Deposits paid. OVP Ocean View Properties / Sungolf Desarrollo inmobilliario.sa

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Jun 2008 12:00 AM by James Lynch Star rating in Bracknell. 20 posts Send private message

Hi All
Could someone tell me the difference between an Escow account and a Bonded account. The Marketing agent who has taken alot of monies was not supposed to hand over deposits to the developer until licence was granted. This has not happened  yet they have given the money to the developer but stated its in a joint bonded account? 
Ocean View Properties despite many request from myself /other purchasers and solicitors will not tell us the name of the bank the money has been deposited in. 
Regards
James
Sales Agent Ocean View Properties : Developer Sungolf Desarrollo inmobilliario.sa (Anyone with information on the developer may be useful to us)

Like 0      
26 Jun 2008 12:31 PM by schmittbaby Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi James,
I've also paid a deposit to Oceanview., 2 1/2 years ago.
They claim its with the developer, Sungolf Desarrollo, but there seems to be some reluctance in giving me the developers details for me to ask directly. I have an address on the contract, but i'm after a phone number or e-mail address. Oceanview say the don't have this, which i find hard to believe. So I too would like info on the developer.
Regards
Neill

Like 0      
26 Jun 2008 8:14 PM by eltonia Star rating. 47 posts Send private message

yes we are in same position but on a different site over at Mijas,and yes ovp are very reluctant to state any details on our developer also,after parking ourselves at there offices a couple of months ago they did give us a email adress which turned out to be useless and also a phone number of some person who did not seem to know what we were on about,although previously they did try to say they had no details of the developer,phone nos etc(they must really think that they are dealing with idiots)we are absolutely sick of these people and our at our wits end because this has been goinbg on now for 5 years for us.

eltonia

Like 0      
26 Jun 2008 8:44 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar
Who did you sign contracts with? Who did you pay money to?
Our opinion is that in this type of cases, better to sue all involved parties.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
26 Jun 2008 9:17 PM by eltonia Star rating. 47 posts Send private message

Maria thanks  for your advice, yes we paid our deposits to one of the main guys of ocean view properties ,he came to our home and filled in forms for us as a financial advisor to get this money (equity in our home ) when the cheque arrived  he came round, took  the cheque and we have not seen him since, despite numerous phone calls ,we did receive a contract which we countersigned ,they did send us a copy back without the developers signature, when we queried this they then sent another copy  with a signature attached. although it does state on the contract that work should have been completed in 24 months, it does not stipulate a date when it should be finished, could this be a problem please? also we have on the contract they will not be liable for hold up in work through inponderable circumstances - is this a legal jargon? we are desparetly worried that we are not going to get any of our 184'000 euros back that this company & developer have had off us. is this your suggestion Maria sue both parties? and would it be very expensive?

Many Thanks 

Eltonia

Like 0      
10 Jul 2008 7:54 PM by eddie1 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Has any body organised a class action agianst ovp and which solicitors are they useing, Or which spanish solicitor to use to sue the spanish  developer

Like 0      
17 Jul 2008 8:59 PM by steve21 Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Hi
Suggest you go over to the manilva forum to read all the posts if you have not already done so. Might be help there 

Like 0      
11 Sep 2008 3:27 PM by schmittbaby Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Someone asked earlier if anyone was organizing a class action against Oceanview.
There are other threads within Eye on Spain forums, where they have opted to take legal action.and not accept Oceanviews alternative solutions, ie transfer investment somewhere else.
Sadly , other groups are further down the line, and in fairness to them, are unwilling to accept new claims.

My particular purchase was with Estepona Beach and country club EBCC.
If anyone is interested in joining me and pursuing a class action please let me know by P-M
I'd be looking for a group of say 10 people. At this point in time, and until I've spoken to selective lawyers, I couldn't say 'my group to consist of people only involved in EBCC' , so at the moment , all welcome..

My guess is there must be around 400 Oceanview clients that have an interest in EBCC, so anyone out there who doubts the integrity of Oceanview, please contact me.

Schmittbaby

Like 0      
11 Oct 2008 9:50 AM by Michellewilde Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi
I would be interested in contacting Schmittbaby and James in particular.  We are in a similar position and need to decide where to go from here.

Michelle

Like 0      
29 Oct 2008 10:54 PM by James Lynch Star rating in Bracknell. 20 posts Send private message

Hi Michelle
You can PM me if you wish and I can give you some info. Today I have heard some positive news for a change.
Regards
James

Like 0      
30 Oct 2008 12:35 AM by mo75 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

i also have some extensive detail on this, if anyone wants to get in touch.

Like 0      
30 Oct 2008 5:36 PM by wilma Star rating. 41 posts Send private message

please can you pm it to me
thanks
wilma

Like 0      
27 Nov 2008 9:14 PM by jojan Star rating. 200 posts Send private message

Hi All

Anybody got an update on what OVP are up to at the moment?

Jojan

Like 0      
04 Jan 2009 2:56 PM by jojan Star rating. 200 posts Send private message

Have you all read the Sunday Express today - front page!!

Like 0      
04 Jan 2009 6:33 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

What about Jojan?

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
04 Jan 2009 6:43 PM by jojan Star rating. 200 posts Send private message

Maria

OVP and the suspected faked death of Sean Woodall and associates namely Miranda, Prince Albert and President Fernandez, we have copied it onto the EBCC thread, makes interesting reading.

Jojan

Like 0      
04 Jan 2009 6:57 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Would you mind sending a copy of that information to me?

Best,

Maria

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
04 Jan 2009 7:00 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Maria, if you google the Daily Express it will come up with the information you want.

Pat

Like 0      
05 Jan 2009 7:26 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Read.

Thanks,

Maria

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Banco De Valencia - 3 posts
good lunch place - 0 posts
Orange.es - 2 posts
Any recommendations for letting agents in Torrevieja? - 2 posts
Licence of First Occupation- What Happens if You Don't Get It? - 10 posts
Restaurant El Toro Steakhouse, CV 951 road to Torremendo, Alicante. - 5 posts
Globespan - 5 posts
Can any EOS member Recommend a Good Car Hire company based at Malaga Airport. - 8 posts
Problems with bank guarantees on Santa Maria Greenhills - 34 posts
Roguey - 0 posts
Anyone see an audience with Neil diamond on ITV ? - 4 posts
Manyana muy bien para mi. - 1 posts
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR SELF EMPLOYED PEOPLE IN SPAIN - 3 posts
Excelente manyana - 2 posts
Please Take Note!!!! This Happened - 1 posts
Garden Furniture August 2008 - 2 posts
coming to spain - 0 posts
Cancellation of contract - 5 posts
Caravan registration & Insurance - 3 posts
Manolo's restaurant, Campo de Guardamar, CB - 1 posts
Coming soon: new facility for Halifax bank: International Electronic Funds Transfers online - 0 posts
Budapest.................... - 2 posts
Moving costs - 2 posts
Indulge me... Jodie is Nancy...yessssssssssssssssssssss - 18 posts
have a look - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 19

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x