Sun Loungers

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Mar 2008 12:00 AM by steveonthepc Star rating in UK - soon to be CB.. 11 posts Send private message

Hi Everyone

I need to purchase some sun loungers for around the pool. I don't do tacky white plastic that falls backwards when you sit up...lol.

I need some good quality, but not a fortune, loungers. Wooden would be good, but wood in Spain seems to be really expensive. Does anyone have any ideas of any stores or suppliers?

Thanks in advance.

Steve.

Like 0      
02 Mar 2008 4:56 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Steve

Please update your forum profile to include area as I had to search your posts to try to find out where you were in Spain. R U still Alicante area ? R U Torrevieja area ? Garcia's have loads, just off the Crevillente Road, seen from road as you head towards Torrevieja from Crevillente on outskirts of Torrevieja before you reach Carrefour & on same side of road.

See website  http://www.muebleshnosgarcia.com/  Click on donde estamos to see where they are, they have three shops in Torrevieja area but the one shown as Hnos Garcias 3 is huge one.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 3/2/2008.

Like 0      
02 Mar 2008 5:07 PM by steveonthepc Star rating in UK - soon to be CB.. 11 posts Send private message

Hi Morerosado

Thanks fro your reply. I am new on here, how do i get in to change profile please. I am still in UK, but hope to be moving soon to Albatera.

Steve

Like 0      
02 Mar 2008 5:24 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Steve, just hover on FORUMS above & it shows FORUM PROFILE just under the word "on" in EYE ON SPAIN logo, it's 3rd down. Click on that, go to LOCATION & put Albatera, CB there. We have friends who we visit in Albatera. Do I tell them Albatera is about to have a gay B&B  ?

This message was last edited by morerosado on 3/2/2008.

Like 0      
02 Mar 2008 5:51 PM by steveonthepc Star rating in UK - soon to be CB.. 11 posts Send private message

Hi Morerosado

We have a property that is at the top of our list there, but we have not yet decided on that one for difinate.. Oh yeah, if they are straight they wouldn't go anyway...lol. Still doing research.

Cheers

Steve

Like 0      
13 Mar 2008 10:35 AM by Sonia El Star rating in Wales / Carvajal, F.... 212 posts Send private message

Hi-jacking this thread please!  More very kindly gave some details of where to purchase sun loungers in her area but I would be grateful if anyone could suggest for the CDS area. 

Again we've looked at the wooden ones and some are horribly expensive (especially for occasional use) or just horrible.  There's also a lot of the 'swinging up and back' type that I feel really unsafe on.  The only plastic ones we've seen are really cheap and not very strong.

We've looked at so many shops and there's not much choice at the moment.  I wondered if as the temperature rises and the locals think about relaxing in the sun there may be more choice.

Like 0      
13 Mar 2008 10:58 AM by SophieRF Star rating in Quesada. 62 posts Send private message

Hi a friend of mine bought some really nice silver metal ones with cream or blue fabric from carrefour in torrevieja a cpl of weeks back, dont think they were expensive and they look really nice.

Like 0      
14 Mar 2008 10:45 AM by rob/jac Star rating in sutton coldfield / m.... 59 posts Send private message

We bought the same ones realy good look great 65 euros each

Rob/Jac

Like 0      
04 Mar 2009 3:00 PM by Fossie Star rating in Somerset/ Duquesa. 123 posts Send private message

We are looking too.The metal one sounds good-Is it lightweight and portable? Does the back move up and down?It's been so difficult and expensive looking in Spain that we have been thinking about buying in England and taking them out with us.

Like 0      
11 Mar 2009 2:37 PM by hairbear Star rating. 77 posts Send private message

Be careful. Make sure they are Aluminium not STEEL as steel will rust and will wreck your terrace tiles and as the fittings rust they will become unstable.  This is from REAL experience.

Like 0      
11 Mar 2009 3:28 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Hi Sonia

There is a furniture warehouse on the road from Fuengirola to Mijas Golf, its about 2km from the Carretera on the right, we were there two weeks ago and they had some very snazzy aluminuim ones, very reduced in price.

Steve

Like 0      
19 Mar 2009 11:49 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

How much were they as we are looking for some and find the prices are really expensive.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
15 May 2009 5:29 PM by advisor Star rating in London most of the t.... 311 posts Send private message

Team GB dont suppose they have a website by any chance?

Nobody plans to fail, many fail to plan, sadly the result is the same.

Like 0      
13 Feb 2014 4:24 PM by sandrahamnett Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Against forum rules - Advertising **

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Cash and Carry warehouse - 2 posts
Pensions info from Euro Weekly News February 28, 2008 - 0 posts
European Union allows sadistic torturing of animals because it's tradition - 2 posts
Signing on the Padron - 1 posts
EARTHQUAKE - 19 posts
Luna Mar Apartments - 8 posts
Vista Hermosa Santa Margarita - 2 posts
Kingo - 1 posts
Kingo - 9 posts
Dyth Gwyl Dewi Sant - 4 posts
A new month, March, begins. Morerosado is "retiring" with her OH on 13th ! - 79 posts
sky - 2 posts
Opticians. - 0 posts
THE BEACH HOUSE - 10 posts
security grilles - 38 posts
Musician looking for work - 1 posts
break ins common on new`builds - 1 posts
Cave houses in Rojales - 20 posts
Zeniamar - 7 posts
Spring Sale from Thomsonfly - 0 posts
Disney in Spain - 5 posts
Due to Complete and at a loss to know which way to turn - 8 posts
Snagging Company - Mojacar Area - 2 posts
Condado de Alhamo - 3 posts
Airports-dont forget - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 14

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x