good lunch place

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Jun 2008 12:00 AM by herbie20 Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

we just stopped off at a restaurant bar called someplace else on the fuengirola to alhaurin road opposite st anthonys school for lunch and were very impressed.
not like most english places the menu was good the prices average and has views to mijas mountains.
I had salmon goujons with a nice little salad, mayo, a tomato and red onion salad. hubby had potato skins smothered in chilli con carne, and we had a bowl of chips,
yes we were hungry. the portions were huge the food good quality. other customers food looked good as well. total bill 18 euros including drinks.
Its easy to park away from the hustle and bustle. nice chairs and felt I could sit there all day. normally I want to get up and go.
someone just told me they are going back to the uk. such a shame. hope its not true. always the way you find someone who gets it right and they close.
the person who told me must live close by but has never eaten there. if bars or restaurants are good why do people not support them. give it go and maybe I shant lose my 
new lunch place.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Orange.es - 2 posts
Any recommendations for letting agents in Torrevieja? - 2 posts
Licence of First Occupation- What Happens if You Don't Get It? - 10 posts
Restaurant El Toro Steakhouse, CV 951 road to Torremendo, Alicante. - 5 posts
Globespan - 5 posts
Can any EOS member Recommend a Good Car Hire company based at Malaga Airport. - 8 posts
Problems with bank guarantees on Santa Maria Greenhills - 34 posts
Roguey - 0 posts
Anyone see an audience with Neil diamond on ITV ? - 4 posts
Manyana muy bien para mi. - 1 posts
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR SELF EMPLOYED PEOPLE IN SPAIN - 3 posts
Excelente manyana - 2 posts
Please Take Note!!!! This Happened - 1 posts
Garden Furniture August 2008 - 2 posts
coming to spain - 0 posts
Cancellation of contract - 5 posts
Caravan registration & Insurance - 3 posts
Manolo's restaurant, Campo de Guardamar, CB - 1 posts
Coming soon: new facility for Halifax bank: International Electronic Funds Transfers online - 0 posts
Budapest.................... - 2 posts
Moving costs - 2 posts
Indulge me... Jodie is Nancy...yessssssssssssssssssssss - 18 posts
have a look - 3 posts
What do i need to do before being allowed to take my Rottweiler into Spain - 10 posts
Taking my 2 dogs, 1 parrot a snake and a lizard to Alicante - 32 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x