community agm

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Nov 2009 12:00 AM by flyingbolt Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

could anyone tell me  if you put a item to the community president to be disgust at a committey meeting and you ask if it is not resolved you asked it to be added to  the agender  to be disgust  can the president refuse

Like 0      
26 Nov 2009 6:17 PM by jayce Star rating. 80 posts Send private message

If an item is not on the agenda at the end of the meeting there is usually 'any other business' then is the time to stand up and  and have your say.

Like 0      
27 Nov 2009 10:03 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

I can't see how the president can refuse, and as jayce says, make sure you make your point at the end of the meeting under "any other business".

If you are having problems with your president then chat to your administrator....that's what you are paying him/her for, to sort out problems.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
28 Nov 2009 3:50 PM by flyingbolt Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

the administrator dos what the president tells her  and the president over rules anythinge that he  dos not  like he will not allow anyone to have there say    

Like 0      
28 Nov 2009 4:44 PM by Poppyseed Star rating. 897 posts Send private message

The reality of AGM's is often very different from the rules. Our president sacked the adminstrator, ignored my written request for items for the agenda and refuses to have an interpreter so before we knew it the meeting was over and we have no idea whether there was time for aob or not.

Poppyseed

Like 0      
28 Nov 2009 6:28 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Well, I though our AGMs were bad but at least people can have their say in ours!

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
28 Nov 2009 6:47 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Yes have to agree we always get our say at AGM's.

But it does seem to me the administrator rules the roost at our meetings, we have a few debtors, but they still come out and use all the facilities.  So I asked why we cannot have the name and shame put up on the doors, she got quite cross and said that was illegal and could not be done.   But I know of other urbinisations that do this.

Pat 

Like 0      
28 Nov 2009 6:55 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Pat, it is illegal to do that.  The list can only be published before an AGM.

I know communities that do it too but they aren't supposed to.

Justin

Like 0      
28 Nov 2009 7:08 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Thanks for that Justin,

I seem to know so many that do it, I could not understand why we did not.  

Hopefully it will improve with the court cases but I won't hold my breath.

Pat   

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Non-Resident taxes - 13 posts
Single LNB to dual LNB - 6 posts
how do i stop email notification of new threads - 0 posts
The power of prayer - 22 posts
how do i stop email notification of new threads - 7 posts
FINCA PARCS ACTION GROUP - NO BANK GUARANTEES - 6 posts
Disney World Spain?? - 13 posts
Vauxhall Combo Crew Van for sale - 3 posts
Spanglish and Pidgin English Won't Do - 10 posts
Costa Blanca News (What's Not On) - 0 posts
Sunrise - 9 posts
New Sky+ HD EPG comes to Amstrad boxes - 3 posts
Soccer in Spain - 2 posts
Andalucian Dream Homes - still in business? - 5 posts
modelo21 - 1 posts
Alamanzora country club - 3 posts
New :) - 0 posts
Taxis in Aspe Costa Blanca - 0 posts
Monarch Cancelling Flights - Gatwick - 16 posts
College students in Spain/college aged students - 0 posts
Moving to Galicia - 3 posts
Los programas favoritos en Espana - 1 posts
Lawyer in Mojacar area - 4 posts
Estudiante de espanol - 0 posts
Oasis Thabernax Country Club [ Tabernas] - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x