Wheel assembly for sliding patio doors

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Apr 2009 12:00 AM by tonyalderton Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi I'm Tony, My wife and I have a place in Riviera Del Sol and I spend about 6 months a year there on and off. I love this site and the Siesta show, it's so friendly.

What I really want to know though is, does any one know where I can get wheels or even the whole assembly for patio sliding doors? I have tried virtually all the likely places around my area without luck. There are so many different shapes and sizes but none like mine, which are quite small. The dimensions are: Casing: W10mm X H27mm X L50mm. The wheel measures : Dia 20mm X  7mm wide. Any ideas?

Like 0      
30 Apr 2009 2:12 PM by spiritofspain Star rating in Riviera del Sol, Mij.... 114 posts Send private message

spiritofspain´s avatar

Hi Tony

Welcome ... l also live in Riviera del Sol and have done for the last 10 years.

Have had to replace the 'wheels' on several sets of patio doors over the years ... BUT have alway had a local company do it for me -.... Fortress Security at El Zoco Calahonda. They always sorted them out for me and the charges were always very resonable. Last set were a really large pair of doors and they really earnt their 60 euros!!

Obviously if they can get the parts l would think that they are available locally ... so if you want to DIY perhaps try the ferrateria at El Zoco?? or Aki at Myramar

Good Luck

This message was last edited by spiritofspain on 4/30/2009.

Margery

www.losarqueros.iowners.net  and www.calahondapark.iowners.net

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

amba1 - 3 posts
Making Friends - 1 posts
Buying a car in spain - 0 posts
Hi All Info/Help request - 2 posts
wealth tax - 2 posts
new comers mags and colm - 0 posts
Alfredos in San Pedro - 14 posts
Electric Readings - 0 posts
HELP.........need directions to thermal baths in Fortuna...one with campsite please - 2 posts
Taxes in Spain - 23 posts
Security Deposit - 0 posts
Hi Everyone from Lisa at Spectrum FM 105.5fm - 0 posts
Title Deeds Insurance - 1 posts
Attn Bobaol - 0 posts
rapp - 16 posts
Hi All - 3 posts
Phase 1 : Release of remaining blocks - 1 posts
As soon as more complete! - 2 posts
Renting in Spain - 0 posts
Man & Van needed Gatwick to Murcia - 0 posts
Driving with children - 8 posts
Free Property Management Information???? - 1 posts
Car insurance in Spain - 2 posts
Petition To remove the PM - 17 posts
FREEZER TO SPAIN - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x