PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Nov 2008 12:00 AM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/spanishbankguarantees.html

For anyone who has suffered from the corruption scandals and who is/has tried to get their money back , from developers and the banks in Spain, using a Bank Guarantee, (AVAL) PLEASE sign this petition. It has been set up by a very spirited lady who despite being treated very badly by the Spanish justice system and bank in Spain, is not giving up her fight to get justice.

Thanks in advance.

This message was last edited by Tish on 11/24/2008.

Like 0      
24 Nov 2008 10:33 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Tish:

That is a wonderful inititive. If you like I can retouch some of the introductory note which is not fully accurate.

But  BIG, BIG congratulations on the initiative, civil society ( that we form as citizens) needs to be a dynamic entity before the Power of the State and the strong guys!

No more words... just congratulations and please let me know if you need anything else.

Best wishes,

Maria

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
24 Nov 2008 10:54 AM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

Hi Maria,

Thank you for your kind words.

I must point out that I have not set  up this petition. A  lady that I know well  has set it up in the hope of getting justice for the plight of many trying to execute their bank guarantees. She has been very badly treated by the system in Spain. She is a friend that deserves to get lots of support and I am just helping her along the way .

I will pass on your comments to her.

Regards,

Tish.

Like 0      
24 Nov 2008 6:18 PM by alantracey Star rating. 156 posts Send private message

Hi Tish

Well done on this petition.  I have signed and posted this link on other forums (hope you don't mind Justin).  I also wanted to keep this thread near the top, so that as many people see this as possible.

As you can tell - it is something I feel VERY passionate about

Tracey

Like 0      
24 Nov 2008 6:34 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

I would like to wish you all the luck in the world on this Tish

Like 0      
24 Nov 2008 6:45 PM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

Hi Guys,

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH for your support.  BUT...I did not start the petition. A lady by the name of Ruth started it so all  the credit goes to her!

If you go to the "Bank Guarantees section, she has made a posting. I did suggest she used EOS as I assured her that she would get massive support from its members. You haven't disappointed! 

Tracey, GREAT you've posted it on other forums...just what is needed. THANK YOU!

Let's hope it makes a difference!

Tish.

Like 0      
24 Nov 2008 7:09 PM by di55pink Star rating. 50 posts Send private message

Hi Tish

Sorry if I seem thick but what does the petition mean when it asks for  status of bank/ build?

Diane

Like 0      
24 Nov 2008 8:43 PM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

Hi Diane,

Is the build legal/illegal, built or not complete. I just named the bank that the BG was given by.  eg, Banco Popular.

Like 0      
27 Nov 2008 9:56 AM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

30 Nov 2008 10:01 PM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

More happy weekend reading!

http://www.theolivepress.es/2008/11/27/were-banks-linked-to-planning-scandal/

To remind:

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/spanishbankguarantees.html

If the petition is appropriate for you (you have a bank guarantee and it hasn't been honoured) and you haven't yet signed , please do. Keep the signatures coming...

Many thanks to those of you that have.

Like 0      
02 Dec 2008 1:11 PM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Vehicle registration & Driving Licence - what to do? - 5 posts
PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION! - 60 posts
Casa Delfine-Just off the CV91 near Orihuela - 2 posts
Christmas day lunch Marbella - 5 posts
Aifos´ bankruptcy. - 12 posts
Spanish Ecomony Blog for those interested in these things - 0 posts
Christmas Visitors - 0 posts
Plumber thinking of moving to Murcia region - needs a job!! - 3 posts
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow - 14 posts
MAINS WATER SUPPLY - 1 posts
Long term rental required - Costa Blanca - 1 posts
Roda Golf - Cancelling Contract - 1 posts
Best Banks for Deposits - 6 posts
Sending pallets to Condado de Alhama - 2 posts
Subject: Be Alert & Cautious / Must read!! - 10 posts
November 30th we are off ... Adios UK! - 48 posts
Problems paying your mortgage? - 7 posts
Ryanair £0 Edinburgh to Alicante - 0 posts
La Raset C/Bellavista Denia - 0 posts
Xmas is coming, anyone have any dates for what is happening in costa blanca, post here - 0 posts
Renault Express Combi For Sale... - 2 posts
Don’t let them fool you… Yet again! ... The case of “Costaluzlawyers DOT COM” - 1 posts
House insurance - 0 posts
wealth tax on property only owed for six months - 1 posts
Estate agents - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x