I wish I could sell my house

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Jul 2009 12:00 AM by cazzy Star rating in Inland Andalucia. 180 posts Send private message

Are there any decent estate agents out there. I need to sell my Inland house and move to Fuengirola (or there abouts), as i am needed to look after my grandson whilst his parents are at work!!! I know it is hard at the moment, so I would even consider a permanent or temporary swap.

Like 0      
05 Jul 2009 9:56 PM by 1962 Star rating in Iznalloz. 182 posts Send private message

Hi Cazzy,

try 1 Casa they are excellent and genuine, we used them to buy our cottage in granada and you can also view the testimonials from clients (including ours) I can also give you the phone no. of Sabrina the local agent who speaks english and fluent Spanish if you wish to email me because I don't know whether I will be able to leave it on the thread.

best of luck Kathy

Kathy

Like 0      
06 Jul 2009 6:36 AM by cazzy Star rating in Inland Andalucia. 180 posts Send private message

Thanks for that I will get back to you at the weekend, heading off to Fuengirola now for the week.

Like 0      
03 Nov 2009 2:01 PM by lilzandjake Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

You could try  costa blanca bargain properties. com ( no Spaces) I am selling my house with them and they have been great. They were really helpful and have done a fantastic write up for the house which is being advertised in both England and Spain. They seem to have quite alot of interest in my house so fingers crossed they get it sold quickly. I will keep u posted.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

THANK YOU.....Alan and Irene................. - 4 posts
DOGs TRAVELLING TO SPAIN - 3 posts
non-resident needing an itv on UK plated car - 3 posts
Ciudad Quesada market days - 19 posts
Travel cot and high chair for sale - 6 posts
DVD rental service? - 0 posts
ISO advice for getting from Tangier to Huercal Overa - 0 posts
Andrew John Thompson - 1 posts
Community Funds dissapeared??? - 14 posts
Hello everyone - 8 posts
Flip Flops - 2 posts
Roda Bus - 0 posts
Form 210 Valor Catastral - 32 posts
free digital Alicante map - 0 posts
Sponsored - 20 posts
Torresat gone down - 1 posts
7th july ... - 1 posts
Taxes relating to LFO. - 5 posts
Happy Birthday Mrs TechnoApe - 14 posts
Here we go!!! - 10 posts
tax form 210 - 20 posts
Anyone know who might hire out an old car, e.g. 'rent-a-wreck' type company? - 0 posts
1000 sq mtr of land exchange for work to be finished around my villa - 3 posts
Car hire: Autos Costasol car hire - 0 posts
building projects in Spain - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x