im in hospital

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 Oct 2008 12:00 AM by Jeanie60 Star rating. 103 posts Send private message

i am using a bedside tv and pc,as you may tell its abit akward After having a lovely 2 weeks in majorca here iam.But am ok now hope to be going home monday. Ive been telling my bedside friend what a wonderful websight this is and she will join.its very akward on these things. The weather at the moment is appaling and freezing but i am nice and warm. Regards to every one. jeanie.

Like 0      
25 Oct 2008 7:05 PM by lifeline Star rating in Murcia. 365 posts Send private message

lifeline´s avatar
Hi Jeanie60,
Sorry to hear you are in hospital and hope you get out soon and quickly on the way to recovery. Yes this is a great and informative site and lots of people use it!
Best wishes

Daveil

Like 0      
25 Oct 2008 8:08 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
Hope it's nothing too serious and you're out and about soon.

Mark

Like 0      
25 Oct 2008 8:50 PM by Ricman Star rating in Hellin, Castilla La .... 104 posts Send private message

Hi Jeanie,

Hope you make a speedy recovery from hospital and are up and about very soon.

Best wishes

Mandy and Rich

Like 0      
25 Oct 2008 9:15 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
Jeanie

Like 0      
26 Oct 2008 8:10 AM by Rickiebear Star rating in Bristol UK/Tenerife. 40 posts Send private message

Hi, hope you home now, and being well looked after, dreaming of some winter sun. Get well soon.

Like 0      
12 Nov 2008 5:53 AM by Jeanie60 Star rating. 103 posts Send private message

Good morning to you all or Buenos dias,

Thanks for your best wishes every one, i am on the mend now but will be  a while before im back at work.

I am thinking how a nice break on the costa blanca would do me the world of good, not that i need a reason, we are looking at Jan 09.

Of course if we could have sold the house ....lol we would be there now for the winter.

So we will bide our time and see what comes our way in spring.

Best wishes to all.

Keep up the good work Justin and the team. i love  EOS  i dont post much but i take a lot in and ty so much for your hard work.

Big hugs.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

impoting terrace furniture - 0 posts
deeds - 3 posts
deeds - 0 posts
Huma: Interest and Compensation or just your money back! - 1 posts
Costa Blanca North - 0 posts
Free guides to buying a property, healthcare/pensions and taxation issues in Spain - 0 posts
swap 2bed penthouse in costa del sol for uk property - 1 posts
Power of Thought - 38 posts
Ghost towns in spain - 1 posts
Finally I have handed my notice in - 15 posts
Mortgages - help! - 1 posts
HealthCare Dillema - 5 posts
Part exchange deals - 5 posts
The Emperor´s new cloth - 3 posts
Removals/Man with Van - 2 posts
New podcast posted on Bravachat - 0 posts
Alicante to Los Alcazares - 3 posts
Tomtom use in Spain ? - 25 posts
plusvalia tax - 8 posts
Painting garden and boundary walls. - 1 posts
swap 3 bed villa in dehesa de campoamor (luxury costa blanca) for house in uk (devon) pref) - 6 posts
Presidency - 6 posts
99 Land Rover Freelander RHD. - 0 posts
Notification of PM - 5 posts
Rentals on EOS - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x