EOS please tell us which members are in your team

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Aug 2009 12:00 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Justin, you have certain members we're aware of that are EOS Team but suddenly I see 'Sanchez1' (David) posted in Link Appearing in My Post & in his post he says he's EOS. Don't you think you should put  'moderator' under their name so we all know ?

Like 0      
06 Aug 2009 3:21 PM by Sanchez1 Star rating. 853 posts Send private message

I'm not a moderator (just keeping an eye on things today) and when I do post on EOS, it's usually just as a normal user, not in any offical EOS guise.

David

Read my blog: Spain Money Saving Tips and Offers 

Use TransferWise to send money abroad. A lot cheaper than the bank and other online currency exchanges!.

Like 0      
06 Aug 2009 4:46 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

I'm not a moderator (just keeping an eye on things today) and when I do post on EOS, it's usually just as a normal user, not in any offical EOS guise.

David

Then why type the following when you are NOT employed by EOS???????

We'll look in to this for you.

David

EOS

Who gave you permission to be ' just keeping an eye on things today'?

What do you mean when you say, ' when I do post on EOS, it's usually just as a normal user, ',

have you done this before?

David you are a member not an employee or moderator on EOS, nor must you pretend or assume that you are. We have enough people on here masquerading as an authority on this that and the other without someone now pretending to be on the EOS payroll.It's confusing,misleading and NOT ALLOWED.

Please stop it!!

Like 0      
06 Aug 2009 4:55 PM by Sanchez1 Star rating. 853 posts Send private message

Sandra, you have got the wrong end of the stick.  I said I wasn't a moderator.   I work for EOS, but as a database developer.   I don't tend to post on EOS in an official capacity, just as a normal user.  I'm just keeping an eye on the site today because everyone else is out of the office today.

Maybe I should have been clearer.

David

EOS Database Developer (and moderator for today only)

Use TransferWise to send money abroad. A lot cheaper than the bank and other online currency exchanges!.

Like 0      
06 Aug 2009 4:57 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

Well why didn't you say so?

Like 0      
06 Aug 2009 5:19 PM by costas Star rating in Estepona. 33 posts Send private message

My name is Constantinos and I'm a web programmer, but also at EOS, mostly anyway. Others also exist who work in similar capacity, but not always. Hope this helps, or maybe it doesn't.

So who are you then? :)

Like 0      
06 Aug 2009 5:25 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Can you tell us the name of the person that makes the tea and coffee as well please

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
06 Aug 2009 5:31 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi all, well I've just thought to change my profile  as I get so many PMs from members thinking I've something to do with EOS yet I'm just a normal member who often happens to be around to be able to post a lot inbetween tackling many other of my projects. If I get a PM I answer it but it takes up so much time.

I am 100% nothing to do with EOS & the note just put on my profile hopefully will make that clear to many that PM me on the assumption I am a moderator.

Thank you for the explanations, David & Costas.

Like 0      
06 Aug 2009 5:40 PM by Sanchez1 Star rating. 853 posts Send private message

Hi Patrick,

I have to make my own teas and coffees. 

Maybe I should add that to my profile if it helps ;-)

David

Like 0      
06 Aug 2009 5:42 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Only if you can deliver in San Pedro as well!!

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
06 Aug 2009 5:50 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

So who are you then? :)

I'm Sandra and I'm always me unless I'm 'sandra' who is still me but without the capital 's'. You know, like you are Constantinos unless you're 'costas' who is still you but without the capital 'c' and a major part of your name. 

Who does make the tea/coffee by the way??

Like 0      
06 Aug 2009 6:40 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Not sure what the point of this thread is but David IS a part of the team and he DOES have to make his own coffee in the office.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
06 Aug 2009 6:58 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

The point of the thread is.......................................................

................'Getting to know you, getting to know all about you.

Getting to like you, getting to hope you like me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,tra  lal lal laaaaaaaaaaaa.............'

Like 0      
08 Aug 2009 2:50 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

13 Aug 2009 3:49 PM by silverbirch35 Star rating in uk. 46 posts Send private message

morerosado should be EOS and be on the payroll, most of my replies are from morerosado and i thought as others you were a moderator.... demand your payment

Like 0      
13 Aug 2009 4:19 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Christ silverbirch, you'll get me lynched.  Yes, many do think I'm associated with EOS but I'm not. That's why I've adjusted my location on my profile as I get hundreds of PMs & I try to respond one way or the other. I haven't the time I once had.

Like 0      
14 Aug 2009 7:44 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Your contribution is unvaluable More. Keep with us!

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
26 Aug 2009 2:49 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

More,

No! Max is wrong in what he says in that thread and everyone can read my reply in that thread.

It is true however that I currently do not work for EOS.

However I did work for EOS for six months from February this year until end July, as people who watched the Siesta TV Show know (ah! everlasting fame! huge hit on US Cable TV).

Hopefully I will be working for EOS again one day, but until then I am doing my own thing fixing PC's et al, but at the same time keeping an 'eye' on you lot!

Justin and I remain very good friends and I suspect he hasn't answered because he's only just come back from holiday, and knowing what I know about Justin, I know he is a very, very busy man and has to juggle lots and lots of things during his very, very long working days (and nights).

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
26 Aug 2009 2:54 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

Oh! And I too always had to make my own coffee!

But I always asked everyone else if they wanted a cup!

And I agree with Maria that More's contibutions are 'Invalauble' (I'm sure that's what she meant)

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
26 Aug 2009 2:59 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

Or even..................I N V A L U A B L E...........Techno!!!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Business Internet - 7 posts
Manilva Feria 2009 - 1 posts
Link Appearing in My Post - 3 posts
Business Potential? - 5 posts
Doing it yourself - 13 posts
UK car hire from Bristol airport - 1 posts
Manilva wine festival - 3 posts
Inflatable Spa Jacuzzi Hot Tub - 45 posts
in search of a suitable pueblo - 11 posts
Cap and Collar Limits on Mortgages? - 5 posts
Driving a Spanish registered/insured car belonging to a friend - 5 posts
Why is fruit so bad in Spain - 22 posts
Monarch Airlines criticised by CIT Marbella - 0 posts
Replies (WHAT IS THIS ?) - 7 posts
Article re BGs - 2 posts
Article from lawyer about litigating BGs - 6 posts
"the truth at last " - 0 posts
Horizontal law and cost of lifts! - 25 posts
Toyota Yaris for sale - 4 posts
Petition stand up and be counted - 1 posts
AIFOS AND LAWSUITS - 4 posts
New photos of road from Coto Real to Duquesa Port - 0 posts
WRONG TELEPHONE NUMBER - 2 posts
Transporting my 2 dogs and cat from Spain via France - 3 posts
Looking for Pregnant Models!! - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 23

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x