This made me laugh

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Aug 2009 12:00 AM by MAGICMEG Star rating in Scotland. 546 posts Send private message

This made me laugh , thought I would share it .Hope it doesn't break any rules .I have never been any good at understanding rules .Hope you enjoy MM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHjT-TEqLBs

Nothing surprises me anymore  

but I am willing to accept that sometimes (although not very often ) I can be  wrong !

Like 0      
12 Aug 2009 3:30 AM by MAGICMEG Star rating in Scotland. 546 posts Send private message

Sorry meant to put this in the jokes thread wooops !!!!!  guess I am not just blonde I am a technoblonde ,Perhaps the nice people at EOS could move it to the right thread for me  .MM

but I am willing to accept that sometimes (although not very often ) I can be  wrong !

Like 0      
12 Aug 2009 11:24 AM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

MAGICMEG

.......and they said M.Jackson was a good dancer, Pah!

Like 0      
12 Aug 2009 11:41 AM by MAGICMEG Star rating in Scotland. 546 posts Send private message

Glad you enjoyed it Goodstich  sometimes a small distraction from the world , our worries and those who prefer to think that  we only have ourselves to blame is just what the Dr ordered

Like 0      
12 Aug 2009 3:21 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

That was magic Meg  (yeah, I know, groan)

Hope you, Goody and everyone else will get some justice sooner rather than later.

You know we are all rooting for you, keep your chin up

Like 0      
13 Aug 2009 11:30 AM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

Candyfloss

thanks so much for caring. The chance of me getting justice is almost nil now sadly, thanks to the courts delaying sentence for at least 5 months after delaying the hearing for 12 months, in which time the developers went bust.  Unless the Spanish government turn around and admit their own justice system has ultimately cheated us out of our life savings and 7 years of fighting for justice and compensate us accordingly, we are just on a creditor list, which as a rule means we will get nothing because the banks etc will clear the pot if anything in it?  I won't give up yet though, if only for the sake of others not being cheated the way I have been. What's the point of paying lawyers any more though if even judges are against me?

.......anyway, wasn't  MM's  video good!  Need to keep smiling and trying very hard to keep chin up.

This message was last edited by goodstich44 on 13/08/2009.

Like 0      
13 Aug 2009 11:54 AM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

Loved the video, made me laugh!

Like 0      
13 Aug 2009 1:41 PM by caj Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

hi thank you for sharing that my office was in an uproar reqlly cheered us up today.

Carol

Like 0      
14 Aug 2009 2:27 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Goody

I am so sorry to hear that, I was hoping that after your last trip over there might be some good news

Keep trying, I know you are, and just hope that something will be done. Wish I could offer some advice, as you say, it is totally different over here with the buying procedure. It just wouldn't happen over here, which is stating the bloody obvious I know, but hang on in there mate

And before we get told off, I'll do it first...............   I love this one.......

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Apostille and Embassy Legalization on Buying Property - 4 posts
More flights to Spain for those of us Oop North!! - 3 posts
Power of atturney - 1 posts
Villa in Benalmadena/La Carihuela - 4 posts
Moving to spain in 9 months - 12 posts
SELLING AND CHANGING OWNERSHIP OF SPANISH CAR - 2 posts
Moving to Madrid..but don't have a clue! - 1 posts
Help! The grout in my pool is going black! - 4 posts
Buying a spanish reg car before moving to spain - 15 posts
Building Insurance wiht Mapfre - 7 posts
Parking at Marbella Bus Station - 4 posts
Blogs - 4 posts
german shepherd type dog looking for home in Cadiz - 0 posts
Building Work in Spain - 5 posts
Need health insurance for 6 months in spain - 4 posts
Get a delivery date from removal company! - 2 posts
Dangerous dog act in Spain? - 20 posts
Cancel Telefonica Landline - 1 posts
A different flyng question - 6 posts
5 day car hire from Murcia Airport - 2 posts
Sunshine - 2 posts
Looking for good CDS agents - 22 posts
Transfer of contract - 1 posts
Jeep Cheroke for sale 2004 Plate - 0 posts
18 and moving to Spain! - 10 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x