Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Jun 2009 00:00 by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4017 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Police Services in English.

Talk to an English Speaking operator 24 Hours a day seven days a week. On 902 102 112

Crimes and circumstances that can be reported to the Police over the phone:

•    Theft with violence and larceny
o    Breaking into cars / stores / houses.
o    Documents and/or belongings
o    Robberies (bag snatching)o Petty larceny (pick-pocketing)
o    Swindles/ fraudso Damage to property (house, car...)

•    Loss of documents/ effects.

•    Objects recoveries.
o    Cars
o    Documents and or belongings

IMPORTANT Information: Formal reports to the Police regarding aggravated assault or with dangerous weapons, or formal reports against a perpetrator whose personal information is known, won’t be received by phone. Those reports to the Police will always have to be made in person at the closest Police Station.

Crimes requiring immediate Police action: those related to offences against a person’s well-being, and those especially complex, will be reported in person at the Police Station.

Once the report has been lodged by a telephone call, and if the complainant agrees with its content, it must be signed at the closest National Police Station within the following 48 hours. Telephone Reports take precedence over those made at the Police Station, except in justified causes.  For further information on this service logon to:-


Other Important numbers: Local Police 092, Guardia Civil 061:  

This information comes with curtsey from Richard Bloom of impacthypnotherapy.com 670 018 944 / 952 669 677 another useful number to have around.
Stress; Post Traumatic Stress; Depression; Phobias; Stop smoking; Personal problems.



Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

IKEA MURCIA - 1 posts
Feeeview in Calpe? - 3 posts
Giving up residency - 1 posts
Driving from Norwich, England to Marbella, Spain - 3 posts
Hi everybody - 2 posts
Can you tell me what the consequences would be if someone who will not pay rent/utilites is taken to court - 4 posts
Oil or Gas Central Heating - 7 posts
Lidl Muesli Bars - 17 posts
Can I transfer my Spanish property to my children now and will this mean they will not have to pay inheritance tax - 17 posts
I saved water & electric by changing my shower head! - 1 posts
Update from my visit - 1 posts
CRB - Criminal Records - 0 posts
community administrators - 7 posts
piano players ... - 2 posts
Single Mattress for sale unused - 0 posts
confortlin flax animal bedding for sale - 1 posts
help - 0 posts
Transport from Scotland - 0 posts
sky hd box for sale - 1 posts
Would you buy at the moment? - 2 posts
help - 2 posts
PEUGEOT 107 1.4HDi FOR SALE - 0 posts
Still haven´t received tax refund for 2007 - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x