management fees community fees

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 May 2008 12:00 AM by deniseatnycs Star rating in Sol Golf Nr Villamar.... 136 posts Send private message

deniseatnycs´s avatar

In reply to a thread started in the general forum

Like Karensun, we bought before the Community was formed.  Our neighbour and ourselves were the only ones  to move in (March 2004, the properties were six months ahead of schedule)  and the Community was formed in November of that year.  Actually our developer was excellent in the sense that he finished everything off, even the pool area, and did not charge any owner for the use of builder´s electric or water. 

We did not pay any charges until the Community was formed.

Our problem was with the Administrator he gave us (his cousin, who was not actually an Administrator) and the pool cleaner (another cousin) who again knew nothing about pools.  He also set the fees at 180 euros as he still owned most of the properties at the time the Community was formed. and this is the amount he expected to pay until we had an Emergency General Meeting) and increased the fees to 380 euros.  I have also to add that under pressure (from me) he has paid all of his outstanding fees plus penalties and even now four years after our phase was built wil come back and sort out problems that are arising with properties.

I have to realise, reading this and other forums that we have been very fortunate in our builder´s Prontisol.

Reading Viva Capetown´s reply I cannot believe that any President would not act the instant someone contacts them over fees.  Having spent two hours at the Administrators this morning going over the fine details before we approach the courts I only wish we could have such phone calls.  Do you have the name of the Administrator (and phone number ) Bernard, they should be able to help.  The builder should have these numbers if you are a new development.

Like 0      
07 May 2008 5:53 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi all, please also read the thread in General Chat managenent fees/connunial charge but post further in this one.

Trust I haven't stepped on anyones toes, not my intention. Seems appropriate to have all this in this board. Thanks Denise.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

registering british car in spain - 4 posts
hi - 2 posts
have you had a bad time buying in Spain? - 5 posts
Airport Transfer - 3 posts
European Commission gives a TV advertising ultimatum to Spain - 4 posts
Increase the Financial Services Compensation Scheme limit to at least £100,000. - 2 posts
TELMICRO (CHANNELS GONE !!) - 62 posts
are you my neighbour - 1 posts
managenent fees/connunial charge - 12 posts
promises promises - 0 posts
Dogs to Spain from NON EU country - 0 posts
Hello - 8 posts
TAXing questions? - 3 posts
Boards showing new last posts, but then .....??? - 5 posts
Car hire in Los Alcazares - 3 posts
Thread problems - 2 posts
developers starting selling property in Sterling.. - 19 posts
Justice reforms - 6 posts
Still a UK Resident ? - Maximise your Principal Private Residence Relief - 0 posts
EOS Learn Spanish ebook - 2 posts
WEB SITE FOR COMMUNITY - 22 posts
Those grilles that need painting !! - 8 posts
Minorca - 2 posts
Gran Alacant, Costa Blanca - 4 posts
Banco Halifax - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x