Grupo MIrador

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Jun 2008 12:00 AM by fds Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Is there anyone in the land that has any usefull info about "Grupo Mirador" and "Palmera Properties" and who isn't trying to take even more money from me for the pleasure in providing precious little info.

We have made the mistake (albeit 4 years ago) of getting involved with these people for houses Fentre de Pedra and Valle de Rosario (Big mistake l now know) but l am trying to uncover the actual truth as to the situation with the houses and or companies and or getting any money back.

I have tried Grupo Mirador direct, as we actually had a meeting at their offices a year or so back but l now have had a closed door reaction. We have tried completion dept at Palmera who tell me there is an embargo on the Fentre de Pedra houses so nothing there and we have tried IURA lawyers who want payment before disclosing any info. 

If there is anyone out there who can shed some light on this farse l would love to hear from you.  

Thanks Flick Sinker

Like 0      
26 Jun 2008 11:31 AM by Frustrated Owner Star rating in Torreblanca del Sol. 56 posts Send private message

Frustrated Owner´s avatar
FDS,

You might want to look up Palmera Properties on the "Estate Agents" thread.

Like 0      
08 Jul 2008 6:55 PM by jay bee Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

HI THERE    I AM SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU TOO HAVE BEEN CONNED BY  MIRADOR AND PALMERA PROPERTIES,   WE ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION AS YOU.
   WE PUT A DEPOSIT DOWN ON A    1  BED APT ON LA PERLA  DEV IN BENALMADENA,  WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN STARTED.     WE HAVE HAD TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION  TO TRY AND GET OUR DEPOSIT BACK.   WE HAVE WON  THE FIRST COURT CASE,AND THE APPEAL THAT   PP  AND THE PREVIOUS IN VESTER IN OUR   APT.  LODGED AGAINST THE FIRST DECISION.     SO FAR WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ONE PENNY BACK,SO IT LOOKS AS IF THE SPANISH CAN IGNORE THE COURTS AND GET AWAY WITH IT,   ALL VERY DEPRESSING.       AS TO MIRADOR  AND PALMERA,  I NOW THAT THE COSTA DEL SOL ACTION GROUP,ARE TAKING THEM TO COURT  ON FRAUD CHARGES,PALMERA HAVE CLOSED THEAIR OFFICE IN BENALMEDNA, BUT THE HAVE AN OFFICE IN FUENGIROLA,  I HOPE I HAVE SPEALT IT  CORECTLY,     PALMERA HAS NO MONEY IN ANY OF THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS,   THEY HAVE HAVE SPENT ALL OF OUR MONEY, AND ARE TRYING TO GET AWAY WITH IT SCOT FREE.    I HOPE THIS IS OF SOME USE

Like 0      
19 Jul 2008 11:49 AM by wilson6188 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

fds

I hate to say it but this will be long and difficult.  I have recently hired a Spanish lawyer to develop a criminal case against GM.  They never responded to any of my letters, faxes or suggestions.  I made a deposit on a property in 2004, about Euro 48K.  While I will proceed with the criminal case, I have formally written off this amount on my US taxes to get some relief.   As I have been told the Spanish court system is slow, I don't expect any results soon.  Most likely the company will be liquidated at some point.  Hopefully the courts will freeze any personal assets of the management but I would expect less than 20% recovery and that is really just a guess.  I have no idea if they have any unencumbered assets. 

Derek Wilson

Like 0      
01 Aug 2008 7:17 PM by luci Star rating in essex. 10 posts Send private message

hi, i am on the verge of taking palmera and mirador to court, they have had my deposit for parasio del sol for 4 years and still not finished my property. my solicito says i have 85% chance of getting my money back with interest as they are in breach of contract so if you want the name of the olicitor let me know. Lisa.

Like 0      
01 Aug 2008 10:23 PM by robert hayles Star rating. 60 posts Send private message

Hi Luci, there must be over 400 cases taking both this lot to court for scamming them of deposits including myself in a group case with around 100 others using IURA LAW FIRM  and CDSAGROUP, JOIN THE LONG LIST OF OTHERS

Like 0      
05 Aug 2008 3:35 PM by rob862m Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Luci

If you have decided that you have had enough of being messed around by these so called professional organisations and you want your money back you MUST take legal action against them.  Please see my post dated 28 Mar 2007 on the Palmera Properties thread.

I did indeed take both Grupo Mirador and Palmera Properties to court and what a long drawn out process, it has been over two years since the first court hearing.

My situation is, I recently received back from Grupo Mirador all the monies that they received as part of the deal in June 2003 including interest, although they dug their heels in for a while before paying back what was owed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  At least I had the money refunded I hear everyone shout.

In relation to Palmera Properties, I was informed by my Spanish lawyer on 9 May 07 that the judge had found Palmera Properties liable to refund me what they owed plus legal interests and court fees.  To date I am still waiting for the return of this money and the matter is now firmly my lawyer's hands.

I hope this helps.

Rob   

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Does a UK fax machine work in Spain? - 2 posts
NIE number.......... - 6 posts
Solicitors fees - 7 posts
hola, new in spain and struggling, friends and advice needed. - 16 posts
hola - 1 posts
Demolished villa in Catral - 20 posts
long Term Rental 2 or 3 bedroom required near to Marbella - 5 posts
car hire alicante station - 2 posts
helllooooo - 7 posts
Transfer Charges between Spanish Banks - 4 posts
El Grajuela Near Dos Mares C.C. San Javier - 8 posts
ronnie - 10 posts
Property - A nett zero investment - 29 posts
Organising an informal meetup/language exchange - Marbella area - 0 posts
A few problems in addition to bankers guarantee - 1 posts
UK passport renewal in Spain. - 4 posts
Can you help Little Tomas? Come and Join the Fun Day and Race Night - 0 posts
Resident with interest-only mortgage expiring - 1 posts
Tel number for Rightmove in Spain - 9 posts
WLK 2 - 0 posts
PLAYA GOLF - 9 posts
English / Spanish Law - 2 posts
PSI/Ambasun - Jumilla - 4 posts
sky tv in spain. - 1 posts
sky tv in spain. - 36 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x