Quality Warning!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Mar 2007 12:00 AM by tinto. Star rating in Scotland & Nr Estepo.... 243 posts Send private message

tinto.´s avatar
I would like thoughts of people living in Costa del Sol on where you would buy an apartment at the moment if you had the choice., near the beach, shops, bars and restaurants between Marbella and Estapona.

Like 0      
29 Mar 2007 9:46 PM by spiritofspain Star rating in Riviera del Sol, Mij.... 114 posts Send private message

spiritofspain´s avatar

Hi tinto

Really depends if you are going to live in it, rent it out on a long term contract or want to let it out for holiday rentals?

For me these are very different propositions and obviously result in very different answers - you also then have to take into account the personal situation of the buyer before you even start to think of location

Loads of questions ........ but all necessary and l would always suggest you try before you buy!

Margery

www.losarqueros.iowners.net  and www.calahondapark.iowners.net

Like 0      
29 Mar 2007 10:27 PM by tinto. Star rating in Scotland & Nr Estepo.... 243 posts Send private message

tinto.´s avatar

It would be for holidays for family and friends only and of course grandchildren (thats why it has to be near bars!!!) We originally thought of Puerto Banus area but as in my previous posts have had problems there

Like 0      
01 Apr 2007 8:59 PM by tinto. Star rating in Scotland & Nr Estepo.... 243 posts Send private message

tinto.´s avatar
We are coming over on the 19th any help would be appreciated

Like 0      
02 Apr 2007 10:36 AM by spiritofspain Star rating in Riviera del Sol, Mij.... 114 posts Send private message

spiritofspain´s avatar
Would be happy to meet with you for a coffee and throw my tuppenceworth - have been on the coast for over 7 years and have several properties along the coast in different urbanisations. PM me if this would be of interest to you

Margery

www.losarqueros.iowners.net  and www.calahondapark.iowners.net

Like 0      
03 Apr 2007 2:49 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Hi Tinto I am sure there are any number of people here willing to chuck in their two pennorth - as Spirit says - wide diversity and a lot really depends on what you want. Banus certainly not my first choice as it is becoming more and more seedy (after dark anyway) but the coast a big place. Always happy to meet someone for a coffee and chat - whether it helps or not is another matter but I am such a know it all and seem to have an opinion about just about anything - except politics - try and stay well clear of that issue!

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
03 Apr 2007 4:39 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Banus is not for me either!  It seems to have really become very seedy.

Depends what you want really.  I think towards Malaga from Marbella onwards (Mijas, Fuengirola, Benalmadena, Torremolinos, etc) there always seem to be so much going on in terms of activities and things to do.

In the other direction towards Estepona, Duquesa up to Alcaidea things are much quieter.  You really notice it with the traffic which seems much better.  I personally prefer this end of the coast although we often venture up to to the other end for some "fun" stuff.

Just my opinion....

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
03 Apr 2007 5:05 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

And jst what "Fun stuff" is that Justin?!!

Does Smiley lend you his frocks and high hells?

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
03 Apr 2007 6:13 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar
Nothing like "high hells" on Smiley  God, we go off topic like there's no tomorrow, don't we ? Fibby, behave.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

launching jet ski's Costa Blanca Area - 0 posts
St Georges Day - A bank holiday?? - 26 posts
Anything music .. just great listening - 2 posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANICE - 27 posts
End of month gone.....still no sign!!! - 2 posts
Franchises - 2 posts
Looking for Super King Size Bedding in CB - 4 posts
Euro Anglosur / Prestige Villas - 2 posts
The Cod Father,El Faro,CDS. - 0 posts
The Green Olive - Sabinillas - 6 posts
Estate Agent Speak - 34 posts
Almeria - 5 posts
Marbella Belles - 4 posts
Replacement Locks - 11 posts
Great Place to Relocate in Spain - 8 posts
NON-RESIDENT HOMEOWNERS IN MÁLAGA AND THE CAMPO DE GIBRALTAR AREAS - 4 posts
new apartments - los granados del mar, estepona - 1 posts
Gardening in demand in Costa Blanca South??? - 0 posts
TV shows .. general chit chat .. come on in .. - 14 posts
Break-ins - 26 posts
court cases against non payers of the community - 21 posts
Builder / Odd Job Man - 5 posts
Hill infront of block 1,2 and 3 - 62 posts
Road Legal Trikes, Beach Buggiea & Quads In The Polaris World Triangle Of Costa Calida - 2 posts
Parador Problems (I mean Property's) - 82 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x