Cirque du Soleil

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Jun 2008 12:00 AM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
Went to see the show in Malaga last night. Absolutely fantastic! For anyone who has never seen the Cirque du Soleil, I can thoroughly recommend it. Two hours (plus a half hour break) of awesome entertainment, the likes of which we rarely have the opportunity to see in these parts. Truly world class. 
The show in Malaga is on until July 13th. Alicante 24/7 - 31/8, and Barcelona 11/9 - 19/10
More info on their website:  http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/World/es/es/shows/quidam.asp

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
21 Jun 2008 6:17 PM by llamacalmer Star rating in Surrey & La Torre. 318 posts Send private message

llamacalmer´s avatar
Thanks for info Roberto - I've just booked to see them in Alicante in August.  I've seen their shows in London and the US, and all have been extremely good.

R
osemary

Owner of  8 stray Spanish mutts

Like 0      
23 Jun 2008 6:08 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

hi am intrested in going to see the show but if i go by train to malaga how far is it from the station thanks irene

Like 0      
23 Jun 2008 6:16 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
It's about a 10 minute walk from San Andres station - but if you go to the later show, check the train times, as they finish ridiculously early. 
Parking is free and plentiful.

Mark Twain

Like 0      
23 Jun 2008 6:44 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

sorry i dont know san andres station i will be getting the train from carvajal station do i get of before malaga station thanks irene new to the area

This message was last edited by irenemontague on 6/23/2008.

Like 0      
23 Jun 2008 7:10 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
Last stop before Malaga, and after Guadalhorce. The last train back to Carvajal stops at San Andres 22:23, so you'd have to go to the early show, 18:00, finishes about 20:30, which is only on Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun this week. Check dates and times on the website - I think the early show is normally only Fri, Sat and Sun

This message was last edited by Roberto on 6/23/2008.

Mark Twain

Like 0      
23 Jun 2008 7:16 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

Hi thanks for your help as i dont drive i will get a train/time table i will book my tickets now thank you irene

Like 0      
23 Jun 2008 7:22 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
You can check train times online: http://www.renfe.es/cercanias/malaga/index.html 
Only in Spanish , but fairly self explanatory I think.
Enjoy the show!

Mark Twain

Like 0      
23 Jun 2008 7:49 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

Hi great link i see you can even buy a train ticket but i could not get t/table but i can get one at arroya station bye irene

Like 0      
24 Jun 2008 10:01 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
Click on horarios, select your start point (origen) and destination, select a date (any date) and click horarios again - voilá!

Or just pick one up at the station!

Mark Twain

Like 0      
26 Aug 2008 12:42 PM by llamacalmer Star rating in Surrey & La Torre. 318 posts Send private message

llamacalmer´s avatar
We went to see this show in Alicante at the weekend.  One of the best I have seen.

R
osemary

Owner of  8 stray Spanish mutts

Like 0      
28 Aug 2008 7:45 AM by pilgrim Star rating in Costa Calida. 231 posts Send private message

pilgrim´s avatar
Isn´t that strange??

we are ardent enjoyers of the Cirque du Soleil but were a little disappointed this year.

We went to Valencia last year and were gasping with delight at the daring and dangerous feats performed by all the young people!! With the accent on young.

Alicante seemed to have many older people in the show, with the attendant lack of daring!!

We are booked for the show in Madrid in December and hope the "lack lustre" for us will disappear?

pilgrim

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Web Site. - 4 posts
Help needed please (mother of the bride/groom outfit) - 1 posts
wanted - 1 posts
Gas BBQ - 4 posts
Grupo MIrador - 6 posts
Does a UK fax machine work in Spain? - 2 posts
NIE number.......... - 6 posts
Solicitors fees - 7 posts
hola, new in spain and struggling, friends and advice needed. - 16 posts
hola - 1 posts
Demolished villa in Catral - 20 posts
long Term Rental 2 or 3 bedroom required near to Marbella - 5 posts
car hire alicante station - 2 posts
helllooooo - 7 posts
Transfer Charges between Spanish Banks - 4 posts
El Grajuela Near Dos Mares C.C. San Javier - 8 posts
ronnie - 10 posts
Property - A nett zero investment - 29 posts
Organising an informal meetup/language exchange - Marbella area - 0 posts
A few problems in addition to bankers guarantee - 1 posts
UK passport renewal in Spain. - 4 posts
Can you help Little Tomas? Come and Join the Fun Day and Race Night - 0 posts
Resident with interest-only mortgage expiring - 1 posts
Tel number for Rightmove in Spain - 9 posts
WLK 2 - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 12

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x