Please help the -

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 May 2008 12:00 AM by Acapulco Star rating in Costa Blanca South.. 342 posts Send private message

Acapulco´s avatar
-wandering hillbilly. I could get lost whilst wandering around the urbs and villages looking for a place to stay when we come over on the 3rd of June.I will be the one who is getting his ear bent by a georeous blond.

If you're going through hell keep on going, you might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

Like 0      
07 May 2008 6:07 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

What are you after Acapulco ? B&B ? Apartment ? Hotel ? How long for ..  June 3rd till ?????????????????

Apart from that, you didn't tell us where you're wanting accommodation though I assume it's in my area as we've chatted about it.

OH & I are over June 9th so, if you're still about, come & meet us over a drink. I'll drag Karen there too.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 5/7/2008.

Like 0      
07 May 2008 6:20 PM by Acapulco Star rating in Costa Blanca South.. 342 posts Send private message

Acapulco´s avatar

Sounds great More, we are there until the 13th. When I said "looking for somewhere to stay" I actually meant looking for an area we would want to live. We thought we should have a good look at the areas before choosing a villa.

Having said that we have not yet booked anywhere to stay but will probably be looking for a small apartment.

If you're going through hell keep on going, you might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

Like 0      
07 May 2008 6:25 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Sorted then, Acapulco !

As I edited my post as you posted you may not have seen my afterthought. Tell others where you're looking to rent June 3rd till 13th.

"Apart from that, you didn't tell us where you're wanting accommodation though I assume it's in my area as we've chatted about it."

Stick an ad in short term rentals, someone will maybe answer.  Renting your property - Short term

This message was last edited by morerosado on 5/7/2008.

Like 0      
07 May 2008 6:37 PM by Acapulco Star rating in Costa Blanca South.. 342 posts Send private message

Acapulco´s avatar
Will definately be taking a long look at your area More as that looks likely to suit us well but we are trying to keep an open mind at this stage ( that's the wife's influence, she 's the sensible one) Hiring a car so we will be able to get around and might get a bit of help from a certain agent, ( not 007)

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

management fees community fees - 1 posts
registering british car in spain - 4 posts
hi - 2 posts
have you had a bad time buying in Spain? - 5 posts
Airport Transfer - 3 posts
European Commission gives a TV advertising ultimatum to Spain - 4 posts
Increase the Financial Services Compensation Scheme limit to at least £100,000. - 2 posts
TELMICRO (CHANNELS GONE !!) - 62 posts
are you my neighbour - 1 posts
managenent fees/connunial charge - 12 posts
promises promises - 0 posts
Dogs to Spain from NON EU country - 0 posts
Hello - 8 posts
TAXing questions? - 3 posts
Boards showing new last posts, but then .....??? - 5 posts
Car hire in Los Alcazares - 3 posts
Thread problems - 2 posts
developers starting selling property in Sterling.. - 19 posts
Justice reforms - 6 posts
Still a UK Resident ? - Maximise your Principal Private Residence Relief - 0 posts
EOS Learn Spanish ebook - 2 posts
WEB SITE FOR COMMUNITY - 22 posts
Those grilles that need painting !! - 8 posts
Minorca - 2 posts
Gran Alacant, Costa Blanca - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x