Property Rental required from Jan for professional man. (long term)

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Dec 2008 12:00 AM by jeffcoo Star rating in Marbella. 76 posts Send private message

jeffcoo´s avatar

Hi,

Im looking for a long term rental up to 11 months, from Jan 08.

I would consider most areas around the costa del sol, however Manillva is too far and anywhere past Cabopino certainly is too far, however, if you have an empty property there i would

consider it, ( if the price was right)  .

About me:

IM A 37 year old professional man,who edits and currently is trying to write a book. I have no children and am a non-smoker. Im very tidy, clean and dependable. I have rented in the past in Spain and can provide good references.

Ideally im looking to rent an apartment which is furnished to a good standard,maybe has sky tv , but more importantly has internet access or the potential to have internet installed, ( of course for a long let, understandably).

However, If you own a large property and need someone to house-sit, i would consider this also.  I have had a similar arrangement to this before and it actually worked out just fine.

If you own a house and have spare rooms and/or apartment and have considered a share, this could also perhaps be suitable, as i am very easy to live with!

Also, you may own a few properties and dont live in spain, or you do live in spain and dont have the time to manage them. I would also consider a little bit of cleaning, or managing a property with a negotiated rent.

Or you may own an apartment which could very well of been vacant for a few months - if this is the case, I would be happy to pay in advance, to qualify for a good deal and a reduction in  the current rental price.

Please feel free to contact me, where i will answer any questions you may have, send references to you and hopefully together we can come up with a suitable arrangement.

I would also note, if you own a property and are looking for a sharer I would prefer to share with a woman, as my living standards are rather high, and i like cleanliness. ( im not suggesting men are not as clean as women,god forgive lol)  ( also if you are female I could provide you with 2 of my ex-girlfriends details (one who lives in spain and one in cambridge Uk, where you can call them for a chat and as a chracter reference)

Hope to hear back,

please contact me in the first instance -   at jeffcoo@hotmail.com

This message was last edited by jeffcoo on 12/3/2008.

This message was last edited by jeffcoo on 12/3/2008.

Like 0      
08 Dec 2008 3:42 PM by gwm Star rating in Pizarra. 139 posts Send private message

Hello,Cant quite understand which area you are looking in, Is a 2 bed, 2 bath apartment, El Faro, between La Cala and Fuengirola 650 month.

Like 0      
09 Dec 2008 11:01 AM by johnrclark Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Advertising **

Like 0      
09 Dec 2008 8:38 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Ive got a ground floor 2 bed apartment 5 minutes walk, into Puerto Banus and close to shops etc for 800 euros per month long term if thats any good for you?

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
01 Jan 2009 11:45 AM by rodavillage Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Advertising **

Like 0      
01 Jan 2009 4:39 PM by johnrclark Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Hi I think you've picked up on the wrong person, I'd replied to Jeffcoo as I also have an apartment to rent long term, it's Jeffcoo who's looking to rent an apartment.

Kind regards and a happy New Year

John

Like 0      
14 Jan 2009 9:25 AM by spainmamma Star rating in Mijas . 36 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Advertising **

Like 0      
21 Jan 2009 1:08 PM by Ian007 Star rating. 23 posts Send private message

Hi I have a 3 bed apartment in Jimena de la frontera. Please feel free to visit www.executive-voyager.com for more info

ian

Like 0      
21 Jan 2009 1:13 PM by johnrclark Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Hi I think you've picked up on the wrong person, I'd replied to Jeffcoo as I also have an apartment to rent long term, it's Jeffcoo who's looking to rent an apartment.

Kind regards and a happy New Year

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Having a baby in Orihuela Cost - 3 posts
Claiming your free flight from a Ryanair credit card - 4 posts
xx long term rental required to begin jan 2009..oliva, denia, anywhere around the mongto mountian.xx - 1 posts
For the creative type - 0 posts
Vodafone / Mobile Shops in Alicante / Moraira?? - 4 posts
Can't post comments on Blogs - 2 posts
Buying a Car in Spain - 0 posts
Guaranteed Rental Income? - 2 posts
Re-mortgage advice - 2 posts
Christmas Day Restaurant in Estepona/Duquesa Area? - 8 posts
new horse beeding for sale - 0 posts
Basura Charges - 1 posts
Legality of an E-Scooter in Spain - 3 posts
Estimated expenses on moped in Barcelona - 0 posts
New style documentation - 9 posts
Xmas and New Year - are the supermarkets and shops still open? - 3 posts
Just to say hello again am visiting Spain at Xmas - 0 posts
Dentist wanted... - 8 posts
Problems uploading photos - 7 posts
Canaries - 4 posts
PROPERTY PRICES - 2 posts
Snowing in the northeast - 17 posts
TAYLOR WOODROW - 5 posts
TELEFONICA !!! - 3 posts
compeletion what should a good lawyer do for you - 15 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x