Duja/Michael Hone

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Aug 2008 12:00 AM by Print47 Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Hi
have been an investor in Spain for the last 4 years, and have seen things go from good to bad, again in the last few weeks the Mayor of Estapona and his colleagues were arrested for fraud. It seems that people and companys are still getting away with our money, the latest, is Djua, another big building company, who quote have 'restructured' there activities, making Potugal a separate entity, and thus avoiding the Spanish law. I have invested with this company and the development in Portugal, Tavira, Cabanas Beach is over 18 months late in being delivered, and they refuse to return my deposit and any interest due, I have tried over the last year to contact Duja, only to be fobbed of with the Portugal Sales office who have been unable and unwilling to return most of my e-mails and calls.
I have recently received documents from Duja stating the above and giving a lawyer acting for them, however when he eventually returned my call (1 month) I was told that Duja would not refund my deposit and I would have to take them to court, he was only acting in a conveyancing role.
So, if there are any investors who also are the same position, and  wishing to form an action group contact me.
John Hughes at
+4407956 427610 and I will give my e-mail address.
I have already spoken to a lawyer who has acted for me on other cases and he would be willing to take this case at a fee well below the usual rates.
So any interested party e-mail me or send me a blog
John Hughes

Like 0      
05 Aug 2008 5:42 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Hi John

Is this of use to you ? http://www.spanishpropertyscandalpetition.co.uk/

Like 0      
02 Sep 2009 4:29 PM by SarahKCE Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi there, is anyone on here willing to comment about how the demise of the Royal Marbella/Royal Duja developments (Lince Sanctuario, Aldea Beach etc) have affected them and how they would like to see the situation resolved? It's for a feature in a national newspaper back in the UK and will be appearing this Sunday. Any comments gratefully received. Cheers,

Sarah

Like 0      
03 Sep 2009 11:01 AM by Print47 Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

Hi

You sent me a message regarding Duja  and Michael Hone, I, like many other have invested my pensions in Spain and Portugal with MH, and has effected my life style quite considerably, had to sell my cars, and now rely on government help.

I have an action group in Spain for Aldea Beach, and have succeded in getting a warrant for the arrest for MH for fraud, in the Malaga courts. But he has dissapeared, but I also am waiting for the courts to embargo his properties.

I am now waiting for the final round to get  Buresa to pay the money back to investors, as my lawyer has proof positive that they were all sent denunciation certificates but continued to take money, knowing that the buildings could not go ahead, fraud.

Also in the UK I am orgainsing legal action against Spain the the European Court with the help of top London Lawyer David Green.

If anybody want s to join us, then Justin has my e-mail and address, I want a big campaign to recruit people who have lost their depoits on illegal certificates being issued by frudulant mayors and councils.

I am in UK at the moment +447956 427610.

Regards

John Hughes

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

I.B.I. Taxes Estepona - 4 posts
Hi, Just introducing ourselves, Andrew and Denise from Essex. - 1 posts
Best credit cards for overseas use - 1 posts
From The Mail Online - 0 posts
Nationwide account - 1 posts
You could lose your mobile phone number PLEASE READ - 30 posts
Fortuna Golf Gardens, Murcia - 4 posts
Getting a phone lilne - 31 posts
Becky - 2 posts
Celebs........ - 0 posts
One phase completion + the new road - 2 posts
fuel pump - 3 posts
Refunds from Polaris World - 63 posts
New Spanish Law..postmen don't have to deliver? - 22 posts
Selling a business in tenerife - 0 posts
Post box - 1 posts
KItchens - 19 posts
Mirador de Torreblanca - 0 posts
Thinking about moving and working in Spain - 2 posts
Wanted to rent Villa Oct - Mar or may buy - 10 posts
Why Do We Still Want To Buy In Spain ??? - 15 posts
Where can I buy this to fix my pool? - 0 posts
When are the fiestas in Quesada and Formentera del segura - 4 posts
Vocabulary.. clever site, very extensive, gives Spanish v English - 1 posts
Ben Hale - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x