VERY DISTINCTIVE JETSKI STOLEN FROM TORREVIEJA AREA. 3000 EURO REWARD.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Sep 2009 12:00 AM by Stevea Star rating in Punta Prima. 17 posts Send private message

Dear all,

I have a holiday apartment near the town of Torrevieja on the Costa Blanca in Spain. Between the months of November 08 and March 09 I had my very distinctive Seadoo RXT stolen form my underground Garage. The ski had a one of custom paint job that makes it a one of a kind and very easily recognised. I believe that the ski is still in the Costa Blance area and I am offering a 3000 euro reward to any information leading to the whereabouts of the ski. As you can see from the photo this ski is easily recognisable and stands out a mile.  

Any information I receive would be treated in the strictest confidence.

From one skier to another you can understand my utter dismay at the loss of such an amazing machine that I spent many 1000's on getting it to look the way it does. If you can help me I would be eternally grateful.

Please message me if you have any info.

I would like to thank you for any help you can give me.

Kind regards
Steve Adams

Like 0      
24 Sep 2009 12:16 PM by claire T Star rating in Torremendo, Orihuela. 689 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

Hi Steve - you must be gutted at losing such an amazing machine!  I will keep my eyes open for it and pass this onto a friend who works in the International Marina who may have a greater chance of seeing it. 

I imagine though it would have a new paint job by now???

Hope you find it soon.

Like 0      
24 Sep 2009 3:26 PM by Stevea Star rating in Punta Prima. 17 posts Send private message

Thank you so much for your help. Without going into details I think I know who took it but just can't prove it and I am sure they just sold it on the the person who bought it may not realise it is a stolen ski. If that is the case I don't think they would go to all the expense of respraying it, so I am hoping it is still as it looks now. The people who took this know I live in the UK so think the chances of me finding it are very slim but they are wrong. I have placed an advert in the Jetskier Magazine and emailed every club in wurope with a picture. The ski is also on ebay offering a reward to anyone seeing this ski and my next step is to take out an ad in Costa Blanca News so if it's still in Spain I am going to find it, if only to prove who took it.

I really appreciate any help you can give me and obviously if it is found with the help of anyone on here they will be 3000 Euros richer.

Once again thank you

Like 0      
28 Sep 2009 12:18 PM by Stevea Star rating in Punta Prima. 17 posts Send private message

28 Sep 2009 3:31 PM by chesarina Star rating in U K & Costa del Sol.. 33 posts Send private message

Hi

Think I saw your amazing jetski on a recent "Living in the Sun" on English t v  last week.  ( around 2007, so no help to you!! )

Good luck anyway

Ches

Like 0      
28 Sep 2009 4:52 PM by buzylizzie Star rating in Gibraltar, Manilva a.... 192 posts Send private message

buzylizzie´s avatar

Hi Steve

It may be worth putting this on other forums - there is one called Manilva Life - www.manilvalife.com - they have a few nautical people on there. Also www.andalucia.com

You never know - it may have ended up on Costa Del Sol, maybe Gibraltar or even Morocco - you can cross the straight from Gib/Spain to Morocco one of these in less than 20 minutes.

Good luck with your search.

Like 0      
28 Sep 2009 9:47 PM by Stevea Star rating in Punta Prima. 17 posts Send private message

Thank you so much everyone for your help with this stolen ski, and yes the ski was on Living in the Sun this week here on UK telly but unfortuatley that was me on it with my 2 daughters.

But once again thank you very much I am determind to find this machine...

Like 0      
21 Oct 2009 10:10 PM by Stevea Star rating in Punta Prima. 17 posts Send private message

Bumping to the top...

Like 0      
19 Nov 2010 3:48 PM by Stevea Star rating in Punta Prima. 17 posts Send private message

bumping to the top

Like 0      
19 Nov 2010 4:50 PM by steve and anita Star rating in in San Cayetano. 324 posts Send private message

steve and anita´s avatar

Hi Steve,You say "The people who took this know I live in the UK ",do you actually know who stole it???

We live very near the Mar Menor area, so will keep a look out for it,looks great by the way.

Regards.  Steve.

Like 0      
19 Nov 2010 7:29 PM by Stevea Star rating in Punta Prima. 17 posts Send private message

It was possibly a disgruntled ex, as it was taken with all documents and they let therselves in my apartment. Problem is I can't prove it and she knows it. Still we live and learn.

Like 0      
26 Nov 2010 5:58 PM by Stevea Star rating in Punta Prima. 17 posts Send private message

08 Jul 2011 10:51 PM by stevea Star rating in Punta Prima. 17 posts Send private message

Still loooking for my craft

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Yet More UK Taxation... - 1 posts
Why are there no English speaking staff at Endesa Costa Del Sol offices - 8 posts
Looking for a healthier diet and lifestyle? - 4 posts
Who'd buy in Spain after this stark warning? - 20 posts
Polaris World - no thanks - 39 posts
Brand New Boxed 42inch LCD tv - 3 posts
Shipping Furniture to Murcia/Cartagena - 3 posts
Help! Spanish Banks: Minimum amount left in?/Regular transfers - 9 posts
JET 2 FLIGHTS - 2 posts
Solid Wood Table For Sale - 0 posts
Looking for a bilingual receptionist service in Spain - 3 posts
Child's bed - Mid Sleeper - 0 posts
Mortgage Rates - 1 posts
FORD FOCUS Estate - DIESEL - FOR SALE - 2002 - 2 Years ITV - 0 posts
duplicate nie - 2 posts
Car Hire Scam? - 2 posts
Targeta de transporte - 0 posts
Solvency reports - 3 posts
IBI TAX 2009 IN ESTEPONA - 1 posts
Wanted Beach Buggy - 3 posts
spanish taxes - help! - 3 posts
Masa international - 9 posts
Torrevisa - 12 posts
Question about Communities - 1 posts
vacacion in Valencia - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 13

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x