costa Del Sol. 136 posts Send private message

samcampbell´s avatar

But I think I might have better odds if I tried the Spanish Lotteries.  Can you tell me how to play El Gordo and I think the other one may be called Primetivo (apologies)!

Thanks

Sam Campbell Business 1st...

mail: info@business1st.es

www.business1st.es

Like 0      
11 Feb 2010 8:26 PM by claire T Star rating in Torremendo, Orihuela. 688 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

Hi Sam - I wanted to play el Gordo at Xmas and didn't know how, so I answered an ad in one of the free local papers for a syndicate.  It was really easy to join and I won in my first two games!  I now play monthly by direct debit (both the Spanish and UK lottos and you can also do Euromillions) so there is no chance of forgetting to play or of losing the ticket.  It is also the only way you can play the UK lotto here in Spain and still get your prize if you win.

If you want to have a look, just click on the link on my signature.

Good luck!

Like 0      
14 Feb 2010 12:24 AM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

And now I do have a problem.  In Spain, last week, I bought my tickets for the Euro draw.  When I came back to UK, I bought them again.  Now I find I have all the numbers in UK and have won the 56 million.  As I had the same numbers on my Spanish ticket, I have to fly back to claim the 60 million euros there.  

Yeah, right.  As I wake up from my dreams I realise that I lost a tenner each way.  I was close, though, only 4 numbers out on the main ones and 1 on the lucky stars. 

However, not wishing to draw attention to "another" Spanish chat site, if you have a quick look at a website belonging to a largish Britishish town on the CB, which has a .co.uk tag, you wil find an excellent article on the lotteries in Spain which tells you how to play, when to play them, how to claim etc.  I can't link it because it is copyrighted.  The town is an "old tower" on, nudge nudge, wink wink.

Like 0      
14 Feb 2010 4:25 PM by samcampbell Star rating in Costa Del Sol. 136 posts Send private message

samcampbell´s avatar

Thank you Bobaol, funny I had the very same dream except in my dream I won the lot......

Sam Campbell Business 1st...

mail: info@business1st.es

www.business1st.es

Like 0      
15 Feb 2010 9:23 AM by sterling Star rating in Kent & Partaloa, Alm.... 206 posts Send private message

So the winning ticket has supposedly been bought by an ex-pat in Mojacar...GMTV were filming there this morning.

Well done and congratulations to whom ever it is,I expect the'll be a party in Mojacar pretty soon...!!!

This message was last edited by sterling on 15/02/2010.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

La Linea? the good the bad and the Ugly? Wots it really like - 7 posts
Hacienda Riquelme - Full Furnishing Required - 0 posts
Any tips/recommendations for travelling on train from Barcelona to Alicante - 3 posts
Free English Premier League football on Spanish TV - 4 posts
Hi I'm Maureen - Bought apartment in Torrievieja - 5 posts
Dacion el pago - handing back the keys - 8 posts
Hi there...I´m new here :-) - 5 posts
Speeding Fine - Please help - 3 posts
Switching your keyboard from English to Spanish - 9 posts
Car Hire, Malaga Airport. - 13 posts
Hertz Car Hire - 6 posts
Great Builder found in Benalmadena !! - 6 posts
ALMERIA AIRPORT - 9 posts
Time For Money To Be Released By Courts - 3 posts
Free wifi in Estepona area? - 2 posts
residents certificate for 94 year old - 3 posts
Animal lovers - 3 posts
Okay, so what's the best way to ask for Beer??? - 46 posts
Ryanair's latest cost cutting?? - 6 posts
Granting of Habertation Certificate - 4 posts
Malaga Airport (AGP) T3 Official Opening - 4 posts
proposed roue railway San Pedro to Estepona - 0 posts
work - 0 posts
Aluminium Box Trailer with secure lid for sale - 1 posts
Credit/Debit Card Scam - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x