Looking for Winter Let - Feb to April

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Dec 2009 12:00 AM by stuartbish Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

We are looking to rent a property in the south of Spain for 3 months starting 1st February 2010 running through to the 31st April 2010. We run a small internet based business and require a decent ADSL connection, and ideally would have at least two bedrooms (could survive with a large 1 bed). Apart from this, we are pretty flexible and ideally would find a place in a more traditional Spanish town away from the tourist areas, maybe within ½ hour of the sea.

Please contact me if you have something available that sounds like this with location, price and any other information.

Like 0      
04 Dec 2009 6:13 PM by meggie Star rating in England. 114 posts Send private message

Sorry, Stuart, this is not a reply to your request for a rental property...but it is a similar request and I thought it would be a good idea to join your thread.  Hope you don´t mind!

We are in Almoradi, inland Costa Blanca, renting out a large 3-bed apartment with 2 bathrooms for a price of 450 euros a month all inclusive (ie including all bills).  This seems to be a decent figure in comparison to the cost of rental property in the UK.  But, since we now need a place with a small garden (ie town-house) as we have guests staying with us for Christmas...we are looking for just such a place.  There are, literally, hundreds of empty townhouses on the outskirts of Almoradi...but  there is very little that we can locate to rent.  We have found a few and we can´t believe the price that some are asking!  It seems that folks would rather leave a place empty than take a reasonable rent for 4 months (16 December to 16 April) from fantastic tenants (that´s us...myself and my husband).  Is there anyone out there that is willing to let a townhouse (2/3 bed) with someoutside space, fully furnished...for a reasonable price?  We really will look after your place and will pay the rent!  We can be contacted on our Spanish mobile which is 0034 648445384.  Here´s hoping!

Thanks Stuart...you might need to know this bit of information, too.

Margaret and Anthony

Mag

Like 0      
04 Dec 2009 6:18 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Have you tried searching through the long term rentals here?

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
05 Dec 2009 10:47 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

** EDITED - Advertising:  Please use PM facility **

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 05/12/2009.

Like 0      
23 Dec 2009 12:57 PM by joanmalaga Star rating in Costa del Sol. 419 posts Send private message

Hi stuartbish,

I have a friend with an apartment that might meet your needs.  I sent you a private message but as you are new i do not know if you have activated the private messaging service yet, if you are interested let me know and i will forward you the details.

Joan

Like 0      
23 Dec 2009 2:22 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

EOS team

I have to ask, why bother to place "use ~PM facility" when the poster's facility wasn't and still has not been activated? I did state in my reply also that it was only posted because their facility was not yet operational. I have no problem with you editing the post if you see fit, but to tell me to use a system that is not functional nd send messages into oblivion is a bit stupid!!  

Mark

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

New to Eye on Spain - 7 posts
Gas cylinder Orange or Silver - 5 posts
editing a post - 2 posts
What channels can I get with a 1.4m dish - 4 posts
Coeliac Girl from Germany looking for spanish coeliac guest family!! - 0 posts
Poor Business Approach - 1 posts
Walking group Southern Costa Blanca - 0 posts
Spanish translation question - 2 posts
online doctors appointment - 8 posts
costs england ,spain - 18 posts
Box Framed Clarice Cliff Plate & certificate - 0 posts
Using a JetSki in Spain - 1 posts
Moblile switched off - 5 posts
White Whale companies lifted from judge control - 3 posts
I can not be bothered with EOS anymore ! - 51 posts
Problems With Skype - 11 posts
Are Newspapers Soon to be History? - 2 posts
Searching for a contact number - 0 posts
Econo-Heat - 21 posts
Problems with Car Trawler - 6 posts
Sevillana Endesa - has anyone else had a problem?? - 3 posts
Wanted - Propane Patio Heater - 3 posts
Electric hot water heater wanted - 2 posts
Christmas in Torrievieja - Nice Hotel? - 2 posts
Hi im new - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x