mar y casa ?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Nov 2008 12:00 AM by gravitatingsouth Star rating in wales. 58 posts Send private message

hi all

does anyone know if there is a web orlink to a company called ( well think it is called )  Mar Y Casa or the place to contact the compnay dealing with sales re Los Colladoes/Dunas de cope (aguilas)

we are going out to murcia soon with some friends who have already got an apt and are thinking of selling up in the UK and moving in there rather than hang onto a UK property that is  (like all) going to go down in value 2009/11, they will then come back and buy a retirement flat but will forgo loosing approx £50k by staying in the uk.

I can see their logic, if we had something abroad right now we would sell and run from the UK and also come back (if we wanted to) at a later date and buy when prices have fallen. Like I said they are lucky, as are those who can escape and ride it out in a foreign property.

Problem is we have been trying to find the company Mar Y Casa, but cant.

Also where would we find, resale,distressed (hand the key back properties) we do not want to be handing over our email addresses to loads of agents, we would prefer to be able to browse on web sites and make our own list of properties to see when out there and independantly - if that makes sense.

Plus, if we are cash dealers and no mortgage needed, is it going to be hard to now find villas, if building is slowing to a stop, where can we find villas finished and waiting for a buyer. We do not want to be findinf ourselves with a non finished property as was the case re persimmon homes on BBC credit crunch programmes last week.

All advise/opinions welcome.

Our firends are lucky, their kids have now reached the age when they can move in with future spouses, or be pushed to stand on their own 2 feet, so they can sell and go. We think its a good stratergy, they'd be daft not to go as they have somewhere to go and will save a packet by just jumping ship to spain even if for a year. We also have no ties here so want to also jump ship as we only have to be in the uk one/two days a week for work so staying here is not worth it with low cost flights to come back to UK if need be.

Guess question is, where is Mar y casa, does anyone have any expereince of buying with them, do they think the company is cowsha.

Was thinking of Polaris/parador but have read bad things about them so am now looking at marycasa as alternative unless someone can better the options.

Your valued opinions most welcome.

Like 0      
26 Nov 2008 1:11 PM by J&N Star rating in Nottinghamshire. 342 posts Send private message

J&N´s avatar

I have sent you a PM

Jacqui

Jacqui

http://relocatetospain.blogspot.com our adventure from deciding to move to Spain to being here and moving back to the UK.

Like 0      
27 Nov 2008 8:43 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Gravitatingsouth

Murcia certainly is a good choice, we love it and the surrounding areas. There are many good buys to be had at the moment. Contact Georgia who posts regularly on this forum who is a very knowledgable agent and I'm sure he will be able to help you. The buying process in Spain is very different to the UK and with all the bad experiences that a lot have suffered via the rogue agents it would be good to speak to one who knows the what they are talking about. Just look at any of his posts and his contact details are at the bottom of each post.

You say you are looking for completed properties, there are lots around and you should be able to find the right one. I would stay away from off plan. Personally I wasn't struck with Polaris, but get a feel for the area and you will know when a place feels right. There are lots of members on the forum who have advice about different areas so ask away.

Happy shopping

Like 0      
27 Nov 2008 1:13 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Thanks Candyfloss

Gravitating south- if you want to PM me i have some information for you.

Regards

Georgia

Like 0      
19 Feb 2009 8:39 AM by Atukase Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Mar y Casas 950 46 07 81  email:  ventas @ mycm . es

"Dunas de Cope" talk to Christina or Dominique  Their office is in Urbanization Los Collados (Aguilas)

It is not in the center of Aguilas, you have to drive towards Playa Calabardina and you'll see a big sign that says Los Collados.

Like 0      
19 Feb 2009 6:00 PM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar

it is a nice location and now quite close to the new shopping centre in Aguilas

But I think most agents who are involved in sales in Almeria have instructions to sell Los Collados!

They are in fact good value for money at the asking prices! 

but nowadays have to compete with the ' near bank repossioness sales' which are around

But for most ready now they do listen to 'offers'

But you have to be able to buy and if they can see the colour of your eyes 'face to face' as they say then that is the time to get the good deal

Not all developers are prepared to deal if they can afford to wait....but still worth a visit to thos part of Spain......which I happen to like very much..............for one thing nice to drive on roads which are not full of traffic all the time!.....but I suppose that will change as the area gets more popular

Then after this recession is over we will have to trade off the ' quiet aspects' for the increase in property values !

it will happen it is just the timing that is difficult to predict......just a personal opinion!!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Made to pay €10235.65 - 2 posts
Legalities - Here you can post all your questions - 6 posts
Legalities - Here you can post all your questions - 10 posts
Girona Grapevine - 0 posts
BravaChat Pocast 05 - 0 posts
markandjane - 5 posts
fishing on the costa blanca - 0 posts
Help please, Witness to a Crime with Force - 4 posts
Ryanair announces plans to leave Blackpool airport - 0 posts
What a nice set of folk you are - 6 posts
El Balcon de Moratalla, Caravaca, Murcia - 4 posts
What is the 'going rate' a gestoria charges? - 3 posts
zip and link beds - 1 posts
Long Term Rental Property Mar Menor Golf Resort WANTED - 5 posts
Blocks 39 & 40 - 1 posts
Entitlements - 2 posts
Golf Valley - 31 posts
Satellite Supplies in La Zenia? - 1 posts
PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION! - 10 posts
Vehicle registration & Driving Licence - what to do? - 5 posts
PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION! - 60 posts
Casa Delfine-Just off the CV91 near Orihuela - 2 posts
Christmas day lunch Marbella - 5 posts
Aifos´ bankruptcy. - 12 posts
Spanish Ecomony Blog for those interested in these things - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x