Villamartin & Punta Marina

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Jan 2007 12:00 AM by oscararce Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

We are considering buying in these areas, can anyone give us some honest opinion? Also, does anybody know about the proposed new marina in Punta Prima, is it definate? Many thanks all.

Like 0      
18 Feb 2007 5:56 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Sorry I did not see your post before.

I have plans for the new look beaches in our area, Playa Flamenca, Punta Prima, La Zenia etc.,

I can't put them on this site, so PM me with your e-mail address and I will send the plans to you.

These were given to me kindly by another forum member, here is what he wrote to read alongside the plans:

Yes I have a photo of some drawings of the future plans for Senorio De Punta Prima and
the area from Alameda Del Mar and down to the sea.

As you may know, both Senorio De Punta Prima and Alameda Del Mar is being build by Gomendio and there is big plans for the whole area. 

The drawings shows first of all Punta Prima and the plans for the area near the sea.
About the two beaches: The first beach is planned near restaurant Nautilus and is to the right
outside the picture. The other beach is down from the planned 5* hotel.

Panorama Park, La Entrada and the Pitch`n Put are all finished and Gomendio is now building
La Recoleta. First Phase is ready in July 2007 and the second phase in January 2008. They have just started with the third phase of La Recoleta.

What I have heard is that down from Alameda Del Mar (on the other side of the road  332) and down to the sea, there will be build villas and bungalows. On the left in the picture at the sea you can see Punta Prima beach and the planned marina.   

I don`t know if the completion dates are right, but this is a very very BIG project and they will be working for many years.

I have also heard that Gomendio has hired the same architect that did the promenade in Torrevieja to work out the beach areas. There will also be a promenade from Punta Prima to Cabo Roig . I think that they are doing some of it now at La Zenia and Playa Flamenca. 

I have been told this by Bennecke and people working to the builder, Gomendio.

In the piloto apartment for Senorio De Punta Prima there is a model of the whole Senorio De Punta Prima area with the beaches, hotel restaurants and everything.

Hope that you get some out of it, and that my English is understandable. 
Hope this helps,
Kind regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
19 Feb 2007 5:15 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

Villamartin is a very expat golfing community.  It is very nice but gets very busy in the summer.  It is spreading out with new urbanisations around.  The centre is a lot of flats with lots of restaurants, bars and shops catering to all tastes.  There are many nationalities there as well as the Brits and lots of the cafes cater for German and Scandinavian (plus others) expats.

The area past the golf course has many older properties, mainly town houses, on non-gated urbanisations.  If you go further around to the Blue Hills/Blue Lagoon/El Galan area, they are mostly gated communities with some, but not a great deal, of permanent residents.  This area is still being developed and shops, restaurants and bars appear almost monthly.  I have a place in the Bosque de las Lomas urb and in my street (I think) only about 8 of the 30 houses are used by permanent residents.  The majority are holiday lets and visitors but, I am led to believe, many of the owners have bought to retire to in a few years so the permanent residency numbers should go up.

The roads through Villamartin are very congested during the day times as so many people park up for the golf course.  That's why it's nice to have a gated community as I feel safe letting my grandkids out knowing they can walk to the pool or park area without many cars going past.  In the Villamartin proper, I think there are about 3 urbanisations currently being built and the other areas, while most are built, there are still several urbs which haven't been completed.  As it's only 5 minutes to the motorway, 10 minutes to the beaches and markets and only 15 minutes to the centre of Torrevieja (if you avoid the N332, that is), it is very central and a very desirable place to be.  I have heard that crime rates are going up but this appears to be the case everywhere and shouldn't put you off if the normal precautions are taken.

It is also a golfer paradise (if the courses are looked after) as it is in the middle of 3 established courses with planning permission for another one already granted, but beware, these course are not cheap so don't think you can while away your retirement playing golf unless you win the lottery.  Green fees of between 30 and 50 pounds times will soon eat your money up.  And no discounts for permanent residents.

Enjoy!!!!

Like 0      
27 Feb 2007 7:12 PM by Johnny_H Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

The plans for punta prima sound very exciting, two beaches down there would be great as would a promenade.

Anyone heard whether the golf course at entre golf is going ahead?

Thanks

Like 0      
27 Feb 2007 9:16 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Johnny_H
If you would like to see the plans, PM me with your private e-mail address and i will send them on to you.......

They originally came from a forum member, they look very good, such exciting stuff which will benefit us all in the future.

Kine regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
25 May 2007 3:06 PM by deniseatnycs Star rating in Sol Golf Nr Villamar.... 136 posts Send private message

deniseatnycs´s avatar

Hi Fibby

Just going through some old posts and spotted this one which is very informed.  Do you know if the golf course at Entre Golf is still going ahead and is this the one mentioned with planning permission or is there another

Many thanks in advance

Denise

Like 0      
25 May 2007 3:35 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi aLL,

The golf course is still going ahead Entre golf but nobody will commit to a completion or even a start date.

The punta Marina development is under way now as the land is being cleared,it was stalled by demonstration and objection to the town hall,looks like it has the go ahead now though.

Fibby is dead on with the details,i know the builder quite well down there and he certainly has big plans for a very prestigous development.

Shame about using the land really because it was a nice walk and will obviously spoil the views from Playa Flamenca.

I am told it will be very nice and the marketing info seems to echo that,have you seen the prices though???!!!

Regards

Georgia

Like 0      
25 May 2007 3:40 PM by deniseatnycs Star rating in Sol Golf Nr Villamar.... 136 posts Send private message

deniseatnycs´s avatar

Hi Geogia

thanks for that.  Just more that puzzled as we went into the sales office at Entre golf to enquire about the price of a property front line to the course and the lady there said that they had the planning permission but no plans as yet!!!  it sounded very fishy and very much like the green land (now five blocks of apartments) opposite where we bought off plan four years ago. 

Like 0      
25 May 2007 3:52 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Hi Denise,

Ummmmmm,in all honesty i could name about 16 golf courses in the area that are in the same situation.........

If i were you and your purchase was reliant on that course being there i would look elsewhere.

Its a very weird system as they apply for the permissions for the course and then the permissions for the properties generally in that order,then they reverse it and get licence for properties and then the course,this is done obviously for commercial gain,this tends to be on urbanised land and not always the rule as there obviously exceptions.

That sounds as clear as mud me thinks!!(it is friday afternoon)

And i will shut up as it is my job to sell them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could give you some better examples than entre golf.

Regards

Georgia

Like 0      
13 Jun 2007 5:18 PM by sues Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Hi

Sorry, cant remember who sent the reply, but they said they had some plans for the Almeda del Mar area,

We have been trying to rent or sell out appartment there for a month or so, am now wondering if we should try & hold on to it for a while, I was over there briefly a couple of weeks ago & they had cleared a lot of the area,

Would appreciate a look at the plans

My email s.outen@virgin.net

Good luck with search P

Sue

Like 0      
13 Jun 2007 5:26 PM by sues Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Hi Parcela

Just one tip, try to buy privatly, I get calls all the time from agents who see my FOR Sale sign allthough the price we need is very good, by the time they have marked it up 10/12% it becomes way over priced.

I know they get buyers but they end up paying far more than they need to

sorry agents!!

Sue

Like 0      
13 Jun 2007 5:48 PM by sues Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Hi Parcela

Just one tip, try to buy privatly, I get calls all the time from agents who see my FOR Sale sign allthough the price we need is very good, by the time they have marked it up 10/12% it becomes way over priced.

I know they get buyers but they end up paying far more than they need to

sorry agents!!

Sue

Like 0      
29 Jan 2016 2:00 PM by Elly000 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hello Buenas Dias

Does anyone please have the plans for the land between in Playa Flamenca and Punta Prima which is to be developed?  FibbyUK doesnt seem to be a member any longer.

many thanks

Like 0      
29 Jan 2016 2:12 PM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

Hello Buenas Dias

Does anyone please have the plans for the land between in Playa Flamenca and Punta Prima which is to be developed?  FibbyUK doesnt seem to be a member any longer.

many thanks

Are you talking about the long large strip on the coast / cliff side, opposite the new Lidl that ends just by the water tower?

Like 0      
29 Jan 2016 7:14 PM by Elly000 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi, sorry for the delay.  Dont know Lidl but Its the land that a developer started putting a road system on then was stopped temporarily.  Its between the N332 and the sea / cliff,  between the very last road in Playa Flamenca (Calle Jazmines) and the first road in Punta Prima (Calle Fragata)?

Like 0      
29 Jan 2016 9:19 PM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

Hi, I am pretty sure thats the bit we are both talking about, it has like you say some road system and the electric boxes in place.

Now presuming this is the correct land I have been told by a Russian chap who I know quite well that the whole piece was bought by Russians to build houses on, for sure they were the guys with the spare money a while ago, then the economy in Russia went a bit uncertain quite quickly so they stopped the plans, or it was all very, to say the least underhand,  my Russian friend doesn't know if they are still going to build on it, own it, or if so sell it of, what ever the thousands it would have cost them means nothing to them to lose  considering how they get money.

I walked across this land one Christmas Day to get to the beach, it was very overgrown with shrub and trees until they had it cleared and set up.

If of course this is the same piece.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Property Management - 42 posts
Condensation/Dampness - 28 posts
Living Permanently at Roda Golf - 0 posts
MRS STELLA DUNTON - 1 posts
Getting hold of an NIE number - 7 posts
Fuerteventuramar II - 3 posts
Furniture Recommendation - 16 posts
Happy New Year to You All - 0 posts
Finestrat - 1 posts
DISTRESSED PROPERTY SALES - 7 posts
Villa Cashback for For Polaris World - 0 posts
Angel De Miraflores - 17 posts
Pension? - 25 posts
Whats Happening? - 24 posts
State of the rentals market - 14 posts
I'm moving to spain some advice please - 47 posts
caretaker/cleaner - 0 posts
State of the Rentals Market - 14 posts
Ross Legal Services - 3 posts
Developer fees - 3 posts
Spanish Retreat Security, Reduce crime! - 0 posts
Security in the Costa Blanca area - 4 posts
Benahavis - 0 posts
Happy New Year to Justin & The Team & all the Forum Members! - 1 posts
Monte Selwo Up-date - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 16

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x