Ingofersa

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Jan 2009 12:00 AM by worriedtoo Star rating. 20 posts Send private message

Does anyone know what is happening with the Ingofersa development, Boganvillas 1V in Garrucha.  I got aa court case pending with them because they taken a lot of money from me and are not building

Like 0      
06 May 2009 7:41 PM by smog Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

We have paid £51,000 to Ingofersa in 2003.  We have been fobbed off from start to finish. We were offered other properties for sale

one was even in the naturist area.  We are now wanting our money back but after reading these accounts we are very worried.

Like 0      
06 May 2009 7:41 PM by smog Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

We have paid £51,000 to Ingofersa in 2003.  We have been fobbed off from start to finish. We were offered other properties for sale

one was even in the naturist area.  We are now wanting our money back but after reading these accounts we are very worried.

Like 0      
06 May 2009 9:38 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Looked very much to me like a building site with no activity when I was out there a couple of weeks ago.

Mark

Like 0      
10 Jun 2009 8:08 PM by SteveParkinson Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hi,

I am also waiting for the return of substanial money from Ingofersa. I am in constant communication with the offices and try to go and show my face two or three times a week as I live close by. Here is what I know. If you send me an email I will let you know as soon as I know the company has money. Which I am hoping will be in the next couple of months.

I have been told that they have won their case which has been going through the legal system for about 7 years, so that they can now start to issue escrituras, for properties they have finished. The problem being now that the directors have fallen out over the problems and now one of them was refusing to turn up to the notary to sign the escrituras about 50 have been signed so far. It is important that this is done because when the escrituras are signed the company can get the final payment from the clients... with this money... they can hopefully pay us back. I am led to believe that the company is owed over 45 million euros in final payments. It is obvious that our money went to finish off those properties.

As one of the partners is refusing to turn up to sign, the remaining partner, Angel is force to apply through the courts to demand that he signs, if he doesn't sign within 15 days then his signature is not needed, but then the courts have to sign a document to say that this process has taken place and the existing partner can then draw his part of the funds even without his ex-partners signature.... this piece of paper was promised to Angel before semana santa yet he is still waiting for it to come out of the courts in Vera, whom are now saying that they have a massive backlog of papers to deal with and it will be done in turn when the paper comes to the top of the pile. So, there does seem to be a light at the end of the tunnel..... lets just hope the light does not go out...

It is very frustrating dealing with them as they are all the biggest bunch of .... well I don't  know how to explain them. They have no idea about customer services... Angel does seem to say things to give you hope and then just completely ignores attempts to find out what is going on.... As they say here in Spain, he has a very hard face.... It won't be so hard if he doesn't come good in the end I can tell you... it will be a big purple pulp!

The poor office staff are all owed months in salaries... so they are caught up in things... they can't leave cos there isn't anywhere to go. They have to keep facing the music in the hope they will get paid soon.

After all is said and done I still have hope that we will get our money back... just keep your fingers crossed.

Steve

Like 0      
10 Jun 2009 8:14 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I am going out to our apartment in Puerto Rey on the 20th June. as this development is only down the road from us, I am happy to go and have a "poke around" and get some pictures of what is or isn't happening. I think there is an office nearby too, someone mentioned at the Bouganville roundabout. If anyone has any letters they want hand delivered, PM me and i'll be happy to help.

Mark

Like 0      
30 Jul 2009 12:07 PM by loul29 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi, im new to the site and found your post. Does anyone have any further up to date info on Ingofersa

Like 0      
30 Jul 2009 1:29 PM by SteveParkinson Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hi,

Things are moving towards a conclusion. Though it is looking like it will be October (2009) time.

Hopefully then we can all be sorted out.

Will keep you posted.

Like 0      
30 Jul 2009 1:41 PM by loul29 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi Steve, do you think we will get our money back or the properties built?

Like 0      
30 Jul 2009 5:06 PM by SteveParkinson Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

I am pretty sure you will get your money back, probably with interest. I doubt the properties will be built.

Like 0      
30 Jul 2009 7:14 PM by worriedtoo Star rating. 20 posts Send private message

I have been told by my Solicitor who is trying to get my money back for me that there is a huge backlog of judicial cases in Vera and I just have to be patient. 

Like 0      
30 Jul 2009 7:22 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2626 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I tried to get to visit the offices on Garrucha sea front whle I was out, but could never find it open, although there was a big display inside. I took some photos for someone else, but wasn't sure where I was looking. There is a development at the top of the hill where you turn into Garrucha which is being worked on. There is an abandoned development which is externally built, but just a skeleton, which is on the right on the way to the Bouganville roundabout, or there is a plot of land on the left as you approach the Bouganville roundabout with a big billboard on. Wasn't sure which it was, so took photos of all three. If you recognise which one it may be, i'll see if I can find the pictures.

Mark

Like 0      
31 Jul 2009 6:16 PM by SteveParkinson Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Yes there is a big backlog in the Vera courts. But I was speaking to Angel today and he is very close to sorting things out. Not long to wait now. He wants a solution to this is badly as everyone else. He has been fighting in the courts for seven years. 

Like 0      
12 Aug 2009 7:15 PM by quesadas Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

dont hold your breath we have been to court several times but get nowhere he comes up with excuses all the time i just dont know how he gets away with it

Like 0      
12 Aug 2009 7:25 PM by SteveParkinson Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

I met Angel today.

Things should be sorted for October... fingers crossed.

Don't waste your time until at least mid September.

Steve

Like 0      
12 Aug 2009 8:04 PM by quesadas Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

thanks for your answer did you buy off plan like we have at bouganvilla 1v

Like 0      
12 Aug 2009 8:28 PM by quesadas Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

did you get a cheque for your money as we did but it bounced and we had to pay400euros because of this good luck

Like 0      
06 Oct 2009 11:35 PM by Bluenose4 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Evening all, quick note as I have only just found your site. We agreed to buy off plan through Town & Country SouthWest, based in Trowbridge Wilts, in 2004 for a property in Sector 4 de Garrucha being built by Ingofersa. To this day we understand that there has been no progress on the site and the more I read and hear the less I believe that we will ever see our money back. Unfortunately due to the guidance of the agent we paid our deposit direct to the builder and we therefore don't have the benefit of being covered by a Bank guarantee which I understand would have enabled us to claim the money back by now. We feel like we have been conned and are in regular contact with two solicitors, Asesores AG2 and Fuster & Associates. Both have established that we have correctly cancelled our contract with the builder but as yet we have not gone to Court because there appears to be no point. I actually managed to speak with a lady called Patricia in the offices of Ingofersa a couple of months ago and she confirmed to me that they were still trading but the local Court is still refusing permission for the building to commence. Apparently they check twice weekly with the Court to see if anything moving but so far nothing happening. She has offered an alternative property should we wish to go out and discuss but quite honestly we just want our money back. She also claimed to have invested her own money in the devlopment and said that as soon as the bank release funds to the Directors that all those owed money will be repaid. I don't buy it and think it's just a complete carve up as been waiting now for 3 years after we cancelled the contract. Steve Parkinson's note looks the most promising and I hope it's correct. Here's hoping...

Like 0      
07 Oct 2009 9:50 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Did you use a proffessional for the conveyancing process?

If that is the case and he/she did not obtain for you a Bank Guarantee, if a declarative procedure for contract cancellation failed, you could go against the Insurance company of the proffessional for negligence.

This message was last edited by mariadecastro on 07/10/2009.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
13 Oct 2009 3:55 PM by donnyb Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi all,

Just to let you know, my brother and i invested in this development back in 2004.

To cut a very long story short, we initiated a court case against ingofersa earlier this year and according to our solicitor (Asesores AG2) they have accepted that they owe us money and have notified the court they agree to pay us back. We understand that this means they must pay us back within a certain time frame and the court must approve the execution process, but not sure if this is a matter of days/weeks/months/years.

Steve's postings are all in line to our understanding as well.

Good luck to us all !

P.s. The posts on customer service from ingofersa made me chuckle. When we visited Angels offices to confront him over our deposit money we had to deal with one of his employees who insisted he knew no english. Luckily my cousin Preet was on hand to translate for us. After a long wait we eventually saw through his act and it transpired that not only was this chap fluent in english but he was responsible for dealing with ex pat clients. Events turned even more surreal when our friend became the chief translator when we finnally managed to speak with Angel !!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Acceptability of solid log homes in Spain - 5 posts
New to Forum - 19 posts
Legal advice - 5 posts
Never a happy spanish experience if you bought your property through atlas international and paid in full! - 1 posts
Anyone heard of....... - 0 posts
Free Holiday in Andalucian Farmhouse in exchange for House & Animal Sit - 1 posts
Valuation of property - 2 posts
A Legal Question - re; Buying and licences - 0 posts
Car boots and markets - 11 posts
Builder's supply of water and electricity - 16 posts
Trampolin Hills - Royal Dream - Action Group - Anyone on it? - 1 posts
Builder has taken out mortgages on properties - 5 posts
Child with Autism/Asbergers Syndrome - Any educational facilities east of Malaga? - 2 posts
Santander buys GE Capital Bank Ltd - 1 posts
Looking for Iberbanda wireless router - 4 posts
Generator for sale. New. Diesel engine - 0 posts
vet in france - 0 posts
For sale: Brand new Ikea furniture - 0 posts
Mortgage switch - 2 posts
Loan guarantor - 2 posts
Changing your Spanish Mortgage - 8 posts
desperate for info and help on dispute with atlas/aroca/builder and lack of deeds....all replies welcome - 4 posts
Change of Gated Community into Commercial Community - 6 posts
Rumours of Euroland - 12 posts
New to eyeonspain - buying on Trampolin Royal Dream - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 52

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x