Monte Selwo Up-date

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
31 Dec 2006 12:00 AM by TOMTHEPIPER Star rating. 45 posts Send private message

Hi,

My name's Tom. I'm just in the process of settling on two apartments in Duquesa Village - Ouch!
I bought off-plan through Ocean Estates***!!! with the intention of selling prior to completion [like a lot of people I imagine!]

Anyway, looks like I'm stuck with them, and I'm not complaining [so far] except about what I've read about the management charges [about 250 Euros per month per apartment?].

It's my intention to use the apartments for myself, family and friends and rent out at other times.

Can anyone recommend a service for cleaning etc at changeover time?

I would also like to know more about the golf-course that the apartments look onto. Anyone have any info?

Thanks,
Tom.

Like 0      
31 Dec 2006 2:40 PM by oggie Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

hi tom i am in la marina and my three bed bungalow costs me 300 euros a year to be looked after and 60 euros after someone has been in to clean wash towels etc etc will give you his number if you like but is it costa blanca where you are ?

alan

Like 0      
31 Dec 2006 2:57 PM by TOMTHEPIPER Star rating. 45 posts Send private message

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your reply.

No, unfortunately, Duquesa Village is in Costa del Sol - Estepona Area.

Thanks,

Tom

Like 0      
31 Dec 2006 4:40 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hello, TOMTHE PIPER,

I am not in your area (We are Costa Blanca), however, as a guide, there are always residents that would be looking to earn a crust cleaning after a let.

Here, they charge 25€ per clean, including laundry.

Good Luck and a Happy New Year,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
31 Dec 2006 4:54 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hello, TOMTHE PIPER,

I am not in your area (We are Costa Blanca), however, as a guide, there are always residents that would be looking to earn a crust cleaning after a let.

Here, they charge 25€ per clean, including laundry.

Good Luck and a Happy New Year,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
01 Jan 2007 9:59 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Hi Tom the Piper I know someone down here who does it but she charges by the hour for cleans etc - she also has a manamgement service but what she charges I have no idea. She is located in Guadalmina so Duquesa not just round the corner and I dont know if she will go that far. If you want me to put the two of you in contact let me know.

Rgds

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
02 Jan 2007 1:15 PM by Andy irwin Star rating in England/Spain. 58 posts Send private message

Hi Tom

The people I have used in the past are an English couple that live in Fuengirola I think they still do it . I hope they do as I will be needing them soon myself. Ask for Lee or Sam on 0034952585369 or 0034662579143 They also do airport pick ups and gardening . I can recommend them as they have looked after two apartments for me in the past in Riviera del sol.

Andy

Like 0      
02 Jan 2007 4:13 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Tom, I think one of the members (GaryB I think is his user name) does property management on Duquesa Village.  Use the specific Duquesa Village message board to locate him.

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Architects/Project managers/Builders - 4 posts
Contracts - 3 posts
Banks or Bandits - 6 posts
When you cant complet - 8 posts
MRI experiences please - 5 posts
Air Conditioning Best Buy - 3 posts
HiFX problems, delays transferring money - 56 posts
New messages on El Rincon Costa Blanca Development Forum - 0 posts
Have you visited Malaga yet? - 4 posts
spanish bank charges - 24 posts
Telefonica & Broadband - 7 posts
NEW LOW COST AIRLINE TO ALMERIA - 20 posts
Sorry another question - 0 posts
Pets in apartments - 5 posts
HELP NEEDED URGENTLY - 20 posts
Making a Will - 3 posts
Property owners at Roda - 4 posts
La Recoleta - 2 posts
FibbyUk's document - Paying taxes in Spain (Non Residents) - 18 posts
Merry Christmas Everyone!!! - 11 posts
amputees in coata blanca, north - 0 posts
Agents for rentals - 1 posts
Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year - 0 posts
Working from home in Spain - 4 posts
Corruption - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x