Ingofersa

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Apr 2010 6:59 PM by Maxi y Angelines Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Somos afectados de Ingofersa en el sector IV de Garrucha.

Después de ser engañados, Ángel Fernández nos ofreció y reservó una vivienda en las Marinas de Garrucha. Nos pusimos en contacto después con la empresa que construye estas viviendas, Playa Costa Tropical, y nos comunicó que no tenían relaciones con Ingofersa. Así que ahora estamos sin vivienda y sin dinero.

Si tenéis noticias sobre el tema, enviadlas al e - mail, por favor.

Un saludo. Gracias.

We´ve been cheated by Ingofersa, in the Sector IV, Garrucha.

After we´ve been cheated, Ángel Fernández offered us and keeped us a house in ´Las Marinas´ in Garrucha. We spoke by telephone with the company that build these houses, Playa Costa Tropical, and they told us that they don´t have any relation with Ingofersa. So, now we´re without house and without any money.

Please, if you have news about this, send it to me by e - mail.

Bye. Thank you.

Like 0      
18 May 2010 10:49 PM by Fed up Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Anyone have any further news on this one?

Like 0      
19 May 2010 2:56 PM by worriedtoo Star rating. 20 posts Send private message

Hi, I  managed to get a reply from my solicitor the other week and she said she might have some information next month.  Who knows?

Like 0      
25 May 2010 11:48 AM by donnyb Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi all

Our solicitor said we can proceed to freeze assets etc, but doesn't recommend this as it may take years.

Wondering if anyone has heared any other information with regard to the large sum of money that was due to be paid to Ingofersa. I understand that a court case was holding up the release of funds.

Thanks

Donny

Like 0      
17 Nov 2010 3:50 PM by worriedtoo Star rating. 20 posts Send private message

I asked my solicitor to offer Ingofersa a lower settlement figure just so I can get some of my money back.  She said it was unlikely  as they havn't got any money and I have not heard anymore.  Its strange that if you owe them money they repossess your house and the bank takes possession but it they owe you money nothing happens!!  Where do we go from here.  See to have drawn a complete blank.  Quite honestly I dont think we have a hope in hell of getting any money back.

Like 0      
17 Nov 2010 9:05 PM by ads Star rating. 4124 posts Send private message

Please all, if you haven't done so already, add your evidence to Keith's BG petition www.bankguaranteesinspain.com (whether or not you have a Bank Guarantee), as it's imperative that we gather as much evidence as possible.

Like 0      
07 Jan 2011 4:12 PM by tim1952 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Can anyone contact me with any latest info they may have on the Bouganvilla developement. We gave money to Ingofersa in 2004 and have seen no progress.

Like 0      
07 Jan 2011 6:22 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

When I was out last October there was nothing on the development. Their offices were being refurbed on Garrucha seafront though!!

Mark

Like 0      
20 Jan 2011 12:40 PM by puneet Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

Sector IV is never going to be built. Permission was never granted. Ingofersa is not pretending it will be built either. They gave up on it years ago.

Angel says he will give money back to people as and when he has it. Perhaps the next best thing is to switch to an alternative property being built by Ingofersa. Not ideal, but at least you may get something to show for your money...

We have done that. We have a key for the property at Natura World (even though we didn't want to buy on a naturist resort!). However, we can't sign title deeds yet as there is a backlog in the courts and Angel needs final pieces of paperwork. 

So, not home and dry yet... will keep you all posted

Like 0      
20 Jan 2011 1:05 PM by worriedtoo Star rating. 20 posts Send private message

Thanks for posting the update on Ingofersa.  How is it they have new offices and are still building.  Do you know what the problem is.  Is he waiting for other properties to be paid for before he can pay us.  i don't know how he can sleep at night knowing hes ripped off so many people, and the awful thing is we cant do anything about it.  I certainly dont want a place in a Naturist Complex, I hope you get to sign the deeds.  I wouldn't trust him an inch.  Please keep us posted, there are lots of us out there who have lost loads of money including legal fee to try and get the money back.   Good Luck

Like 0      
10 Apr 2011 1:46 AM by King of Spain 999 Star rating. 44 posts Send private message

Does anyone have an update on this situation regarding the cancellation of the Ingofersa Sector IV  development in Vera, Almeria, as I am invested on that development with a substantial deposit.

I am currently with Ag2 solicitors but it is taking ages to get a court decision so I have asked Costa Luz Lawyers to look into this for me as I am part of a large group that is taking action to recover 'lost deposits' on another development in Terque in Almeria by the developer Inroal from Roquetas de Mar.

Thanks,

KoS999

Like 0      
17 Jul 2011 7:16 PM by worriedtoo Star rating. 20 posts Send private message

Hi everyone,  I went into Ingofersa offices last week to ask what was happening about the return of our money.  I spoke to a lady called Patricia who was acting as an interpreter for Angel the Director.  She said he really wants to give us our money back but they are waiting for the Title Deeds to be issued by the court on some exiisting developments they have where people have been in possession of themj for some time.  Once these are issued the occupiers are due to pay the final installment.  On receipt of this final payment then Ingofera are due to refund our money.  This should happen in the not too distant future, but they dont know when, Patricia says.   Anyway watch this space!!!!!!!!!    It is encouraging to know that the office is still there I suppose.

Like 0      
20 Jul 2011 1:52 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Very likely, this is the route:

http://www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/costaluz/5709/legal-tip-552-case-law-on-banks-liability-when-no-bank-guarantee.aspx

Legal tip 552. Case Law on Banks liability when NO Bank Guarantee 
20 June 2011 @ 21:50 

Very recent Case Law ( dated 3rd of May 2011) by Burgos Appeal Court

1.- Claimer requests both developer and Bank ( issuer of a general Bank Guarantee) to provide the individual Guarantee and subsidiarily to refund the handed amounts plus legal interests.

2.- On Banks liability Judge interprets that the constitution of the guarantee is so essential that if it is not met, the buyer directly acquires rights for devolution of the handed amounts. Banks are obligued to restitution of handed amounts due to negligency for not constituting the required individual certificates of Guarantees.

So, if you bought off plan and claimed for refund of deposits, obtaining a win but finding an unsolvent developer who cannot pay you back, go and find possible liabilities of the Bank who issued the general Bank Guarantee and did not assure you had your individual certificate for the protection of your amounts. Banks where you placed your amounts are also liable for the refund according to provision 1.2 of Law 57/68.

Great for Burgos!

Maria

Playa de Areacova, Cangas de Morrazo, Rias Baixas, Galicia, Spain by Inmobiliaria Lares at Flickr.com

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
20 Jul 2011 9:18 PM by King of Spain 999 Star rating. 44 posts Send private message

HI Maria, is this new case law you have found since when I was with you on 10th of June?

Peter

Like 0      
22 Feb 2012 11:03 PM by worriedtoo Star rating. 20 posts Send private message

I have just had an email from my solicitor in Spain who is dealing with the Bouganvillas 1V case on my behalf.  She now says that they want to take the Bank that Ingofersa had a contract with to court to sue them for not keeping our money in a special deposit account.  She has asked for the sum of Euros 1300 to cover costs for this and says it will take a year to 18 months to go to court.  I have already spent loads on legal fees without achieving anything and I wonder if any of you are going along with this.  She said there was representing a group of people.  Are any of them you.  I am very reluctant to spend any more money on this and, quite frankly, dont trust any of them.

Like 0      
22 Feb 2012 11:34 PM by King of Spain 999 Star rating. 44 posts Send private message

I have no update despite keep ring the solicitor who is supposed to be workng on this case. I can't get them to respond to me despite paying them a lot of money too to get my money back! I will try again, I am using AG2 in that same area where the development was supposed to be for 'Sector 1V'.

So sorry I can't update you on that. But I just know it did not get planning persmission. Also from my recent visits there to find out what is happening it appears local knowledge has it that they are in financial difficulty, which is not surprising of course given the state of the market.

Like 0      
23 Feb 2012 7:22 AM by puneet Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

But AG2 is the same solicitor that Ingofersa used to use. Is it a good idea to use them???!

Aks the lawyers to take on the case on a no win/no fee policy if they think taking on the banks is such a good idea, especially if you have all paid them money to begin with.

Sector IV will never be built, Ingofersa claims it will refund people's money when they are able to sign title deeds for Natura World, but that is stuck because of a dispute betweebn Ingorfersa and the landowner. Until that resolves itself, it seems everyone will have to wait.

Like 0      
23 Feb 2012 10:42 AM by King of Spain 999 Star rating. 44 posts Send private message

i was not aware it was the same solicitor that Ingofersa used!

You have a good point there of course.

Anyway I have emailed Joachin at AG2 about me getting no response to my phone calls so let's see what they come back with. Of course I could change solicitors but I cannot see why I should shell out yet again for the same work. All I am told is the court in Vera is taking a long time to process the claims but of course this is not helping me.

Are you in Sector IV and if so what are you doing about it? Or how do you know about it if not?

Peter

Like 0      
23 Feb 2012 3:17 PM by worriedtoo Star rating. 20 posts Send private message

Hi Yes I entered into the purchase of a villa on Bouganvillas 1V about seven years ago.  I paid Euros 70,000 deposit and payments to Ingofersa.  I was using AG2 originally but my solicitor left them because they were so inefficient and started up on her own.  So far I have paid our about Euros 10,000 in legal fees and achieved nothing.  When I was in Spain last year I visited the offices of Ingofersa only to be told that we would get our money back when they received the final payments from their existing development which had been held up by the court.  Now my solicitor want to take the Bank to court but quite frankly I dont want to shell out another Euros 1300 for something thats going nowhere.

Pat

Like 0      
23 Feb 2012 3:26 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Dear KingofSpain:

Yes, that is the Case Law. There are new Case Law on this since then.

Kindest,

María

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Acceptability of solid log homes in Spain - 5 posts
New to Forum - 19 posts
Legal advice - 5 posts
Never a happy spanish experience if you bought your property through atlas international and paid in full! - 1 posts
Anyone heard of....... - 0 posts
Free Holiday in Andalucian Farmhouse in exchange for House & Animal Sit - 1 posts
Valuation of property - 2 posts
A Legal Question - re; Buying and licences - 0 posts
Car boots and markets - 11 posts
Builder's supply of water and electricity - 16 posts
Trampolin Hills - Royal Dream - Action Group - Anyone on it? - 1 posts
Builder has taken out mortgages on properties - 5 posts
Child with Autism/Asbergers Syndrome - Any educational facilities east of Malaga? - 2 posts
Santander buys GE Capital Bank Ltd - 1 posts
Looking for Iberbanda wireless router - 4 posts
Generator for sale. New. Diesel engine - 0 posts
vet in france - 0 posts
For sale: Brand new Ikea furniture - 0 posts
Mortgage switch - 2 posts
Loan guarantor - 2 posts
Changing your Spanish Mortgage - 8 posts
desperate for info and help on dispute with atlas/aroca/builder and lack of deeds....all replies welcome - 4 posts
Change of Gated Community into Commercial Community - 6 posts
Rumours of Euroland - 12 posts
New to eyeonspain - buying on Trampolin Royal Dream - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 52

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x