Dedicated to our wonderful Maria de Castro who helps so many realise their dreams. Please convey your thanks here.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Sep 2008 5:37 PM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

Ignore them Maria. You do a great job of keeping us all so well informed.   It's just a pity that the Courts do not put Spanish Law into practice when it comes to giving justice to the people who have been so badly treated by developers, banks and  the few unscrupulous lawyers working in the interest of the aforementioned.

Like 0      
15 Sep 2008 5:51 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Maria you do a great job and you help so many on the forum.   The attacks you are getting are what we call in UK as back stabbing if some Lawyers are not following the rules and you are they will attack you.   Like lawyers that work for agents  and the buyer new to Spain does not realise that.      I can see you are fighting a big battle, but I am afraid there are corrupt  people in most area's of life as a lot of people have found out.        Well you take care Maria chin up,  look forward and move on.                   Pat x    

Like 0      
15 Sep 2008 5:54 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar
Maria, whoever is "attacking" you, is only envious of the success of your business and your immense popularity on EOS

Ignore them, they wil soon get fed up and go away!!!

You are highly regarded by all EOS members, we need you!!!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
15 Sep 2008 6:39 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar
Maria, I agree with Fibby!  I've read some of the posts on here and it appears to me, personally, that these people are posting purely to try to gain business.  They have seen what you have given, freely, over the past years, could be a real gain for them.

That is my personal opinion only!

There are many, many members who are grateful to your contributions to EOS, individual attention and loyalty to the forum and it will obviously attract attention from others in your field!

Just keep on being who you are!!  An extremely supportive, helpful, knowledgeable member of this forum, who is also able to assist people professionally.

Keep it up!!

Like 0      
15 Sep 2008 10:45 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar
Thank you all. It is deeply appreciated.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
18 Sep 2008 3:38 AM by Forhotspot Star rating. 233 posts Send private message

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Maria for being so helpful giving advice to many people. It's a pity I 'm not planning to immigrate to the part of Spain where she is, otherwise I'll  ask her to be my lawyer for my house purchase.

Maria, if you're moving to Costa Blanca soon please let me know.

All the best to you & your family.

This message was last edited by Forhotspot on 9/18/2008.

This message was last edited by Forhotspot on 9/18/2008.

Like 0      
18 Sep 2008 6:12 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar
Thank you Forhotspot:

You all are our reward.

Maria

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

EXTRA TAXES TO COMPENSATE THE JUNTA? - 3 posts
Hi from Fuerteventura ! - 0 posts
WANTED : cot and high chair - 4 posts
Duja/Michael Hone - 3 posts
I.B.I. Taxes Estepona - 4 posts
Hi, Just introducing ourselves, Andrew and Denise from Essex. - 1 posts
Best credit cards for overseas use - 1 posts
From The Mail Online - 0 posts
Nationwide account - 1 posts
You could lose your mobile phone number PLEASE READ - 30 posts
Fortuna Golf Gardens, Murcia - 4 posts
Getting a phone lilne - 31 posts
Becky - 2 posts
Celebs........ - 0 posts
One phase completion + the new road - 2 posts
fuel pump - 3 posts
Refunds from Polaris World - 63 posts
New Spanish Law..postmen don't have to deliver? - 22 posts
Selling a business in tenerife - 0 posts
Post box - 1 posts
KItchens - 19 posts
Mirador de Torreblanca - 0 posts
Thinking about moving and working in Spain - 2 posts
Wanted to rent Villa Oct - Mar or may buy - 10 posts
Why Do We Still Want To Buy In Spain ??? - 15 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 27

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x