Asiatico Chinese, Guardamar, CB

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Mar 2007 12:00 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Asiatico in Guardamar is certainly one of OUR favourites . We have a no. 11 & 16, (I think !) These two are ONLY 3.90 € each for the sangria on arrival, a 3 course meal with wine & liqueurs. Their spring rolls are enormous & often, depending on the set meal you choose, has a salad included with it, which is exceptionally yummy served with something sweet drizzled over. I love their hot sour soup which comes with one of our meals. Can't beat the value &, although the service can be slow when it's full, which is only to be expected, it's brilliant. They have no smoking notices ALL over the restaurant BUT our friends, who go regularly as they live in La Marina nearby, both smoke & the lady let them as it was quiet, hmm. Not nice but there you go, it's Spain.

Directions from Torrevieja end of Guardamar town. Just after you enter Guardamar there's a Halifax bank on your right next door to Bedzzz shop. Just past these on the right is a large open free car park & restaurant's across car park facing main road.

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 3/1/2007.

Like 0      
23 Apr 2007 5:43 PM by lwr1810 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Just arrived back in England after 2 weeks holiday at our house in San Luis, Torrevieja. Over the past couple of years whenever we visit Spain we always make a pilgrimage to the Asiatico Chinese in Guardamar. As you quite rightly say the value for money is fantanstic and the food good and plentifull. On our last visit which was last week, we took our son and his girlfriend, who generally enjoy chinese food and could not believe it when we given our bill for  the grand total of 15 euros for the 4 of us. To top this my wife and my son's girl received a small gift each of a bracelet and even though these were only a few cents each I think it is a great touch and incentive to return. 

Les and Chris Richardson

Lichfield, Staffs. England

San Luis, Torrevieja, Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Meson El Prado, San Miguel, CB - 0 posts
SEEKING ADVICE .... - 7 posts
VIP Cartagena - 0 posts
Fox's - Sabinillas, Costa del Sol - 6 posts
Compensation - 1 posts
sunny almeria - 0 posts
new to this forum - 5 posts
4Less Group - 3 posts
Easter in Spain - 20 posts
IVA on a investment property that has been resold - 12 posts
heaters - 1 posts
Residencia - 18 posts
buying as a private person or with "sl" - 5 posts
Life Insurance for Spanish mortgages - 22 posts
Dia de Andalucia - 7 posts
Surviving the Nightmare - Spanish Courts a Law Unto Themselves. - 19 posts
La Alhambra Palace in Granada, Spain - 11 posts
Sierra golf - 0 posts
Villa needed in Quesada - 21 posts
Daya Nueva - 2 posts
Airport parking at Murcia - 2 posts
Whats The Real Rental? - 38 posts
Bank valuations - 29 posts
All things (furniture etc) to do with moving in .. websites - 76 posts
Newbie!! - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x