Animal Cruelty

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Feb 2010 12:00 AM by orda Star rating in Manilva Heights. 203 posts Send private message

orda´s avatar

What a ridiculous world this is!  ITV are fined for killing a rat and a friend of mine tells me she witnessed a horrendous act of cruelty in Manilva last week.  She said that some people (don't know who) strung up a live deer and slit its throat in public.  She says she couldn't watch and had to run away with the creatures screams ringing in her ears.  Is this a local custom, because if it is it's a disgrace?

Like 0      
14 Feb 2010 1:28 PM by Bassie Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

Spain still is a very cruel country where animals are concerned. Animals are abandoned easily like they were never part of a family.

Thank God for Animal Charities. Also I will never understand people hurting animals for fun.

To answer your question: no, this is not a local custom just some stupid people trying to be "macho".

If this act was directly reported to the police, which it should have been, they would be fined big time!

In this way Spain has changed slightly, people can now get fined due to the new Law of Protection of the Animals.

Next time you or your friends witness something similar, do not think twice and call the local police (tel.nr always on your mobile phone) or 091 (emergencies police). 

Have a lovely St. Valentine's day!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Replacement Repsol Gas Bottles for Calpe area - 3 posts
art in spain? - 0 posts
Bichon Frise breeder - 0 posts
Deposit for a private purchase? who holds it - 6 posts
So I have bought my Euro Millions ticket for this friday..... - 4 posts
La Linea? the good the bad and the Ugly? Wots it really like - 7 posts
Hacienda Riquelme - Full Furnishing Required - 0 posts
Any tips/recommendations for travelling on train from Barcelona to Alicante - 3 posts
Free English Premier League football on Spanish TV - 4 posts
Hi I'm Maureen - Bought apartment in Torrievieja - 5 posts
Dacion el pago - handing back the keys - 8 posts
Hi there...I´m new here :-) - 5 posts
Speeding Fine - Please help - 3 posts
Switching your keyboard from English to Spanish - 9 posts
Car Hire, Malaga Airport. - 13 posts
Hertz Car Hire - 6 posts
Great Builder found in Benalmadena !! - 6 posts
ALMERIA AIRPORT - 9 posts
Time For Money To Be Released By Courts - 3 posts
Free wifi in Estepona area? - 2 posts
residents certificate for 94 year old - 3 posts
Animal lovers - 3 posts
Okay, so what's the best way to ask for Beer??? - 46 posts
Ryanair's latest cost cutting?? - 6 posts
Granting of Habertation Certificate - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x