Electric Readings

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Apr 2009 12:00 AM by lasiesta Star rating in Costa del Sol. 58 posts Send private message

Hi all,

Does anyone know if Sevillana keep a record of when they actually read the meters and if so how do we get hold of this information.

The reason I ask is because of one of our owners. We only started looking after his property a month ago and put a long term tenant in. We have just received his electric bill which is for over 1100 euros, apparently for 1 month with a usage of 7074kw! This seems a little high! The property is only a 2 bed apartment and yes it does have air-con but this still seems awfully high. The tenants have told me that they haven't used the air-con yet and haven't been silly with using appliances. I have managed to get hold of his past bills and have noticed that many of these bills in the past year are estimates and some months there was no usage at all yet he informs me that he did have someone in the property during these times. The contract was started in January 2007 and apparently up until March this year only 1617kw has been used yet the property was lived in for at least a year.

I know there are electric nightmares at the moment, even my personal bill has doubled, so is it possible that this bill could include past periods? That is why we would like to know when the meter was read as it seems that they assumed figures over the past year and only this month bothered to go and read the meter, hence the high bill. Annoyingly the person who holds the keys to the meters was away when we took the property on so we couldn't get a reading at that time and even now I can't get hold of him!!

Finally is it possible to do a bank transfer to Sevillana for outstanding bills? Not surprisingly the owner didn't have this sort of money in his account for an electric bill and now wants to do a bank transfer.

Thanks in advance.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

HELP.........need directions to thermal baths in Fortuna...one with campsite please - 2 posts
Taxes in Spain - 23 posts
Security Deposit - 0 posts
Hi Everyone from Lisa at Spectrum FM 105.5fm - 0 posts
Title Deeds Insurance - 1 posts
Attn Bobaol - 0 posts
rapp - 16 posts
Hi All - 3 posts
Phase 1 : Release of remaining blocks - 1 posts
As soon as more complete! - 2 posts
Renting in Spain - 0 posts
Man & Van needed Gatwick to Murcia - 0 posts
Driving with children - 8 posts
Free Property Management Information???? - 1 posts
Car insurance in Spain - 2 posts
Petition To remove the PM - 17 posts
FREEZER TO SPAIN - 5 posts
Car hire under 21 - 9 posts
Buying a car in Spain - 7 posts
Toyota Yaris for Sale - 0 posts
Van or pick up with driver/labourer needed - 0 posts
Brilliant News folks - 2 posts
QUESTION FOR MARIA - 1 posts
Community Deeds - 5 posts
Happy story about agent and buying in Spain - 13 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x