Excellent book on the financial side of how to run a community.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Jun 2009 12:00 AM by promedia Star rating in Cheshire/Riviera del.... 134 posts Send private message

Our community at Golf Gardens Miraflores II was fortunate enough to be contacted by an established accountants practice in marbella and have offices in other cities across spain.

They offer financial advice and auditing to communities who would like to ensure their administrators are doing everything right and that the amounts they are paying for certain items in their budget are in line with national community levels. So they would pick up if your insurance costs were to high or your electricity was excessive for the number of apts in your community etc etc.

In order for presidents and committees to understand fully what the laws are regarding running a community, they have written a paperback book in plain english and spanish that clearly explains all the bits we get confused with or our administrators generally try to baffle us with.

I'm sure that Robert Magits wouldnt mine getting some potential new prospects on his books, if anyone wanted a copy for their own community president.

get in touch his details are:

Robert Magits
Director de Desarrollo de Negocio

Robert Magits [rm@uhy-fay.com]

Centro de Negocios Puerta de Banús
Edf. B, 1ª Planta
29660 Nueva Andalucía
Marbella, Málaga
Tel.: +34 952 76 40 65
Fax: +34 952 82 59 34

www.uhy-fay.com

Ian Cook - Golf Gardens Miraflores - The best place to live on the Costa del Sol

"A day without sunshine is like.................night"

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Hi everyone - 1 posts
move to the costa blanca - 3 posts
horizontal laws - 4 posts
Long term Property Rental Question... - 6 posts
contact details to pay community fees - 4 posts
Sky TV - new cards coming soon - implications? - 24 posts
Six Month Anniversary - 4 posts
NIE HELP SECTION 2 - 3 posts
FURNITURE PACK-LOWER PRICE & ADDED EXTRAS!!! - 0 posts
Customer Service jobs - Malaga and Granada - 0 posts
Vodafone Dongal - 17 posts
Simusat - 2 posts
Horse Riding in the Condado de Alhama area? - 1 posts
Are there any decent internet providers ??? - 8 posts
WANTED - 0 posts
IKEA MURCIA - 1 posts
Feeeview in Calpe? - 3 posts
Giving up residency - 1 posts
Driving from Norwich, England to Marbella, Spain - 3 posts
Hi everybody - 2 posts
Can you tell me what the consequences would be if someone who will not pay rent/utilites is taken to court - 4 posts
Oil or Gas Central Heating - 7 posts
Lidl Muesli Bars - 17 posts
INHERITANCE TAX - 1 posts
Can I transfer my Spanish property to my children now and will this mean they will not have to pay inheritance tax - 17 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x