THANK YOU.....Alan and Irene.................

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Jul 2009 12:00 AM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

Thank you soooooooo much for inviting me to your wedding. I shall never forget the day.

Your Spanish Ceremony had MUCH more feeling than the English Registry Office......it was great !!

They party ( with hog roast and many more goodies ) was wonderful.

May you and Alan continue to have many more happy years.

Love, Karensun and gang. xxx

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
05 Jul 2009 7:24 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

You can't beat a Spanish wedding, my son married in Spain last year and it was fabulous.

Congratulations Alan and Irene.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
05 Jul 2009 7:31 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Yes thanks for the invite Irene and Alan,  shame we was not in Spain, would love to have gone, glad it went well

Are Spanish wedding's a lot different to English then?  I can imagine they would be.

Pat

Like 0      
05 Jul 2009 7:37 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Completly different, when my son married it was 6.30pm as it's too hot during the day, I had to walk throu the town with my son and all the family and friends behind, then the bride Ana left her home with her father and family and friends and we all met up in the church, no cars, after the wedding the bride and groom lead you back throu the town to the reception which was 14 courses roughly every half an hour and it finished about 2.30am the last course was your breakfast.

Weddings in Spain are fantastic.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
05 Jul 2009 8:17 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

That sound's really lovely, much more romantic.  Are wedding's normally later in the day in Spain?  That was the time of Irene and Alan's wedding.

Fourteen courses goodness,  do they have caterer's for that of do a lot do it themselves?

We have been to a Greek wedding.  I thinik that seemed so different becaue most of it is outside.

Well thanks a lot for the info.

Pat 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

DOGs TRAVELLING TO SPAIN - 3 posts
non-resident needing an itv on UK plated car - 3 posts
Ciudad Quesada market days - 19 posts
Travel cot and high chair for sale - 6 posts
DVD rental service? - 0 posts
ISO advice for getting from Tangier to Huercal Overa - 0 posts
Andrew John Thompson - 1 posts
Community Funds dissapeared??? - 14 posts
Hello everyone - 8 posts
Flip Flops - 2 posts
Roda Bus - 0 posts
Form 210 Valor Catastral - 32 posts
free digital Alicante map - 0 posts
Sponsored - 20 posts
Torresat gone down - 1 posts
7th july ... - 1 posts
Taxes relating to LFO. - 5 posts
Happy Birthday Mrs TechnoApe - 14 posts
Here we go!!! - 10 posts
tax form 210 - 20 posts
Anyone know who might hire out an old car, e.g. 'rent-a-wreck' type company? - 0 posts
1000 sq mtr of land exchange for work to be finished around my villa - 3 posts
Car hire: Autos Costasol car hire - 0 posts
building projects in Spain - 0 posts
Long Term rental- agent fees rip off - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x