IKEA MURCIA

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Jun 2009 12:00 AM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

Just in case you are planning to visit IKEA Murcia over the next few weeks please be advised that the warehouse areas where you would normally get items such as bedding, kitchen & bathroom fittings, pictures and plants are undergoing a major refurbishment and you cannot buy these items at he moment

The new areas open on the 19th June but you can still buy all of the normal items in the catalogue but it makes a big difference as things like bedding pillows etc are well proced and you cannot currently buy them

Opposite IKEA in Murcia there is a Primark where you can buy well priced bedding and linen towels etc 

Like 0      
01 Jun 2009 5:24 PM by friendly Star rating in North Lanarkshire. 125 posts Send private message

I will be in this area within the next few weeks.  Directions to Ikea Murcia from Alicante by road would be appreciated if anyone can help.  Thanks

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Feeeview in Calpe? - 3 posts
Giving up residency - 1 posts
Driving from Norwich, England to Marbella, Spain - 3 posts
Hi everybody - 2 posts
Can you tell me what the consequences would be if someone who will not pay rent/utilites is taken to court - 4 posts
Oil or Gas Central Heating - 7 posts
Lidl Muesli Bars - 17 posts
INHERITANCE TAX - 1 posts
Can I transfer my Spanish property to my children now and will this mean they will not have to pay inheritance tax - 17 posts
I saved water & electric by changing my shower head! - 1 posts
CHILDMINDING - 1 posts
Update from my visit - 1 posts
CRB - Criminal Records - 0 posts
community administrators - 7 posts
piano players ... - 2 posts
Single Mattress for sale unused - 0 posts
confortlin flax animal bedding for sale - 1 posts
help - 0 posts
Transport from Scotland - 0 posts
sky hd box for sale - 1 posts
Would you buy at the moment? - 2 posts
help - 2 posts
PEUGEOT 107 1.4HDi FOR SALE - 0 posts
Still haven´t received tax refund for 2007 - 0 posts
Monarch Manchester (and Luton) to Almeria - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x