Vodafone / Mobile Shops in Alicante / Moraira??

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Dec 2008 12:00 AM by funluvin99 Star rating in Scotland / Moraira. 96 posts Send private message

funluvin99´s avatar

Hi all

Due to the cost of putting in a phone line and internet for a second property (and the hassles of having it there if you rent it out!) I was planning on buying a USB modem and getting a PAYG sim card in Spain to get internet access, most likely with Vodafone, only because I use them in the UK... 

I will be flying into Alicante shortly to then go to Moraira for a couple of weeks (yippee) so I was thinking best chance of getting the modem, sim (topped up of course) would be Alicante.

So does anyone have an address for a Vodafone shop in Alicante or know if there is actually one nearer Moraira? 

As always any help is much appreciated!!

Regards

Funluvin

Never let anyone tell you what you can't do!!

Like 0      
03 Dec 2008 8:00 PM by www.costadelazaharbuilders.co.nr Star rating in oliva costa blanca. 38 posts Send private message

www.costadelazaharbuilders.co.nr´s avatar

hi funloving

just to let you know there is a vodaphone and movistar shops in moraira both in the port area.

have fun

john

Like 0      
08 Dec 2008 7:23 AM by funluvin99 Star rating in Scotland / Moraira. 96 posts Send private message

funluvin99´s avatar

Hi www.costadelazaharbuilders.co.nr

Sorry for the slow reply! Many thanks for confirming, so much happier at not having to stop into Alicante!! 

I had a quick look at your website also...do you really do small jobs or just big jobs?  I need a couple of small things done in my apartment inn Moraira....and dont want to waste either of our time!! Feel free to PM.

Thanks

Funluvin

This message was last edited by funluvin99 on 12/8/2008.

Like 0      
08 Dec 2008 8:07 AM by pknott Star rating in Costa Blanca. 142 posts Send private message

pknott´s avatar

The vodafone in Moraira is opposite Brassa /Tabaira real estate, its also the local internet and photo shop. Its not a vodafone outlet, its a shop that sells vodafone and movistar phones and sims. The only complete outlet shop is the orange (telitec) shop just off the square. They are quite good and I would have a chat with them as well...

You can nip over to Ondarra (15 mins by AP7) and there are all the major outlets there...in La Marina

Like 0      
08 Dec 2008 8:22 AM by funluvin99 Star rating in Scotland / Moraira. 96 posts Send private message

funluvin99´s avatar

Thanks Pknott, will check these out and pop to the place you suggest if needed!

Regards

Funluvin

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Can't post comments on Blogs - 2 posts
Buying a Car in Spain - 0 posts
Guaranteed Rental Income? - 2 posts
Re-mortgage advice - 2 posts
Christmas Day Restaurant in Estepona/Duquesa Area? - 8 posts
new horse beeding for sale - 0 posts
Basura Charges - 1 posts
Legality of an E-Scooter in Spain - 3 posts
Estimated expenses on moped in Barcelona - 0 posts
New style documentation - 9 posts
Xmas and New Year - are the supermarkets and shops still open? - 3 posts
Just to say hello again am visiting Spain at Xmas - 0 posts
Dentist wanted... - 8 posts
Problems uploading photos - 7 posts
Canaries - 4 posts
PROPERTY PRICES - 2 posts
Snowing in the northeast - 17 posts
TAYLOR WOODROW - 5 posts
TELEFONICA !!! - 3 posts
compeletion what should a good lawyer do for you - 15 posts
Renault Kangoo Diesel Van For sale - 0 posts
Playa Golf at Lomas de Cabo Roig - 1 posts
Paying Spanish taxes - 2 posts
Christmas in Almeria - 4 posts
La Caixa - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x