PLAYA GOLF

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Jun 2008 12:00 AM by sterling Star rating in Kent & Partaloa, Alm.... 206 posts Send private message

Hi all,
Can anyone give me any information on Playa Golf 1 2 & 3 down on the coast of Murcia. I am intereested in knowing more about this development and the surrounding area, Is it nice? how big is it? are the facilities good? etc etc etc   all infor greatfully received.
Many Thanks

Like 0      
18 Jun 2008 7:05 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar
Hi Sterling,
Playa golf 1,2,3 were built by San Jose and are located on the South of the CB next to Cabo Roig,they are in the Alicante province and not Murcia as mentioned.
A lot of hoiliday rentals,10 mins drive to the beach,15 mins walk to the strip (bars, restaurants and clubs)
Nearest Golf courses are Campoamor and Las Ramblas,both 5 mins drive.
Playa Glof still has quite a lot of construction work going on but they do have a supermarket and some shops and bars on site within walking distance.
Properties are  from 2 bed apartments to detached villas.
Good points and bad points as anywhere.
Located just off the N332. not beach side.
Hope this helps

Like 0      
19 Jun 2008 7:37 AM by sterling Star rating in Kent & Partaloa, Alm.... 206 posts Send private message

Hi Georgia,
Many thanks for the information. It has helped. It sounds quite big, not my op of tea I don't think.  Maybe excellent investment for rental purposes though. something to think about I supppose.
Thanks again

Like 0      
19 Jun 2008 8:33 AM by Anya Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi 

If you are looking to purchase a property, please visit our website request a brochure and I will happily send you details of safe developments in the Murcia region.   We have been trading since 1990 and are one of the longest established companies.   We are Blue Sky Homes Ltd.  It won't let me post the website address.

Like 0      
19 Jun 2008 9:36 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar
It won't let you post your website because you are not supposed to batantly advertise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These people need help with making decisons not treating as  potential clients.
They have been offered to switch to an alternative development and obviously need to know more about the area they are being offered.

Like 0      
19 Jun 2008 11:15 AM by Anya Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

I wasn't blatantly advertising - just offering a service.

Like 0      
19 Jun 2008 11:29 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar
the difference being..................?????????????

i quote "If you are looking to purchase a property, please visit our website request a brochure and I will happily send you details of safe developments in the Murcia region."
"We have been trading since 1990 and are one of the longest established companies.   We are Blue Sky Homes Ltd."

Nice try though........

Like 0      
19 Jun 2008 1:10 PM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

Sterling - if you do a search on here there are a number of posts about Playa Golf which may be able to help you in making a decision.

Like 0      
19 Jun 2008 2:46 PM by sterling Star rating in Kent & Partaloa, Alm.... 206 posts Send private message

Hi,
If I was in the market to buy I would go straight to Georgia for advise etc. thanks anyway.

Like 0      
20 Jun 2008 2:48 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Sterling
Thanks for the compliment,it is appreciated,i hope you find the answer and get the right result in the end.

Justin-maybe it is time to do a new developer/.agent review but slightly different,with some of the agents knowledge on here that of course we usually get from our lawyers and of course the grapevine we could warn people or reassure people of the developments they are buying on.

If everyones input within the market was clear to see in a format then maybe it would help to save a little heartache in the future,there are some decent peoiple within the industry that regulary post on here and a lot of the time have great insider knowledge.

I probably have not laid this down how i see it working but maybe it could work out like a "which" guide to all developers/agents/lawyers etc etc...

If you get a cross section of all involved on the forum maybe it could be really useful.

What do you think??
Regards
Georgia

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

English / Spanish Law - 2 posts
PSI/Ambasun - Jumilla - 4 posts
sky tv in spain. - 1 posts
sky tv in spain. - 36 posts
sky tv in spain. - 4 posts
Who forgot to put 50p in the meter? - 0 posts
help i`m new !!!!!! - 3 posts
New members - 4 posts
Did I or what????????? - 9 posts
Hello Everyone... Urgent Advice Needed for a New member Please - 4 posts
Is it better to lose my 6,000 Euro deposit than to buy during this credit crunch? - 40 posts
Help with blog editing please........ - 2 posts
elloooooo!! - 18 posts
Cortes de Baza or Baza - 3 posts
Photos of model Royal Dream - 1 posts
Two 3ft single divan beds for sale - 0 posts
Another Mayor in Jail - 1 posts
Abusive Contract Clauses - 1 posts
residental caravan parks - 0 posts
Should we /should'nt we - 18 posts
beano - 2 posts
Anyone recomend a car dealer Cosat Calida/Murcia/South Costs Blanca - 0 posts
contract changes pre completion - 4 posts
Hello.. to all... - 4 posts
meeson villa salada - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x