Dentist wanted...

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Dec 2008 12:00 AM by musicdonna Star rating in Near Huercal-Overa, .... 250 posts Send private message

Can anyone please recommend a dentist in the Orihuela/Elche/Torrevieja area of the Costa Blanca?  Our teeth are fine at the moment, but I'm building up my Yellow Pages for next month when we move out!     Thanks, Donna and Andy

Donna

www.learntodo.co.uk (site for artists of all levels!)

Like 0      
02 Dec 2008 8:16 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

Hi Donna, I'm in Uk till late Friday, but when I get out of this COLD place and back home, I'll send you the name and phone number of the denist ( Spanish ) that I use and have found to be excellant, both in treatment and price.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
03 Dec 2008 12:21 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

I know a man (tall ,blonde, (ish)........who wears a President hat), who took someone to the dentist today........................

Did our Karensun come up trumps again and sort Musicdonna out?

Even though Karensun is in the UK?

It wouldn't surprise me, she is a right goodun....................

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
03 Dec 2008 5:28 AM by musicdonna Star rating in Near Huercal-Overa, .... 250 posts Send private message

Karensun,

Many thanks.  Look forward to getting details when you have a moment.  You're right; it is very cold at the moment.  never mind, not much longer for you!  Take care,  Donna

Donna

Like 0      
03 Dec 2008 5:28 AM by musicdonna Star rating in Near Huercal-Overa, .... 250 posts Send private message

Karensun,

Many thanks.  Look forward to getting details when you have a moment.  You're right; it is very cold at the moment.  never mind, not much longer for you!  Take care,  Donna

Donna

Like 0      
03 Dec 2008 8:17 AM by Sten46 Star rating in Hatton, Derbyshire &.... 243 posts Send private message

EXCELLENT dentist in Almoradi - can't put my hand on their card at the mo, but will post info when I find it. Modern surgery, very good and caring, HIGHLY recommended!

Steve.

Steve.

Like 0      
04 Dec 2008 2:50 AM by Forhotspot Star rating. 233 posts Send private message

Hi Steve,

Are they English speaking dentists? Looking forward to get more details from you.

Like 0      
04 Dec 2008 10:14 AM by JPD Star rating in Hull, East Yorkshire.... 391 posts Send private message

JPD´s avatar

There is a new dentist just opened in torrevieja near the big carre fore hes from liverpool and very good I had some root canal work done last month and he was great never felt a thing and im not the best with dentists . Also less than half the price of private uk dentist its called Carredent there no is 00344638608532 out of hours 0034965711797 hope this is of some help.

Regards John & Trish

Like 0      
04 Dec 2008 5:45 PM by Forhotspot Star rating. 233 posts Send private message

Thanks John & Trish. I'm building up my lists of dentists & doctors so that I'll know who to go when I immigrate to Spain.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Problems uploading photos - 7 posts
Canaries - 4 posts
PROPERTY PRICES - 2 posts
Snowing in the northeast - 17 posts
TAYLOR WOODROW - 5 posts
TELEFONICA !!! - 3 posts
compeletion what should a good lawyer do for you - 15 posts
Renault Kangoo Diesel Van For sale - 0 posts
Playa Golf at Lomas de Cabo Roig - 1 posts
Paying Spanish taxes - 2 posts
Christmas in Almeria - 4 posts
La Caixa - 3 posts
Xmas Dinner - 2 posts
10 day rental December Lo Pagan, San Pedro, Los Alcazares - 4 posts
Auctions in Spain - 0 posts
anyone living in jacarilla? advise please? - 2 posts
Place in the Sun - where are they now? - 22 posts
Would it be wise to try to switch mortgage providers - 1 posts
Hi - 4 posts
Books for sale, suit car booter. - 0 posts
Finally accepted that we need Maria's help. - 1 posts
Pool builder wanted in Calpe area - 3 posts
Buying a car - 1 posts
Questions for the wise.... - 2 posts
Economy Boost in Spain - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x