Almeria

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Mar 2007 12:00 AM by shush Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I bought two properties in Almeria 4 yrs. ago.  After 3yrs. of chasing the agent informed me that they cannot obtain the building license from the townhall.  They offered me three options two of them were not worth considering so opted for option to take my full deposit back with interest.  But they only paid me part of the money and no interest.  I had no choice but to hire a lawyer and start the court proceedings. They are now offereing me part of the amount they owe me out of court settlement.  But I am not happy because they sold the off-plan develpment to hundred's of people without building license.  I am still carrying on with the court proceedings.  There must be other buyers out there in similar situation would like to hear your views.

Shush

Like 0      
27 Mar 2007 5:09 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
28 Mar 2007 5:31 PM by Mikenmandy Star rating in Dewsbury, Yorkshire .... 232 posts Send private message

Mikenmandy´s avatar

Hi Shush

That wouldn't be Almanzora Country Club & Parador Properties by any chance would it ????

Mike

Like 0      
28 Mar 2007 8:44 PM by johnone Star rating in La Reserva de Marbel.... 233 posts Send private message

28 Mar 2007 11:15 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
29 Mar 2007 6:55 AM by johnone Star rating in La Reserva de Marbel.... 233 posts Send private message

johnone´s avatar

Hi Janice

I never thought of it like that, a couple of years ago we went to view a property that was advertised on the internet, the agent told us it had some greenhouses nearby. Well as i was living in a rural area in the UK, I thought a few greenhouses would not be a problem. When we got there I nearly s*** myself when I saw what only can be describes as "Desolation". From the beautiful Pueblo Blanco of Vicar looking down to the sea it was just an unbroken white vista without break. Talking to another couple we met there who were also looking to buy, they told us that there are  thousands of immigrant workers living rough in the area. Needles to say we scurried back to the Costa del Sol. Driving along the coast from Roquettes de Mar the plastic just goes on and on, its horrible. If you have "google earth" you will see what I mean

Johnone

Dime con quién andas y te diré quién eres.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Marbella Belles - 4 posts
Replacement Locks - 11 posts
Great Place to Relocate in Spain - 8 posts
NON-RESIDENT HOMEOWNERS IN MÁLAGA AND THE CAMPO DE GIBRALTAR AREAS - 4 posts
new apartments - los granados del mar, estepona - 1 posts
Gardening in demand in Costa Blanca South??? - 0 posts
TV shows .. general chit chat .. come on in .. - 14 posts
Break-ins - 26 posts
court cases against non payers of the community - 21 posts
Builder / Odd Job Man - 5 posts
Hill infront of block 1,2 and 3 - 62 posts
Road Legal Trikes, Beach Buggiea & Quads In The Polaris World Triangle Of Costa Calida - 2 posts
Parador Problems (I mean Property's) - 82 posts
The reality of Cheap Inspection Tours - 0 posts
Estate Agents Deposit - 17 posts
Lecrin Valley - 2 posts
Montesinos/Naranjos - 10 posts
Broadband in Spain - 23 posts
Aroca Seiquer & Asociados - 43 posts
Looking for a good bi-lingual solicitor in Spanish Family Law. - 4 posts
Flight pictures .. a real hoot ! - 18 posts
Still looking for reformer.. - 30 posts
Just something really to think about.............. - 371 posts
BMI Cardiff - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x