Deals at Polaris World

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
31 Jul 2008 12:00 AM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar
Some information for Life Styel Buyers

The good thing about a very flat property market in EU is that the good deals keep coming even on  the good locations...which is great for life style buyers where the increase in property values medium to long term is a bonus...whilst they are enjoying their life style

** EDITED - Advertising **

This message was last edited by rowlandsbb on 7/31/2008.

Like 0      
31 Jul 2008 6:51 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Not touting for clients, by chance, are you, Brian.

You wouldn't do that, would you ? 

Big commissions in this for you if you are.

No, you wouldn't tout for business, would you ?

Like 0      
31 Jul 2008 7:21 PM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar
Take your point 

But the 'edit' is not there just now  otherwise I would react to your comment and change the content

But even so ....it is good news to a lot of people out there who have been waiting to buy on PW.....waiting for the exchange rate to improve....or for the purchase deals terms to get better

Truth is that 40% deposit in 2008....or even late 2007 was a touch high!!.....don't you think!!!

25% deposit is good news

Like 0      
31 Jul 2008 7:35 PM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 469 posts Send private message

you can get distressed sales less than 100000 euros now

Like 0      
31 Jul 2008 7:46 PM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar
Yes you can but not in general in a top quality Resort location....eg in the years to come at PW Condado de Alhama you will have all the facilities you can ever need and for golfers 3 top courses.....and 15 mins from some great beaches!!!

Most holiday home buyers want to let sometimes and this combination is 'just the best' for all year 

Lets just say you buy late 2008 a 2 bed at Alhama at 119.800 €......[ deposit circa £25k]......ready say 2010.............project onwards............say 2013.....most facilities and courses completed...only 5 years away

I suspect you will have to go a long way to find a Resort such as this!!!

Like 0      
31 Jul 2008 10:13 PM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 469 posts Send private message

Sorry i should have expanded these are on polaris world selling at just under 100 euros  55m2 build with 20 m2 terrace i would not buy one at this price as their is  just to many they will never rent out and make a return ,to much competition you only have to look at various holiday websites 500 apartments on holiday lettings all charging £100 a week and only 2 weeks in august booked so far 

its going to implode but people look through rose coloured spectacles especially when the sun is shining and its raining back home i think its a conspiracy get all the brits to buy then have to hand the keys back to the bank then  the goverment can fill the shortfall in homes for the indigenous population

Just my opinion

Like 0      
31 Jul 2008 10:47 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 795 posts Send private message

Hi i think the 55m 2build is far to small no matter what the cost is good size terrace as i have a 25 meter terrace that a great space bye irene

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

I´ve been an´ dunnit!! - 17 posts
Re: Ryanair. You just gotta read this, what a laff I thought. - 8 posts
HALL OF SHAME - 51 posts
Could it be the sensible option to take possession of your new build home? - 3 posts
Electric pylon hanging over my off plan dream - 8 posts
solicitor - 0 posts
Schools in La Cala (Mijas Costa) - 1 posts
Quote for removals, is it OK? - 10 posts
Brand new electric fans for sale - Pedestal or desktop - excellent prices - 0 posts
Hello from essex-for now - 2 posts
Short/long term rental in Marbella - 1 posts
Short/long term rental in Marbella - 0 posts
Missing MRI - 4 posts
Erasmusplus Spanish courses in Spain with grants! - 1 posts
Notification of AGM - 2 posts
The Spanish Housing Market: A contrarian point of view. - 8 posts
BA and Iberia in talks on merger - 0 posts
Car Tax - 3 posts
A great achievement for More, 5000 posts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 19 posts
Fiesta info - 7 posts
non resident bank account - 173 posts
300th Post! - 1 posts
Avoiding a capital gain - one for legal eagles and tax experts ! - 0 posts
can we submit the Tax form 214 ourselves? - 29 posts
Help – property management/key holding La Torre - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x