washing powder

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 May 2008 12:00 AM by dibby Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi, my girlfriend has sensitive skin and as such has to be careful what washing powder she cleans her clothes with.  Here in the UK she is fine with Bold 2 in 1 and we have used this as long as we have been together and, thankfully, she has never had any problems with it.  When we are in Spain we have to take it with us because, according to the manufacturers, Bold isn't sold over there.  Apparantly Aerial have a sensitive skin version and Aerial is sold in Spain but I haven't found it in the Uk to try it yet, let alone when we are in Spain.

Does anyone have any advice on Washing Powder suitable for people with sensitive skin that is readily available in Spain?

TIA

David

Like 0      
07 May 2008 10:32 PM by jane b Star rating in Bedar, Almeria. 222 posts Send private message

jane b´s avatar

Have never noticed because I always use liquid here as it seems to work better with hard water.

However if you contact the manufacturers of Bold (Proctor and Gamble? Uniliver?  Not sure who makes it but it will say on the pack) and ask them about it they will be able to tell you whether they market an equivalent in Spain and under what name.

www.fincalaserenidad.com

Like 0      
07 May 2008 11:14 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

There will definitely be one for sensitive skins as Spanish people suffer too.

Just a case of knowing what to look for if you don't understand Spanish, isn't it ?

Like 0      
10 May 2008 1:46 PM by shirley graham Star rating in San Cayetano. 96 posts Send private message

Hi Dave,

i can suggest Skip non bio liquid ,capsules, or powder format, this is Persil in the UK which is a Unilever product that has less enzemines which is the only brand to have the British skin foundation logo on which basically is skin friendly. You might have guessesdi work for Unikever UK and  i have a place in San Cayetano Murcia,

Shirley

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Regarding forum rules, can THIS be implemented, Justin ? - 8 posts
Please help the - - 4 posts
management fees community fees - 1 posts
registering british car in spain - 4 posts
hi - 2 posts
have you had a bad time buying in Spain? - 5 posts
Airport Transfer - 3 posts
European Commission gives a TV advertising ultimatum to Spain - 4 posts
Increase the Financial Services Compensation Scheme limit to at least £100,000. - 2 posts
TELMICRO (CHANNELS GONE !!) - 62 posts
are you my neighbour - 1 posts
managenent fees/connunial charge - 12 posts
promises promises - 0 posts
Dogs to Spain from NON EU country - 0 posts
Hello - 8 posts
TAXing questions? - 3 posts
Boards showing new last posts, but then .....??? - 5 posts
Car hire in Los Alcazares - 3 posts
Thread problems - 2 posts
developers starting selling property in Sterling.. - 19 posts
Justice reforms - 6 posts
Still a UK Resident ? - Maximise your Principal Private Residence Relief - 0 posts
EOS Learn Spanish ebook - 2 posts
WEB SITE FOR COMMUNITY - 22 posts
Those grilles that need painting !! - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x