Entertainment Only, Please

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Nov 2009 12:00 AM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

ENTERTAINMENT ONLY

Surely it is time for a forum or thread dedicated to southern Costa Blanca entertainment news and views? We desperately need an on-line facility to find out who is on; where and when.

I sympathise with Torrevieja’s David Whitney of The Actors’ Studio. His letter in this week’s Leader says it all. He and his troupe of gifted performers are frustrated by the local Press glass ceiling when it comes to getting or not getting local publicity.

Again, the CBN (southern edition) is dominated by northern CB events. A girls’ group has been in the CBN and The Post for four weeks; same picture and script whilst others never get a look in. Northerners Dougie Munro and Palma Concerts (good luck to you, lads) are in every week without fail. Other good entertainers are snubbed.  

No wonder there’s a massive advertisers’ migration from hard copy to online advertising. The hard copy Press simply cannot match the 24/7 update-access and space provided by the online Forums. When I publish stuff on here the readership is bigger.
The southern Costa Blanca boasts the most amazing talent. They deserve the oxygen of publicity. The region’s hard-pressed venues also need an efficient online shop window to promote their acts. How about it? What do you think?

Russian - English Translations, Copywriting and Ghostwiting. Check my Website or email keyboardcosmetics@gmail.com for details

www.keyboardcosmetics.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Wifi Leeching - 6 posts
ADANA Christmas fair - 1 posts
Malaga Orphanage Christmas Gift Appeal 2009 - 0 posts
Spanish Corruption: A Tongue in Cheek Peek - 2 posts
Advent laptop for sale - 0 posts
NEW TO THIS - 1 posts
PRIVATE MESSAGES - 3 posts
Visa Electron cards to be phased out - 43 posts
Polaris world resorts/Do you always need a car? - 5 posts
If Britain Goes Bust - 11 posts
Certificate of Second Occupancy (cedula)? - 2 posts
Where would you consider escaping to? - 24 posts
How do I set up a Webcam. - 4 posts
Of Geese and Golden Eggs - 1 posts
pregantcy in spain question?? - 2 posts
Wooden sheds - 9 posts
Teleast- Beware - 1 posts
Are things turning around? - 4 posts
beware!!! this could happen to you!! - 1 posts
FOR SALE - return MONARCH flights Manchester - Murcia - 0 posts
GM LEGAL EXPERTS ALICANTE - 0 posts
Little Tikes Roadster Toddler Bed - Boys - 1 posts
community agm - 8 posts
Non-Resident taxes - 13 posts
Single LNB to dual LNB - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x