Web Site.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Jun 2008 12:00 AM by chelseadel Star rating in Welling kent & Las .... 155 posts Send private message

chelseadel´s avatar
Hi all, does anybody know of a Spanish web site that advertises White goods etc.
cheers Derek

Like 0      
21 Jun 2008 1:13 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar
Loads of them.  Depends on what you are looking for.
Here's a few names to be going on with, if you Google them you will get a link to the website.

Media Markt
Carrefour Espana
Hnos Garcia
Master Cadena
Muebles Torregrosa

Stick Electrodomesticos followed by your nearest town and you will be bound to come up with loads.

Actually, the Media Markt site is great.  If you stick in electrodomesticos it comes up with a draught beer dispenser for the home and even gives you a video on how it works.  Glad to see they've got their priorities right, who wants boring toasters and sandwich makers?

This message was last edited by bobaol on 6/21/2008.

Like 0      
21 Jun 2008 4:55 PM by chelseadel Star rating in Welling kent & Las .... 155 posts Send private message

chelseadel´s avatar
cheers,

Like 0      
26 Aug 2008 11:48 PM by mikeinspain Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

mikeinspain´s avatar
Just a quick tip - If you speak Spanish, then you're fine with Carrefour - I bought an Iron from there with a year's guarantee.

After about 9 months - it stopped steaming so I took it back to Carrefour and they simply gave me the telephone number of the service centre - thankfully, I speak Spanish so was able to take the iron to the repair shop,  explain the problem to the (Spanish-only speaking) staff and and so get the item repaired.

If you buy from a decent electrical chain eg Torregrosa, and the item has, say, a 4 year guarantee, then the store will help you for the term of the guarantee (they're English speaking too)

This message was last edited by mikeinspain on 8/26/2008.

Like 0      
27 Aug 2008 4:53 AM by abbbb1 Star rating in Essex and Ciudad Que.... 306 posts Send private message

abbbb1´s avatar
I know what you mean about Carrefours.  

My OH and myself were waiting to pay at the checkout, last year, when my husband said that he felt ill. We had been waiting ages at the head of the queue to pay by credit card.  Told the problem to the checkout girl in English (not sure why, but had presumed that they all spoke English!!!) and I got a very blank look.

Luckily, I can also speak Spanish!!  After repeating the problem, in Spanish, the girl rushed around with a chair for my husband - and even asked if he would like something to drink!!  Sometimes, the lingo comes in very handy!

Home
is where the heart is!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Help needed please (mother of the bride/groom outfit) - 1 posts
wanted - 1 posts
Gas BBQ - 4 posts
Grupo MIrador - 6 posts
Does a UK fax machine work in Spain? - 2 posts
NIE number.......... - 6 posts
Solicitors fees - 7 posts
hola, new in spain and struggling, friends and advice needed. - 16 posts
hola - 1 posts
Demolished villa in Catral - 20 posts
long Term Rental 2 or 3 bedroom required near to Marbella - 5 posts
car hire alicante station - 2 posts
helllooooo - 7 posts
Transfer Charges between Spanish Banks - 4 posts
El Grajuela Near Dos Mares C.C. San Javier - 8 posts
ronnie - 10 posts
Property - A nett zero investment - 29 posts
Organising an informal meetup/language exchange - Marbella area - 0 posts
A few problems in addition to bankers guarantee - 1 posts
UK passport renewal in Spain. - 4 posts
Can you help Little Tomas? Come and Join the Fun Day and Race Night - 0 posts
Resident with interest-only mortgage expiring - 1 posts
Tel number for Rightmove in Spain - 9 posts
WLK 2 - 0 posts
PLAYA GOLF - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x