TELMICRO (CHANNELS GONE !!)

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Oct 2008 9:54 PM by tweety5 Star rating. 42 posts Send private message

at the end of the day you cant go wrong with torre satelitte, tried other companies and been switched off

Like 0      
07 Oct 2008 10:06 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
Except for the fact that we still do not know if they are LEGAL...............'.you can't go wrong with Torresatallite'.....................that and the COST !!

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
08 Oct 2008 12:54 PM by scotty2810 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hello, I have been reading all the threads on Tel Micra with interest as we have this system in Spain, we have come back from spain and been told that our community wants to put a 2.9meter dish up and it will cost us all 250 euros to get free view TV sounds good however, when asking where they were going to put up the dish we were told at the end of our garden on an electric box.....As this was the cheaper option okay for them they don't have to look at the monster & have sun taken out of their gardens does anyone know if this is legal they can just put this up?  I am not sure they realise how big the dish is as when we told them it was 9ft they were bit shocked.  But to be honest i really don't want to spend my hard earned holidays sitting on my back terrace eating breakfast looking at a huge satellite dish.  Any help would be greatly appreciate as we don't want to upset any fulltime residents and neighbours

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

are you my neighbour - 1 posts
managenent fees/connunial charge - 12 posts
promises promises - 0 posts
Dogs to Spain from NON EU country - 0 posts
Hello - 8 posts
TAXing questions? - 3 posts
Boards showing new last posts, but then .....??? - 5 posts
Car hire in Los Alcazares - 3 posts
Thread problems - 2 posts
developers starting selling property in Sterling.. - 19 posts
Justice reforms - 6 posts
Still a UK Resident ? - Maximise your Principal Private Residence Relief - 0 posts
EOS Learn Spanish ebook - 2 posts
WEB SITE FOR COMMUNITY - 22 posts
Those grilles that need painting !! - 8 posts
Minorca - 2 posts
Gran Alacant, Costa Blanca - 4 posts
Banco Halifax - 5 posts
CHEMISTS/FARMACIA - 16 posts
Justin, re last 20 threads - 8 posts
Is this a legal letter? - 6 posts
UK Self Assessment - 5 posts
Going Out To Tender! - 0 posts
Beds Almoradi/Dolores/Orihuela Area - 5 posts
New London Mayor - 20 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 63

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x